Morning yesterday Vegas got me. Sometimes they win most of the time I WIN. Last night they got me on that final game for sure BUT when you get a team that can't put the ball in the basket game over you can't cap that. Also that game had over written all over it and at the end of the game Vegas wins.
No worries I will be a vicious dog on them tonight
2 - 3 YESTERDAY
-13,286 UNITS YESTERDAY
Yes a losing day yesterday, but for me it's minimal
Plays later
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Morning yesterday Vegas got me. Sometimes they win most of the time I WIN. Last night they got me on that final game for sure BUT when you get a team that can't put the ball in the basket game over you can't cap that. Also that game had over written all over it and at the end of the game Vegas wins.
No worries I will be a vicious dog on them tonight
2 - 3 YESTERDAY
-13,286 UNITS YESTERDAY
Yes a losing day yesterday, but for me it's minimal
What are they jealous of? Losing $30k over the weekend? Yes, the post they make are "whatever" but it's called a FORUM, so they can make those post all they want. BTW - Yours being whiny about them is no different. You're doing the same thing. I just did too
BOL on the plays today
@Sixington
What are they jealous of? Losing $30k over the weekend? Yes, the post they make are "whatever" but it's called a FORUM, so they can make those post all they want. BTW - Yours being whiny about them is no different. You're doing the same thing. I just did too
You don't have to explain a thing, we got your back bro. I got the feeling things will be different today as well. You are a trailblazer, nothing indicates there is show stoppage here. Needs analysis is what it boils down to from your audience.
Sam,
You don't have to explain a thing, we got your back bro. I got the feeling things will be different today as well. You are a trailblazer, nothing indicates there is show stoppage here. Needs analysis is what it boils down to from your audience.
Umbc and binghamton is a game UMBC is just superior to the less talented binghamton team
EXCEPT
3 point shooting is binghamtons only prayer to cover like yesterdays final, They are itching for a win and I see them coming out like a 3pt shooting machine and would not be surprised if they won the first half
BINGHAMTON +7.5 - 120 FIRST HALF ONLY
$12,000 TO WIN $10,000
BINGHAMTON ML +400 FIRST HALF ONLY
$1000 TO WIN $4000
Umbc and binghamton is a game UMBC is just superior to the less talented binghamton team
EXCEPT
3 point shooting is binghamtons only prayer to cover like yesterdays final, They are itching for a win and I see them coming out like a 3pt shooting machine and would not be surprised if they won the first half