• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Friday Friday Friday!

    123 Next Last»
    St2ee
    gaNMan88
    dcgmt
    ndsent1
    Cappital
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10331
    Posts: 51
    123 Next Last»
     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 10:30 AM ET #1

    Well Well Well........I have been down this road many times.  On a great run...get over confident...make more plays than normal....lose the streak.  Well if you don't learn from yer mistakes, what is the point of making them? So we narrow our focus today.  Don't love love love anything, so some smaller plays.  We bide our time till the next Cobra Strike! 

    UCI +4.5 
    Wisconsin ML
    Ohio St. +5.5 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Well Well Well........I have been down this road many times.  On a great run...get over confident...make more plays than normal....lose the streak.  Well if you don't learn from yer mistakes, what is the point of making them? So we narrow our focus today.  Don't love love love anything, so some smaller plays.  We bide our time till the next Cobra Strike! 

    UCI +4.5 
    Wisconsin ML
    Ohio St. +5.5 
     
    gaNMan88
    gaNMan88
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2019
    Posts: 41
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 10:35 AM ET #2

    Good luck today bud!

    You think the Buckeyes keep that one close with the Cyclones hey?
    Reply
    Good luck today bud!

    You think the Buckeyes keep that one close with the Cyclones hey?
     
    dcgmt
    dcgmt
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 46247
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 10:36 AM ET #3

    GL today St2ee
    Reply
    GL today St2ee
     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 10:41 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by gaNMan88:

    Good luck today bud!

    You think the Buckeyes keep that one close with the Cyclones hey?
    I think sooooooo.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gaNMan88:

    Good luck today bud!

    You think the Buckeyes keep that one close with the Cyclones hey?
    I think sooooooo.....
     
    ndsent1
    ndsent1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 20753
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 10:44 AM ET #5

    BOL.
    Reply
    BOL.
     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 10:46 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by dcgmt:

    GL today St2ee
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dcgmt:

    GL today St2ee
     
    Cappital
    Cappital
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 1349
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 10:53 AM ET #7

    Why Irvine, St2ee?  I was leaning K State, so I'd be interested to hear perspective from the other side. 

    As I see it... K State obviously no Wade, but they still played tough without him in the Big 12 tourney.  Irvine won 30 games (impressive), but I see only one win among those that impresses me, 80-75 against SMC - though, SMC did go through some growing pains to start the year.  Beyond that, Irvine lost to Toldeo (60-67), Utah St (65-89), and Butler (54-71).  They did beat a couple of MC bottom feeders in T A&M and Tulane, but... meh.  Irvine seems ripe for a fade - the pre-ordained public dogs never seem to do well in the tourney.

    Not a strong opinion on this one, but I'm curious to hear from someone who's seeing it differently.

    Reply

    Why Irvine, St2ee?  I was leaning K State, so I'd be interested to hear perspective from the other side. 

    As I see it... K State obviously no Wade, but they still played tough without him in the Big 12 tourney.  Irvine won 30 games (impressive), but I see only one win among those that impresses me, 80-75 against SMC - though, SMC did go through some growing pains to start the year.  Beyond that, Irvine lost to Toldeo (60-67), Utah St (65-89), and Butler (54-71).  They did beat a couple of MC bottom feeders in T A&M and Tulane, but... meh.  Irvine seems ripe for a fade - the pre-ordained public dogs never seem to do well in the tourney.

    Not a strong opinion on this one, but I'm curious to hear from someone who's seeing it differently.

     
    Cappital
    Cappital
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 1349
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 10:55 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappital:

    Irvine seems ripe for a fade - the pre-ordained public dogs never seem to do well in the tourney.

    With the exceptions, of course, of the two who covered yesterday in Yale and Murray St haha.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappital:

    Irvine seems ripe for a fade - the pre-ordained public dogs never seem to do well in the tourney.

    With the exceptions, of course, of the two who covered yesterday in Yale and Murray St haha.

     
    mjack
    mjack
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 512
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 10:59 AM ET #9

    With you on all.  
    Reply
    With you on all.  
     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 11:08 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappital:

    Why Irvine, St2ee?  I was leaning K State, so I'd be interested to hear perspective from the other side. 

    As I see it... K State obviously no Wade, but they still played tough without him in the Big 12 tourney.  Irvine won 30 games (impressive), but I see only one win among those that impresses me, 80-75 against SMC - though, SMC did go through some growing pains to start the year.  Beyond that, Irvine lost to Toldeo (60-67), Utah St (65-89), and Butler (54-71).  They did beat a couple of MC bottom feeders in T A&M and Tulane, but... meh.  Irvine seems ripe for a fade - the pre-ordained public dogs never seem to do well in the tourney.

    Not a strong opinion on this one, but I'm curious to hear from someone who's seeing it differently.

    First off it's a smaller play for me, so as I said earlier....I am not in love with the play.  I do however like some of the numbers I am seeing, and that it should be a competitive match up.  Agreed tho, some favs are due to cover in these situations.  30 wins is nothing to shake a stick at, no matter what conference. Looking for UC to dominate the glass....if they do...they win outright
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappital:

    Why Irvine, St2ee?  I was leaning K State, so I'd be interested to hear perspective from the other side. 

    As I see it... K State obviously no Wade, but they still played tough without him in the Big 12 tourney.  Irvine won 30 games (impressive), but I see only one win among those that impresses me, 80-75 against SMC - though, SMC did go through some growing pains to start the year.  Beyond that, Irvine lost to Toldeo (60-67), Utah St (65-89), and Butler (54-71).  They did beat a couple of MC bottom feeders in T A&M and Tulane, but... meh.  Irvine seems ripe for a fade - the pre-ordained public dogs never seem to do well in the tourney.

    Not a strong opinion on this one, but I'm curious to hear from someone who's seeing it differently.

    First off it's a smaller play for me, so as I said earlier....I am not in love with the play.  I do however like some of the numbers I am seeing, and that it should be a competitive match up.  Agreed tho, some favs are due to cover in these situations.  30 wins is nothing to shake a stick at, no matter what conference. Looking for UC to dominate the glass....if they do...they win outright
     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 11:09 AM ET #11

    I know I said I wouldn't........but......

    LIBERTY +6.5 
    Reply
    I know I said I wouldn't........but......

    LIBERTY +6.5 
     
    Pitts1822
    Pitts1822
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 196
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 11:25 AM ET #12

    Love the Irvine and liberty plays! BOL! 

    Reply

    Love the Irvine and liberty plays! BOL! 

     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 11:39 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitts1822:

    Love the Irvine and liberty plays! BOL! 

    we shall see!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitts1822:

    Love the Irvine and liberty plays! BOL! 

    we shall see!
     
    barbco
    barbco
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 2892
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 11:42 AM ET #14

    Thanks buddy.
    Reply
    Thanks buddy.
     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12510
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 11:44 AM ET #15

    Like all your plays today St2ee........
    Reply
    Like all your plays today St2ee........
     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 11:58 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by barbco:

    Thanks buddy.
    lets roll!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by barbco:

    Thanks buddy.
    lets roll!
     
    Cappital
    Cappital
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 1349
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 12:10 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by St2ee:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappital:

    Why Irvine, St2ee?  I was leaning K State, so I'd be interested to hear perspective from the other side.  As I see it... K State obviously no Wade, but they still played tough without him in the Big 12 tourney.  Irvine won 30 games (impressive), but I see only one win among those that impresses me, 80-75 against SMC - though, SMC did go through some growing pains to start the year.  Beyond that, Irvine lost to Toldeo (60-67), Utah St (65-89), and Butler (54-71).  They did beat a couple of MC bottom feeders in T A&M and Tulane, but... meh.  Irvine seems ripe for a fade - the pre-ordained public dogs never seem to do well in the tourney. Not a strong opinion on this one, but I'm curious to hear from someone who's seeing it differently.
    First off it's a smaller play for me, so as I said earlier....I am not in love with the play.  I do however like some of the numbers I am seeing, and that it should be a competitive match up.  Agreed tho, some favs are due to cover in these situations.  30 wins is nothing to shake a stick at, no matter what conference. Looking for UC to dominate the glass....if they do...they win outright

    Makes sense to me.  And like I said, only a lean for me - haven't played the other side.  Looks like you got a good number, with the line down to 3.5, and it's helpful to hear what you're seeing on it, thanks. 

    Sweep your card today, man - let's get it!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by St2ee:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappital:

    Why Irvine, St2ee?  I was leaning K State, so I'd be interested to hear perspective from the other side.  As I see it... K State obviously no Wade, but they still played tough without him in the Big 12 tourney.  Irvine won 30 games (impressive), but I see only one win among those that impresses me, 80-75 against SMC - though, SMC did go through some growing pains to start the year.  Beyond that, Irvine lost to Toldeo (60-67), Utah St (65-89), and Butler (54-71).  They did beat a couple of MC bottom feeders in T A&M and Tulane, but... meh.  Irvine seems ripe for a fade - the pre-ordained public dogs never seem to do well in the tourney. Not a strong opinion on this one, but I'm curious to hear from someone who's seeing it differently.
    First off it's a smaller play for me, so as I said earlier....I am not in love with the play.  I do however like some of the numbers I am seeing, and that it should be a competitive match up.  Agreed tho, some favs are due to cover in these situations.  30 wins is nothing to shake a stick at, no matter what conference. Looking for UC to dominate the glass....if they do...they win outright

    Makes sense to me.  And like I said, only a lean for me - haven't played the other side.  Looks like you got a good number, with the line down to 3.5, and it's helpful to hear what you're seeing on it, thanks. 

    Sweep your card today, man - let's get it!

     
    Badger66
    Badger66
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6266
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 12:20 PM ET #18

    Good Luck ST. 

    Reply

    Good Luck ST. 

     
    KC32
    KC32
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 287
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 1:48 PM ET #19

    Lets make that money ST2Ee, new_tounge_wink

    Reply

    Lets make that money ST2Ee, new_tounge_wink

     
    beemerville
    beemerville
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 663
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 2:17 PM ET #20

    peace_5an_worship

    Reply

    peace_5an_worship

     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 4:14 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappital:

    First off it's a smaller play for me, so as I said earlier....I am not in love with the play.  I do however like some of the numbers I am seeing, and that it should be a competitive match up.  Agreed tho, some favs are due to cover in these situations.  30 wins is nothing to shake a stick at, no matter what conference. Looking for UC to dominate the glass....if they do...they win outright

    Makes sense to me.  And like I said, only a lean for me - haven't played the other side.  Looks like you got a good number, with the line down to 3.5, and it's helpful to hear what you're seeing on it, thanks. 

    Sweep your card today, man - let's get it!

    my brother
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappital:

    First off it's a smaller play for me, so as I said earlier....I am not in love with the play.  I do however like some of the numbers I am seeing, and that it should be a competitive match up.  Agreed tho, some favs are due to cover in these situations.  30 wins is nothing to shake a stick at, no matter what conference. Looking for UC to dominate the glass....if they do...they win outright

    Makes sense to me.  And like I said, only a lean for me - haven't played the other side.  Looks like you got a good number, with the line down to 3.5, and it's helpful to hear what you're seeing on it, thanks. 

    Sweep your card today, man - let's get it!

    my brother
     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 4:19 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger66:

    Good Luck ST. 

    Thanks buddy, good to see ya
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger66:

    Good Luck ST. 

    Thanks buddy, good to see ya
     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12510
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 4:29 PM ET #23

    nice call on Irvine.....
    Reply
    nice call on Irvine.....
     
    St2ee
    St2ee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 7961
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 5:25 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by lmb4321:

    nice call on Irvine.....
    thanks man, cheers
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lmb4321:

    nice call on Irvine.....
    thanks man, cheers
     
     
    KC32
    KC32
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 287
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2019 - 6:03 PM ET #25

    Any other good plays for the day ST2ee, thanks brother 

    Reply

    Any other good plays for the day ST2ee, thanks brother 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 753
    • PART DEUX 207
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,568
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,942
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.