How can you not like Duke tonight...
I agree with you completely woop, i just got it at -3 already and wouldn't be surprised to see it even higher by gametime
I am still seeing -2 at almost all of the major online sportsbooks.
-3 sounds high, I would look around for better lines...
I agree with you completely woop, i just got it at -3 already and wouldn't be surprised to see it even higher by gametime
I am still seeing -2 at almost all of the major online sportsbooks.
-3 sounds high, I would look around for better lines...
And to all stating that this isn't your "typical Duke team" They have their SOS is 3rd in the country, and they are 23-4. Wins over #5 Kansas #6 MSU #7 UNC #11 Michigan. (Losses @ #8 Ohio State, @ #22 Temple, #15 FSU... one bad loss to Miami... who is a bubble team)
I don't see where this ranks as a "weak" Duke team. If anything this Duke team has multiple weapons instead of the 1 or 2 superstars a la (Singler, Scheyer, Redick, Henson, and so on...)
And to all stating that this isn't your "typical Duke team" They have their SOS is 3rd in the country, and they are 23-4. Wins over #5 Kansas #6 MSU #7 UNC #11 Michigan. (Losses @ #8 Ohio State, @ #22 Temple, #15 FSU... one bad loss to Miami... who is a bubble team)
I don't see where this ranks as a "weak" Duke team. If anything this Duke team has multiple weapons instead of the 1 or 2 superstars a la (Singler, Scheyer, Redick, Henson, and so on...)
There is not one bit of actual on court analysis of any kind, anywhere in this entire thread. Everything said here by all posters is complete crap.
There is not one bit of actual on court analysis of any kind, anywhere in this entire thread. Everything said here by all posters is complete crap.
There is not one bit of actual on court analysis of any kind, anywhere in this entire thread. Everything said here by all posters is complete crap.
Glad to see you back on here, I'm assuming you are pounding FSU? Makes me feel even better about my pick. FSU +2.5
There is not one bit of actual on court analysis of any kind, anywhere in this entire thread. Everything said here by all posters is complete crap.
Glad to see you back on here, I'm assuming you are pounding FSU? Makes me feel even better about my pick. FSU +2.5
There is not one bit of actual on court analysis of any kind, anywhere in this entire thread. Everything said here by all posters is complete crap.
Hallelujah.
There is not one bit of actual on court analysis of any kind, anywhere in this entire thread. Everything said here by all posters is complete crap.
Hallelujah.
There is not one bit of actual on court analysis of any kind, anywhere in this entire thread. Everything said here by all posters is complete crap.
1. Why do you have to be such a jerk? WoodP was just giving his opinion, like everyone is allowed too. Settle down, ok, you like FSU. Good for you. I do too, just another point of vew. Chill.
2. Who gives flying F if you don't post your games anymore. If you don't want to, fine, don't. LIke most here, including myself, you are just not that great.
There is not one bit of actual on court analysis of any kind, anywhere in this entire thread. Everything said here by all posters is complete crap.
1. Why do you have to be such a jerk? WoodP was just giving his opinion, like everyone is allowed too. Settle down, ok, you like FSU. Good for you. I do too, just another point of vew. Chill.
2. Who gives flying F if you don't post your games anymore. If you don't want to, fine, don't. LIke most here, including myself, you are just not that great.
1. Why do you have to be such a jerk? WoodP was just giving his opinion, like everyone is allowed too. Settle down, ok, you like FSU. Good for you. I do too, just another point of vew. Chill.
2. Who gives flying F if you don't post your games anymore. If you don't want to, fine, don't. LIke most here, including myself, you are just not that great.
1. Why do you have to be such a jerk? WoodP was just giving his opinion, like everyone is allowed too. Settle down, ok, you like FSU. Good for you. I do too, just another point of vew. Chill.
2. Who gives flying F if you don't post your games anymore. If you don't want to, fine, don't. LIke most here, including myself, you are just not that great.
I like FSU yes, and I wouldn't say that i'm back. Still not sure i'll be posting any plays, but just browsing the board this morning saw all the garbage. Had to say something.
U like anything else tonight? I was leaning Cinci
I like FSU yes, and I wouldn't say that i'm back. Still not sure i'll be posting any plays, but just browsing the board this morning saw all the garbage. Had to say something.
U like anything else tonight? I was leaning Cinci
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,266
- PART DEUX 215
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
- Cleveland Bettors 2,626
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,138
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,043
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
