• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    HOLYDIVER MON CBB PLAYS

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Pho-20
    holydiver
    keithprochaska
    hehateme22
    bk1374
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5680
    Posts: 59
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Pho-20
    Pho-20
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 12766
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 5:59 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyryall:

    This guy is an attention wh#re and that's all there is to it...no one bets those amounts and if they do they certainly don't bet -360 ML's. If for no other reason that's its a dumb amateur behind bet and in the long run he'll lose far more imaginary $$$ than he could ever win. Whenever he has a bad day he just posts these idiotic ML bets and 10 teasers so he can brag about "killing it in the tournament." This is all I'll say and will not be opening anymore of these nonsensical threads. I'd encourage all to do the same and he'll eventually slink back down to his mother's basement due to lack of attention...

    You been here since 2001 has this been the best capper you ever seen on here. I've been lurking since 2010 so I've been pretty new but this has too be the most ballinous capper on here. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyryall:

    This guy is an attention wh#re and that's all there is to it...no one bets those amounts and if they do they certainly don't bet -360 ML's. If for no other reason that's its a dumb amateur behind bet and in the long run he'll lose far more imaginary $$$ than he could ever win. Whenever he has a bad day he just posts these idiotic ML bets and 10 teasers so he can brag about "killing it in the tournament." This is all I'll say and will not be opening anymore of these nonsensical threads. I'd encourage all to do the same and he'll eventually slink back down to his mother's basement due to lack of attention...

    You been here since 2001 has this been the best capper you ever seen on here. I've been lurking since 2010 so I've been pretty new but this has too be the most ballinous capper on here. 
     
    holydiver
    holydiver
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 4987
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 6:10 PM ET #27

    you all watch this female as you call me nail it tonight I will not apologize for having a great family business and very well off. Yes I was handed a family business and turned it into an enterprise. I also invested in overseas stock and have already reached an ultimate goal in life at age 40. I now basically just watch money come in day by day and love to go to Vegas at will and also gambling which to me is a recreation. Why should I lie about my wagers? to make you gus happy. I don't think so, so why don't you give up as you can see I am as tough as nails and I will not back down to all you patheic wash women
    Reply
    you all watch this female as you call me nail it tonight I will not apologize for having a great family business and very well off. Yes I was handed a family business and turned it into an enterprise. I also invested in overseas stock and have already reached an ultimate goal in life at age 40. I now basically just watch money come in day by day and love to go to Vegas at will and also gambling which to me is a recreation. Why should I lie about my wagers? to make you gus happy. I don't think so, so why don't you give up as you can see I am as tough as nails and I will not back down to all you patheic wash women
     
    keithprochaska
    keithprochaska
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 322
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 6:21 PM ET #28

    I like your plays tonight. Worried about Purdue ML as they either play hard or not at all. Best of luck sir.
    Reply
    I like your plays tonight. Worried about Purdue ML as they either play hard or not at all. Best of luck sir.
     
    hehateme22
    hehateme22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 706
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 6:39 PM ET #29

    Holydriver is 13 and breastfeeds on his mothers right boob..

    Biggest assclown I've ever seen in covers history

    With his stupid lil clapping white hands clapping..his supporters and backers even more pitiful
    Reply
    Holydriver is 13 and breastfeeds on his mothers right boob..

    Biggest assclown I've ever seen in covers history

    With his stupid lil clapping white hands clapping..his supporters and backers even more pitiful
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 6:53 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by holydiver:

    you all watch this female as you call me nail it tonight I will not apologize for having a great family business and very well off. Yes I was handed a family business and turned it into an enterprise. I also invested in overseas stock and have already reached an ultimate goal in life at age 40. I now basically just watch money come in day by day and love to go to Vegas at will and also gambling which to me is a recreation. Why should I lie about my wagers? to make you gus happy. I don't think so, so why don't you give up as you can see I am as tough as nails and I will not back down to all you patheic wash women

    Right.  You went from betting 2-3k per game a couple months ago,  to literally having about TEN MILLION dollars at risk on games ON ONE DAY over the weekend??  TEN MILLION DOLLARS AT RISK, IN ONE DAY.



    TEN

    MILLION

    DOLLARS

    WAGERED 

    IN

    A

    SINGLE

    DAY

    OF

    10 

    BASKETBALL

    GAMES



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by holydiver:

    you all watch this female as you call me nail it tonight I will not apologize for having a great family business and very well off. Yes I was handed a family business and turned it into an enterprise. I also invested in overseas stock and have already reached an ultimate goal in life at age 40. I now basically just watch money come in day by day and love to go to Vegas at will and also gambling which to me is a recreation. Why should I lie about my wagers? to make you gus happy. I don't think so, so why don't you give up as you can see I am as tough as nails and I will not back down to all you patheic wash women

    Right.  You went from betting 2-3k per game a couple months ago,  to literally having about TEN MILLION dollars at risk on games ON ONE DAY over the weekend??  TEN MILLION DOLLARS AT RISK, IN ONE DAY.



    TEN

    MILLION

    DOLLARS

    WAGERED 

    IN

    A

    SINGLE

    DAY

    OF

    10 

    BASKETBALL

    GAMES



     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 6:56 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg67:



    Dude...seriously? You guys b*tch and moan more than most women I know...  I come here to get away from that, yet all I hear is blah blah blah.  If you don't like his picks, or whatever....then don't play em.  I am sure there is a knitting forum out there that you can go to to complain about yarn size.  Otherwise...grow some nuts and stop acting like little biatches.  It's really old...

    I don't play his plays, any of them.  You come to COVERS to get away from complaining?  Good job.

    I am banned from most of the good knitting forums.

    Thanks for chiming in though.  I'm glad to know it's OK for you to come here and complain, but not OK for anyone to call this guy out.

    Big thanks MAN...HUUUGE THANKS TO YOU!!  THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION!!!!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg67:



    Dude...seriously? You guys b*tch and moan more than most women I know...  I come here to get away from that, yet all I hear is blah blah blah.  If you don't like his picks, or whatever....then don't play em.  I am sure there is a knitting forum out there that you can go to to complain about yarn size.  Otherwise...grow some nuts and stop acting like little biatches.  It's really old...

    I don't play his plays, any of them.  You come to COVERS to get away from complaining?  Good job.

    I am banned from most of the good knitting forums.

    Thanks for chiming in though.  I'm glad to know it's OK for you to come here and complain, but not OK for anyone to call this guy out.

    Big thanks MAN...HUUUGE THANKS TO YOU!!  THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION!!!!  
     
    holydiver
    holydiver
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 4987
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 7:01 PM ET #32

    here we go enjoy the games even all you bashing jackoffs
    Reply
    here we go enjoy the games even all you bashing jackoffs
     
    holydiver
    holydiver
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 4987
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 8:49 PM ET #33

    ADDING:

    BYU (ML) (1,000,000*)

    W. MICH +8 -150 (400,000*)

    S.MISS (ML) -340 (300,000*)

    Reply

    ADDING:

    BYU (ML) (1,000,000*)

    W. MICH +8 -150 (400,000*)

    S.MISS (ML) -340 (300,000*)

     
    holydiver
    holydiver
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 4987
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 8:56 PM ET #34

    BYU ML -360
    Reply
    BYU ML -360
     
    joshua1014
    joshua1014
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 493
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 9:30 PM ET #35

    s miss $5,000,000,000,000
    Reply
    s miss $5,000,000,000,000
     
    joseuribe
    joseuribe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2737
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 9:55 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg67:



    Dude...seriously? You guys b*tch and moan more than most women I know...  I come here to get away from that, yet all I hear is blah blah blah.  If you don't like his picks, or whatever....then don't play em.  I am sure there is a knitting forum out there that you can go to to complain about yarn size.  Otherwise...grow some nuts and stop acting like little biatches.  It's really old...


     Please don't make children 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg67:



    Dude...seriously? You guys b*tch and moan more than most women I know...  I come here to get away from that, yet all I hear is blah blah blah.  If you don't like his picks, or whatever....then don't play em.  I am sure there is a knitting forum out there that you can go to to complain about yarn size.  Otherwise...grow some nuts and stop acting like little biatches.  It's really old...


     Please don't make children 
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 10:06 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by joshua1014:

    s miss $5,000,000,000,000

    Tailing this.  I bought 5 points too.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua1014:

    s miss $5,000,000,000,000

    Tailing this.  I bought 5 points too.
     
    Pho-20
    Pho-20
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 12766
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 10:45 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by holydiver:

    ADDING:

    BYU (ML) (1,000,000*)

    W. MICH +8 -150 (400,000*)

    S.MISS (ML) -340 (300,000*)


    I gives props to captainpap for playing it right at -8 byu. 
    But seeing you play byu ml -360 for 1,000,000 is a joke. 
    You better find a new bookie cause your bookie about to let you go if you win his millions. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by holydiver:

    ADDING:

    BYU (ML) (1,000,000*)

    W. MICH +8 -150 (400,000*)

    S.MISS (ML) -340 (300,000*)


    I gives props to captainpap for playing it right at -8 byu. 
    But seeing you play byu ml -360 for 1,000,000 is a joke. 
    You better find a new bookie cause your bookie about to let you go if you win his millions. 
     
    darkmandave
    darkmandave
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 2657
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 10:48 PM ET #39

    No bookie would also this only vegas maybe or big time mobsters.
    Reply
    No bookie would also this only vegas maybe or big time mobsters.
     
    hehateme22
    hehateme22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 706
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 10:57 PM ET #40

    Check my  thread... I predicted the BYU million moneyline bet. Lmfao this tool!!!@
    Reply
    Check my  thread... I predicted the BYU million moneyline bet. Lmfao this tool!!!@
     
    darkmandave
    darkmandave
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 2657
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 11:03 PM ET #41

    Meant to say no bookie would allow this only vegas or big time mobsters.
    Reply
    Meant to say no bookie would allow this only vegas or big time mobsters.
     
    joseuribe
    joseuribe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2737
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2013 - 11:14 PM ET #42

     Same economics as US government.Go busto several times,just print more money.Shouldn't be surprised by some of these small brains here that try to lend credibiltity to this complete nonsense.We have a country full of idiots who fall for such stupidity on a daily basis.We're just lucky holydiver is just a harmless attention seeking little boy who gets a rush by making fake bets on the internets.Anyone who doesn't realize this might as well be led to the slaughter,because you are the prey,and us predators like to eat.
    Reply
     Same economics as US government.Go busto several times,just print more money.Shouldn't be surprised by some of these small brains here that try to lend credibiltity to this complete nonsense.We have a country full of idiots who fall for such stupidity on a daily basis.We're just lucky holydiver is just a harmless attention seeking little boy who gets a rush by making fake bets on the internets.Anyone who doesn't realize this might as well be led to the slaughter,because you are the prey,and us predators like to eat.
     
    mj4523
    mj4523
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 81
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2013 - 12:15 AM ET #43

    Holydriver...send me a million fn dollars and I ll never talk shit on you again...if u can afford to lose 10 million in 1 day then what the hells another million
    Reply
    Holydriver...send me a million fn dollars and I ll never talk shit on you again...if u can afford to lose 10 million in 1 day then what the hells another million
     
    thx4thecookies
    thx4thecookies
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2649
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2013 - 2:02 AM ET #44

    Holydiver. What's the name of your family business? Yeah budddy
    Reply
    Holydiver. What's the name of your family business? Yeah budddy
     
    drifter44
    drifter44
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 6878
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2013 - 2:49 AM ET #45

      When is the madness going to end Pinocchio....??
    Reply
      When is the madness going to end Pinocchio....??
     
    drifter44
    drifter44
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 6878
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2013 - 2:52 AM ET #46

    Come to the Santa Fe in Vegas to the Charcoal Room and say Hi....have an appetizer and buy the bar a round....Mr. bet a lot...??
    Reply
    Come to the Santa Fe in Vegas to the Charcoal Room and say Hi....have an appetizer and buy the bar a round....Mr. bet a lot...??
     
    txtechpika
    txtechpika
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 5196
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2013 - 3:12 AM ET #47

    This guy is what makes covers such an insufferable forum. Too many frauds and wannabe touts. The key to knowing this guy isn't 40 with a multi million dollar family business empire is his absolutely pathetic grammar usage. He talks and types like a teenager and anyone with any family money would surely have at the very least finished high school and more than likely gotten a bachelors and a masters degree in business. Now that we know he is a fraud, can his ridiculous supporters grow a pair and quit defending such an idiot.
    Reply
    This guy is what makes covers such an insufferable forum. Too many frauds and wannabe touts. The key to knowing this guy isn't 40 with a multi million dollar family business empire is his absolutely pathetic grammar usage. He talks and types like a teenager and anyone with any family money would surely have at the very least finished high school and more than likely gotten a bachelors and a masters degree in business. Now that we know he is a fraud, can his ridiculous supporters grow a pair and quit defending such an idiot.
     
    txtechpika
    txtechpika
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 5196
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2013 - 3:14 AM ET #48

    Also he invested in "overseas stocks"... This sounds like one of those Nigerian scammers emails trying to lure money from idiots like this. This guy might be one of the dumbest sounding idiots I've ever heard on covers and that says a whole lot considering this place is full of them.
    Reply
    Also he invested in "overseas stocks"... This sounds like one of those Nigerian scammers emails trying to lure money from idiots like this. This guy might be one of the dumbest sounding idiots I've ever heard on covers and that says a whole lot considering this place is full of them.
     
    DanTos8715
    DanTos8715
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10209
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2013 - 5:49 AM ET #49

    I'm not sure if anyone notices, but I don't think he ever uses $ signs. A 5,000,000 play could just mean $5,000. Maybe his units are pennies? Ah who cares anyways.

    You know what I hate about covers? Not the fact that there are worthless posters, the fact that they are the ones who get the most attention. I don't even bother posting plays anymore because I never got any feedback. It's the posters who scream lock or play of the year or make absurd comments that get all of the attention.
    Reply
    I'm not sure if anyone notices, but I don't think he ever uses $ signs. A 5,000,000 play could just mean $5,000. Maybe his units are pennies? Ah who cares anyways.

    You know what I hate about covers? Not the fact that there are worthless posters, the fact that they are the ones who get the most attention. I don't even bother posting plays anymore because I never got any feedback. It's the posters who scream lock or play of the year or make absurd comments that get all of the attention.
     
     
    holydiver
    holydiver
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 4987
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2013 - 10:36 AM ET #50

    ANOTHER INCREDIBLE CAPPED NIGHT AS WE CONTINUE OUR JOURNEY WITH YOUR #1 CAPPER ON COVERS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AND ESPECIALLY IN TOURNAMENT PLAY

    YESTERDAYS  RESULTS

    6 - 2    YESTERDAY

    6 - 2  YESTERDAY POD'S        

    0 - 0   IN TEASERS YESTERDAY

    72 - 31 - 1 PAST 9 DAYS

    77 - 94  IN TEASERS OVERALL

    310- 219 - 9  PAST 45 DAYS IN POD'S

    1 - 2  NBA TOTALS

    +2,250,000  YESTER                                           

    YTD WINNINGS OVERALL +7,697,750

    YTD POD  332 - 208                                                 

    YTD RECORD -  420 - 319 - 8

     

    42 - 20 so far in tournament play

     

    PROVIDENCE (ML) -360 (500,000*) (POD #1)

    HOUSTON U +10 -150 (300,000*) (POD #2)

    WRIGHT  ST -1 (500,000*) (POD #3)

    PURDUE (ML) -280 (500,000*) (POD #4)

    CAL IRVINE +6.5 -150 (300,000*) (POD #5)

    BYU (ML) -360 (1,000,000*) (POD #6)

    W. MICH +8 -150 (400,000*) (POD #7)

    S.MISS (ML) -340 (300,000*)(POD #8)

    HOUSTON U +10 -150 (300,000*) (POD #2)

    WRIGHT  ST -1 (500,000*) (POD #3)

    PURDUE (ML) -280 (500,000*) (POD #4)

    CAL IRVINE +6.5 -150 (300,000*) (POD #5)

     

    HOUSTON U +10 -150 (300,000*) (POD #2)

    WRIGHT  ST -1 (500,000*) (POD #3)

    PURDUE (ML) -280 (500,000*) (POD #4)

    CAL IRVINE +6.5 -150 (300,000*) (POD #5)

    Reply

    ANOTHER INCREDIBLE CAPPED NIGHT AS WE CONTINUE OUR JOURNEY WITH YOUR #1 CAPPER ON COVERS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AND ESPECIALLY IN TOURNAMENT PLAY

    YESTERDAYS  RESULTS

    6 - 2    YESTERDAY

    6 - 2  YESTERDAY POD'S        

    0 - 0   IN TEASERS YESTERDAY

    72 - 31 - 1 PAST 9 DAYS

    77 - 94  IN TEASERS OVERALL

    310- 219 - 9  PAST 45 DAYS IN POD'S

    1 - 2  NBA TOTALS

    +2,250,000  YESTER                                           

    YTD WINNINGS OVERALL +7,697,750

    YTD POD  332 - 208                                                 

    YTD RECORD -  420 - 319 - 8

     

    42 - 20 so far in tournament play

     

    PROVIDENCE (ML) -360 (500,000*) (POD #1)

    HOUSTON U +10 -150 (300,000*) (POD #2)

    WRIGHT  ST -1 (500,000*) (POD #3)

    PURDUE (ML) -280 (500,000*) (POD #4)

    CAL IRVINE +6.5 -150 (300,000*) (POD #5)

    BYU (ML) -360 (1,000,000*) (POD #6)

    W. MICH +8 -150 (400,000*) (POD #7)

    S.MISS (ML) -340 (300,000*)(POD #8)

    HOUSTON U +10 -150 (300,000*) (POD #2)

    WRIGHT  ST -1 (500,000*) (POD #3)

    PURDUE (ML) -280 (500,000*) (POD #4)

    CAL IRVINE +6.5 -150 (300,000*) (POD #5)

     

    HOUSTON U +10 -150 (300,000*) (POD #2)

    WRIGHT  ST -1 (500,000*) (POD #3)

    PURDUE (ML) -280 (500,000*) (POD #4)

    CAL IRVINE +6.5 -150 (300,000*) (POD #5)

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,408
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,344
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,595
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,257
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.