There used to be a guy who always posted about the Jackrabbits games. Does he or anyone know for sure if Douglas Wilson is suiting up tonight. I can't find anything on his injury, except it being listed on Covers. Thanks in advance. ![]()
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Expert
There used to be a guy who always posted about the Jackrabbits games. Does he or anyone know for sure if Douglas Wilson is suiting up tonight. I can't find anything on his injury, except it being listed on Covers. Thanks in advance. ![]()
IPFW will not cover this game
SD ST by double digits or what
IPFW will not cover this game
SD ST by double digits or what
Not walking for the past 2 weeks isn't good along with still being in a "boot" as per:
https://kelo.com/news/articles/2020/mar/06/wilson-hasnt-walked-in-two-weeks-day-to-day-for-summit-tourney/992132/
a day ago..
Obviously, him playing will be reflected with some form of line movement.
![]()
Not walking for the past 2 weeks isn't good along with still being in a "boot" as per:
https://kelo.com/news/articles/2020/mar/06/wilson-hasnt-walked-in-two-weeks-day-to-day-for-summit-tourney/992132/
a day ago..
Obviously, him playing will be reflected with some form of line movement.
![]()
Still no news of SDST's player, Douglas Wilson. I'm just assuming that he'll still be out and will play in another game if SDST gets further in the tourney. As for this game, I see a nice +8 (-102) Purdue Fort Wayne on 5dimes and will roll with them. Majority of the bets are on SDST, odds makers lowered the spread from the last time they met up at SDST on 2/16/20 (from 10.5 to 7.5) and this is at a neutral court. That 3 point reduction of the spread is probably due to the "standard" 3 point home court advantage so we'll just have to see.
BOL fellow bettors.
Somebody needs to be on the other side in order for the system to work.. ![]()
Still no news of SDST's player, Douglas Wilson. I'm just assuming that he'll still be out and will play in another game if SDST gets further in the tourney. As for this game, I see a nice +8 (-102) Purdue Fort Wayne on 5dimes and will roll with them. Majority of the bets are on SDST, odds makers lowered the spread from the last time they met up at SDST on 2/16/20 (from 10.5 to 7.5) and this is at a neutral court. That 3 point reduction of the spread is probably due to the "standard" 3 point home court advantage so we'll just have to see.
BOL fellow bettors.
Somebody needs to be on the other side in order for the system to work.. ![]()
^^ Remember, free will.
As I was typing this, that +8 (-102) on 5Dimes is back to +7.5( -103).. ![]()
I'm just not a fan of 80%+ (vegasinsiders.com, this website, others) of the bets being on a particular side.. ![]()
![]()
^^ Remember, free will.
As I was typing this, that +8 (-102) on 5Dimes is back to +7.5( -103).. ![]()
I'm just not a fan of 80%+ (vegasinsiders.com, this website, others) of the bets being on a particular side.. ![]()
![]()
Jackrabbits 2H alert
Jackrabbits 2H alert
Jackrabbits 2H alert
Cant play any worse
Jackrabbits 2H alert
Cant play any worse
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,670
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,324
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,500
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,473
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,823
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
