@cheech1972
Is another Martello play?
![]()
I'm 5-0-2 including 5x martello on richmond ml and 3x martello tarelton-4 so far as kurt angle would say "oh it's true it's damn true" and as roman reigns would say "believe that"![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm 5-0-2 including 5x martello on richmond ml and 3x martello tarelton-4 so far as kurt angle would say "oh it's true it's damn true" and as roman reigns would say "believe that"![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have to say i've been very lucky to win some of these games today but i've been on the wrong end of these types of games so if you keep grinding things even out eventually.
I have to say i've been very lucky to win some of these games today but i've been on the wrong end of these types of games so if you keep grinding things even out eventually.
@cheech1972
6-0-2 awesome day cheech i asked you yesterday to give us 2 martello winners today and you delivered plus a bunch of other winners Thank you Cheech!!!!
Thank you Cheech!!!!
Thank you Cheech!!!!
Thank you Cheech!!!!![]()
![]()
@cheech1972
6-0-2 awesome day cheech i asked you yesterday to give us 2 martello winners today and you delivered plus a bunch of other winners Thank you Cheech!!!!
Thank you Cheech!!!!
Thank you Cheech!!!!
Thank you Cheech!!!!![]()
![]()
Yeah, it works sometimes, but you also screw your yourself when it loses with all the extra juice. Having said that, you did clean up on Saturday....good job!
Yeah, it works sometimes, but you also screw your yourself when it loses with all the extra juice. Having said that, you did clean up on Saturday....good job!
@cheech1972
Cheech, my main man how are you? Can you get these plays out earlier and I am NOT good at math and so could you provide the units, please? I am just asking for a BOZO, I mean a friend - signed ![]()
COVERS greatest scamdicapper of alltime who sells your plays by financially preying on the public"
@cheech1972
Cheech, my main man how are you? Can you get these plays out earlier and I am NOT good at math and so could you provide the units, please? I am just asking for a BOZO, I mean a friend - signed ![]()
COVERS greatest scamdicapper of alltime who sells your plays by financially preying on the public"
