• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Monday Hoops

    123 Next Last»
    nropp11
    mas1E
    DOVJAK
    J-HA
    timdogs17
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11194
    Posts: 57
    123 Next Last»
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:22 PM ET #1

    November: 46-38, +5.20
    November Leans: 39-38
    December: 65-70, -9.45
    December Leans: 67-79
    January: 52-39, +15.80
    January Leans: 40-37
    February: 63-44, +65.90
    February Leans: 56-49
    March: 56-39, +80.95
    March Leans: 33-34


    I like Illinois State tonight, but there is just one bright glaring thing that I just can’t seem to wrap my head around and this deals with travel. Under Tim Jankovich, Illinois State has only gone West one time. Yup, one time. In five years, just once. In 167 total ball games, just one time has the game come in the Pacific time zone. Coincidentally, that one game happened at the start of this year in a 55-47 loss to snail Fresno State. Small sample size, but definitely concerning. They flew out Saturday morning, so they basically have two days to adjust I would think, but I’m avoiding the Redbirds, and pointing to the total for a few reasons. First, I just need to get past the travel issue. Illinois State’s a pretty young team. As they travelled out West to start the year against a snail, they failed miserably. To put that in perspective, they were also without two key ingredients to the team in Brown (he only played 8 minutes), and Allen (he joined the team mid-way through the season). Since Allen has come on board, this team has added an additional scorer to the mix, and they have increased the speed that they play at as well. Once they lost the final to Creighton in the MVC title game and were brought into the NIT field, two things were pretty obvious. One, Illinois State and Jankovich have nothing to lose and they’re going to go up and down with whomever wants to run with them, and two, the really good defense that this team started out the year with has been non-existent since the focal point moved to the offensive side of the ball. As for the offense, well, they’re going to launch three’s if you’ve seen them play. They shot above 70% the other night at Ole Miss for a good portion of the game, so I’m expecting a bit coming back to the mean here, but it’s more of a quantity over quality type team from beyond the arc. Stanford’s defense in the half court will allow it, so nothing of concern there. If you look at Jankovich quite a bit over the years, he’s pretty consistent with what he wants to do against bigger teams and that’s the fact he wants them to hit outside shots. They sag a tremendous amount, and force teams to beat them with the jump shot. With Stanford, you have a team who has built itself and its pace of the ballgame around a freshman Chasson Randle, who coincidentally is also from Illinois. They look to push at every possible opportunity, and while they don’t shoot the 3 as much as ISU does, they shoot it just as good and it’s a big part of their offense. So in terms of scheme, size in the paint cross each other out, and I basically have two teams who like to move the ball in the half court, and those shots will be open for both teams tonight. I’m OK if this game goes to the half-court. But I don’t think it will be. Stanford’s been pretty consistent with how it plays this year. They’ve been consistently an up and down team as of late except the match-ups against the Utah’s, USC’s, and Arizona State’s of the world. Their most previous game, they took Cleveland State up and over 70 possession (actually hit 76 total possessions), and Cleveland State played just two games over 70 all year (and they both came the first week of the season). Illinois State just played an OT game to 75 possessions in a game that hit 189 total points. This one should be fast, and even if it isn’t, I still think both will have excellent opportunities to score in the half court. On a side note, there hasn’t been much defense played in these NIT/CBI/CIT games. I don’t have time to research it, but while the NCAA tournament was like 11 – 30 or something like that in regards to the unders – overs, I think these other postseason tournaments hold some more value to the over (for proof check out the Oregon/Iowa game last night which was the highest scoring game of the year). All in all, I think this total is set a bit low b/c these defenses have the ability when they want to, to shut other teams down who focus on other aspects of the game, whereas this match-up and what each team wants to do sort of clash heads in a good way. I rode the Illinois State unders through the MVC tournament with success (aside from the OT game), but now I’m on the other side of the fence. The focal point has switched to the offense and how to produce, and when that happens, the defense takes a hit, while the offense still has the ability to put up points, and assuming this is an up and down game, this one should feature some points. The last thing I focus on within the game itself is this: Both teams come in having favorable boosts to the offense in this one. Illinois State comes in off an Ole Miss team that played man-to-man for 68 of the 75 possessions, a similar sagging man-to-man that Stanford employs. Stanford comes in having played a tough pressure defense, and face off against a defense that pressures nowhere near what Cleveland State exhibits on the perimeter. Concern? Yes, sentence #1 displays my only concern, but again, even if ISU does show some weary signs of the travel, I still think the possession count in this one extends into a # that holds value regardless.

    5* Illinois State/Stanford Over 134.5
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    November: 46-38, +5.20
    November Leans: 39-38
    December: 65-70, -9.45
    December Leans: 67-79
    January: 52-39, +15.80
    January Leans: 40-37
    February: 63-44, +65.90
    February Leans: 56-49
    March: 56-39, +80.95
    March Leans: 33-34


    I like Illinois State tonight, but there is just one bright glaring thing that I just can’t seem to wrap my head around and this deals with travel. Under Tim Jankovich, Illinois State has only gone West one time. Yup, one time. In five years, just once. In 167 total ball games, just one time has the game come in the Pacific time zone. Coincidentally, that one game happened at the start of this year in a 55-47 loss to snail Fresno State. Small sample size, but definitely concerning. They flew out Saturday morning, so they basically have two days to adjust I would think, but I’m avoiding the Redbirds, and pointing to the total for a few reasons. First, I just need to get past the travel issue. Illinois State’s a pretty young team. As they travelled out West to start the year against a snail, they failed miserably. To put that in perspective, they were also without two key ingredients to the team in Brown (he only played 8 minutes), and Allen (he joined the team mid-way through the season). Since Allen has come on board, this team has added an additional scorer to the mix, and they have increased the speed that they play at as well. Once they lost the final to Creighton in the MVC title game and were brought into the NIT field, two things were pretty obvious. One, Illinois State and Jankovich have nothing to lose and they’re going to go up and down with whomever wants to run with them, and two, the really good defense that this team started out the year with has been non-existent since the focal point moved to the offensive side of the ball. As for the offense, well, they’re going to launch three’s if you’ve seen them play. They shot above 70% the other night at Ole Miss for a good portion of the game, so I’m expecting a bit coming back to the mean here, but it’s more of a quantity over quality type team from beyond the arc. Stanford’s defense in the half court will allow it, so nothing of concern there. If you look at Jankovich quite a bit over the years, he’s pretty consistent with what he wants to do against bigger teams and that’s the fact he wants them to hit outside shots. They sag a tremendous amount, and force teams to beat them with the jump shot. With Stanford, you have a team who has built itself and its pace of the ballgame around a freshman Chasson Randle, who coincidentally is also from Illinois. They look to push at every possible opportunity, and while they don’t shoot the 3 as much as ISU does, they shoot it just as good and it’s a big part of their offense. So in terms of scheme, size in the paint cross each other out, and I basically have two teams who like to move the ball in the half court, and those shots will be open for both teams tonight. I’m OK if this game goes to the half-court. But I don’t think it will be. Stanford’s been pretty consistent with how it plays this year. They’ve been consistently an up and down team as of late except the match-ups against the Utah’s, USC’s, and Arizona State’s of the world. Their most previous game, they took Cleveland State up and over 70 possession (actually hit 76 total possessions), and Cleveland State played just two games over 70 all year (and they both came the first week of the season). Illinois State just played an OT game to 75 possessions in a game that hit 189 total points. This one should be fast, and even if it isn’t, I still think both will have excellent opportunities to score in the half court. On a side note, there hasn’t been much defense played in these NIT/CBI/CIT games. I don’t have time to research it, but while the NCAA tournament was like 11 – 30 or something like that in regards to the unders – overs, I think these other postseason tournaments hold some more value to the over (for proof check out the Oregon/Iowa game last night which was the highest scoring game of the year). All in all, I think this total is set a bit low b/c these defenses have the ability when they want to, to shut other teams down who focus on other aspects of the game, whereas this match-up and what each team wants to do sort of clash heads in a good way. I rode the Illinois State unders through the MVC tournament with success (aside from the OT game), but now I’m on the other side of the fence. The focal point has switched to the offense and how to produce, and when that happens, the defense takes a hit, while the offense still has the ability to put up points, and assuming this is an up and down game, this one should feature some points. The last thing I focus on within the game itself is this: Both teams come in having favorable boosts to the offense in this one. Illinois State comes in off an Ole Miss team that played man-to-man for 68 of the 75 possessions, a similar sagging man-to-man that Stanford employs. Stanford comes in having played a tough pressure defense, and face off against a defense that pressures nowhere near what Cleveland State exhibits on the perimeter. Concern? Yes, sentence #1 displays my only concern, but again, even if ISU does show some weary signs of the travel, I still think the possession count in this one extends into a # that holds value regardless.

    5* Illinois State/Stanford Over 134.5
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:23 PM ET #2

    This Wyoming game has me intrigued. Jfen has covered the focal point of a play here pretty well (link here), with the fact that Wyoming’s defensive intensity really takes Washington State out of their game-plan and even if they get the ball into the low post, Wyoming has the beef to defend that as well. They rely on the outside shot a bit more since losing Aden, and have been prone to settling for shots, something that just doesn’t work against Shyatt’s defense. In addition to JFen’s thoughts, one thing I would like to add is in regards to the Wyoming offense. They aren’t the best of offenses, but the scheme that they face tonight is something that they can certainly score on. Washington State has played quite a bit of zone lately and a zone defense that just isn’t good. They dare teams to beat you from beyond the arc, and Wyoming has the ability to do just that. Not only that, but they get to the foul line quite a bit, so the chances of a team like this just settling for jump shots isn’t all that great which I like (they’ve gotten to the foul line more than just about any team in the country the past five years). So, in reality this Wyoming offense sucks something fierce, but they have a nice advantage tonight in terms of the style they’re going up against. This one’s probably going to be an ugly contest, one that features a bit of value in the pup. Also point to the under here as well, but Wyoming’s ability to at the very least get good offensive shot attempts like this can’t be overlooked.

    3* Wyoming +3

    Other Notes: Very interesting match-up between Princeton and Pitt. Initial thoughts were that Pitt struggles to score against bad teams and this is probably another instance where they struggle to score, but I cannot discount the fact that Princeton just played one of its highest possession games of the season that yielded its highest point total of the season. Granted, they’ve had the better part of a week off, but they’ve also had to celebrate scoring 90+ for the first time back in 2003 when they put up 99 on Ursinus. Just not sure what to expect from that, and not willing to go against Pitt who will now be playing their third straight game against some variation of the Princeton offense. Middle Tennessee State and Tennessee seems like an entertaining game to watch with two similar teams. I don’t see any value in it. I like Penn, just going to lean though. They’ve played really well at home, only home loss came to Harvard as of late, and their offense is a world ahead of Butler. I think Butler’s a bit over-valued here for the sole reason that they’re coming off a sagging Delaware (that I’ve commented on multiple times this year) defense that just doesn’t force turnovers and allows wide open shots. Bad offensive teams can fill it up against Delaware’s defense, and it’s been happening for years. So, Butler should take a step back here. As for Penn, I think it’s pretty safe to say that Rosen is a big part of the team and Brad Stevens has Nored to defend him and will look to take Rosen completely out of the game. I hate going against good defensive players and Nored qualifies as one of those, so just a lean for me on Penn here. Also going to lean to the under here with a Butler offense coming back down to earth in what should be a snail game, and Penn’s inability to score against a good defense (only team they played comparable was Harvard and they posted totals of 55 and 50 in two games that didn’t cross the 60 possession barrier). Minnesota appears to be hungry, and has a decent match-up with Johnson in the post. Not really interested here. TCU and Oregon State should feature zero defense, and might be a possible mirror image of the Iowa/Oregon game yesterday if the shots fall early. I’m just not sure what to expect with both teams coming off good defensive snails that went to some extremely high scoring games.

    Lean: Penn +1.5
    Lean: Butler/Penn Under 123

    GL
    Reply
    This Wyoming game has me intrigued. Jfen has covered the focal point of a play here pretty well (link here), with the fact that Wyoming’s defensive intensity really takes Washington State out of their game-plan and even if they get the ball into the low post, Wyoming has the beef to defend that as well. They rely on the outside shot a bit more since losing Aden, and have been prone to settling for shots, something that just doesn’t work against Shyatt’s defense. In addition to JFen’s thoughts, one thing I would like to add is in regards to the Wyoming offense. They aren’t the best of offenses, but the scheme that they face tonight is something that they can certainly score on. Washington State has played quite a bit of zone lately and a zone defense that just isn’t good. They dare teams to beat you from beyond the arc, and Wyoming has the ability to do just that. Not only that, but they get to the foul line quite a bit, so the chances of a team like this just settling for jump shots isn’t all that great which I like (they’ve gotten to the foul line more than just about any team in the country the past five years). So, in reality this Wyoming offense sucks something fierce, but they have a nice advantage tonight in terms of the style they’re going up against. This one’s probably going to be an ugly contest, one that features a bit of value in the pup. Also point to the under here as well, but Wyoming’s ability to at the very least get good offensive shot attempts like this can’t be overlooked.

    3* Wyoming +3

    Other Notes: Very interesting match-up between Princeton and Pitt. Initial thoughts were that Pitt struggles to score against bad teams and this is probably another instance where they struggle to score, but I cannot discount the fact that Princeton just played one of its highest possession games of the season that yielded its highest point total of the season. Granted, they’ve had the better part of a week off, but they’ve also had to celebrate scoring 90+ for the first time back in 2003 when they put up 99 on Ursinus. Just not sure what to expect from that, and not willing to go against Pitt who will now be playing their third straight game against some variation of the Princeton offense. Middle Tennessee State and Tennessee seems like an entertaining game to watch with two similar teams. I don’t see any value in it. I like Penn, just going to lean though. They’ve played really well at home, only home loss came to Harvard as of late, and their offense is a world ahead of Butler. I think Butler’s a bit over-valued here for the sole reason that they’re coming off a sagging Delaware (that I’ve commented on multiple times this year) defense that just doesn’t force turnovers and allows wide open shots. Bad offensive teams can fill it up against Delaware’s defense, and it’s been happening for years. So, Butler should take a step back here. As for Penn, I think it’s pretty safe to say that Rosen is a big part of the team and Brad Stevens has Nored to defend him and will look to take Rosen completely out of the game. I hate going against good defensive players and Nored qualifies as one of those, so just a lean for me on Penn here. Also going to lean to the under here with a Butler offense coming back down to earth in what should be a snail game, and Penn’s inability to score against a good defense (only team they played comparable was Harvard and they posted totals of 55 and 50 in two games that didn’t cross the 60 possession barrier). Minnesota appears to be hungry, and has a decent match-up with Johnson in the post. Not really interested here. TCU and Oregon State should feature zero defense, and might be a possible mirror image of the Iowa/Oregon game yesterday if the shots fall early. I’m just not sure what to expect with both teams coming off good defensive snails that went to some extremely high scoring games.

    Lean: Penn +1.5
    Lean: Butler/Penn Under 123

    GL
     
    mas1E
    mas1E
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 534
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:24 PM ET #3

    Great day yesterday Neil. Keep up all the great work.


    Reply
    Great day yesterday Neil. Keep up all the great work.


     
    DOVJAK
    DOVJAK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 26036
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:27 PM ET #4

    Reply
     
    J-HA
    J-HA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 899
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:27 PM ET #5

    GL Neil.    Thanks again for your insightful writeups and all the work you put into them. 
    Reply
    GL Neil.    Thanks again for your insightful writeups and all the work you put into them. 
     
    timdogs17
    timdogs17
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 15453
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:28 PM ET #6

    Thank you and good luck
    Reply
    Thank you and good luck
     
    evilelvis
    evilelvis
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:30 PM ET #7

    Thanks as always for your time and efforts. Great weekend calls!!
    Reply
    Thanks as always for your time and efforts. Great weekend calls!!
     
    bk_widows
    bk_widows
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 6598
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:30 PM ET #8

    ...

    nice prep work as always..

    have tcu +9.5...

    my fervent prayer is that they can hold oregon state to around 82 and themselves manage at least 74...

    GL on your plays, may the hoops gods smile down upon us

    Reply

    ...

    nice prep work as always..

    have tcu +9.5...

    my fervent prayer is that they can hold oregon state to around 82 and themselves manage at least 74...

    GL on your plays, may the hoops gods smile down upon us

     
    11spread11
    11spread11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:30 PM ET #9

    GL LIKE THEM THANKS
    Reply
    GL LIKE THEM THANKS
     
    turtleboy
    turtleboy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:31 PM ET #10

    Shit the o/u is up to 136 now. It jumped up as I was trying to place my bet. How hi would you play a 5* . Im on the Wyoming
    Turtle
    Reply
    Shit the o/u is up to 136 now. It jumped up as I was trying to place my bet. How hi would you play a 5* . Im on the Wyoming
    Turtle
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:32 PM ET #11

    Great info as always Neil! Thanks!
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Great info as always Neil! Thanks!
     
    crocnzeeba
    crocnzeeba
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 881
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:34 PM ET #12

    Glad to see you on Wyoming.  BOL

    Reply

    Glad to see you on Wyoming.  BOL

     
    ryanwelch
    ryanwelch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 31
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:34 PM ET #13

    If the line doesnt move more than a possession its worth 5* 136 should be fine still
    Reply
    If the line doesnt move more than a possession its worth 5* 136 should be fine still
     
    tomherst
    tomherst
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 414
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:42 PM ET #14

    I really think you influence the lines my dude. As soon as u posted, the Wyoming line dropped to +2 and the over under went up a point. I watched this happen in such fashionable timing that I can't call it coincidental. I am playing on 5dimes.
    Reply
    I really think you influence the lines my dude. As soon as u posted, the Wyoming line dropped to +2 and the over under went up a point. I watched this happen in such fashionable timing that I can't call it coincidental. I am playing on 5dimes.
     
    evilelvis
    evilelvis
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:44 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by tomherst:

    I really think you influence the lines my dude. As soon as u posted, the Wyoming line dropped to +2 and the over under went up a point. I watched this happen in such fashionable timing that I can't call it coincidental. I am playing on 5dimes.


    I have noticed this as well a few times...maybe a coincidence but very interesting.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tomherst:

    I really think you influence the lines my dude. As soon as u posted, the Wyoming line dropped to +2 and the over under went up a point. I watched this happen in such fashionable timing that I can't call it coincidental. I am playing on 5dimes.


    I have noticed this as well a few times...maybe a coincidence but very interesting.
     
    crocnzeeba
    crocnzeeba
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 881
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 6:56 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by tomherst:

    I really think you influence the lines my dude. As soon as u posted, the Wyoming line dropped to +2 and the over under went up a point. I watched this happen in such fashionable timing that I can't call it coincidental. I am playing on 5dimes.

    I was about to post this exact observation...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tomherst:

    I really think you influence the lines my dude. As soon as u posted, the Wyoming line dropped to +2 and the over under went up a point. I watched this happen in such fashionable timing that I can't call it coincidental. I am playing on 5dimes.

    I was about to post this exact observation...

     
    beatymandog
    beatymandog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 222
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 7:02 PM ET #17

    I LIKE TCU in a UPSET MONEYLINE! or points  Time to make some money
    Reply
    I LIKE TCU in a UPSET MONEYLINE! or points  Time to make some money
     
    motorcitymama
    motorcitymama
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 2702
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 7:09 PM ET #18

    Thanks for the excellent write up and analysis!




    It's Christmas in Denver!!

    Reply
    Thanks for the excellent write up and analysis!




    It's Christmas in Denver!!

     
    tomherst
    tomherst
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 414
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 7:15 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by crocnzeeba:

    I was about to post this exact observation...


    Yeah I mean I knew I probably wasn't the only person who saw this, but it's a little crazy.. and Nropp appreciate all that dedication and hard work..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by crocnzeeba:

    I was about to post this exact observation...


    Yeah I mean I knew I probably wasn't the only person who saw this, but it's a little crazy.. and Nropp appreciate all that dedication and hard work..
     
    tryin2win
    tryin2win
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 7:23 PM ET #20

    Good luck Neil, I look foward to reading your write ups everyday
    Reply
    Good luck Neil, I look foward to reading your write ups everyday
     
    cheeersM8
    cheeersM8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 358
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 7:26 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by tomherst:

    I really think you influence the lines my dude. As soon as u posted, the Wyoming line dropped to +2 and the over under went up a point. I watched this happen in such fashionable timing that I can't call it coincidental. I am playing on 5dimes.

    Honestly i dont know how that works or happens...I play locally and that happens too!!!???

    Dont' get me wrong I agree with tomherst and crocnzeeba, i just see it all the time. I hesitate for a moment and the line switches on me.  

    Keep up the great work Neil.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tomherst:

    I really think you influence the lines my dude. As soon as u posted, the Wyoming line dropped to +2 and the over under went up a point. I watched this happen in such fashionable timing that I can't call it coincidental. I am playing on 5dimes.

    Honestly i dont know how that works or happens...I play locally and that happens too!!!???

    Dont' get me wrong I agree with tomherst and crocnzeeba, i just see it all the time. I hesitate for a moment and the line switches on me.  

    Keep up the great work Neil.
     
    Barnstorm
    Barnstorm
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4719
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 7:28 PM ET #22

    So will there now be value in fading Nropp! Mmoved against us one point on both plays.

    Reply
    So will there now be value in fading Nropp! Mmoved against us one point on both plays.

     
    Barnstorm
    Barnstorm
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4719
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 7:29 PM ET #23

    Forget it. Not worth staying up so late for!  
    Reply
    Forget it. Not worth staying up so late for!  
     
    powerade
    powerade
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 18254
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 7:38 PM ET #24

    GL buddy
    Reply
    GL buddy
     
     
    dougiemac
    dougiemac
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 369
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2012 - 7:39 PM ET #25

    you can fade someone who is up 81 units
    Reply
    you can fade someone who is up 81 units
    All Forums | College Basketball
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,984
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,399
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,183
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,115
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,286
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,979

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.