WEDNESDAYS SYSTEM PLAYS some start early so you better set the alarm clock esp you guys like me out
I get here late everyday and read back through 3-8 pages, but it's worth the effort. Winning a bet should be a little more than just having someone hand you the winner.
Keep up the great job, bob, disco and wanna.
I get here late everyday and read back through 3-8 pages, but it's worth the effort. Winning a bet should be a little more than just having someone hand you the winner.
Keep up the great job, bob, disco and wanna.
Hopefully we can just wait, watch and then play/pounce on the picks tomorrow....it's been two looooong days of the same questions. Not trying to be an a-hole here, but it has been said already many times....read the threads and figure out what's going on.....it's not that difficult.....time consuming, yes, but well worth the effort for FREE picks that are hitting like crazy![]()
G-Bob, Wanna, Disco....thanks as always
, keep it up....sorry to hit the thread again, I've been biting my tongue all day, but couldn't hold back![]()
BOL to all![]()
out
Hopefully we can just wait, watch and then play/pounce on the picks tomorrow....it's been two looooong days of the same questions. Not trying to be an a-hole here, but it has been said already many times....read the threads and figure out what's going on.....it's not that difficult.....time consuming, yes, but well worth the effort for FREE picks that are hitting like crazy![]()
G-Bob, Wanna, Disco....thanks as always
, keep it up....sorry to hit the thread again, I've been biting my tongue all day, but couldn't hold back![]()
BOL to all![]()
out
I understand which are the plays and which are leans, all three of you do a good job of posting the plays so that everybody knows what the plays are and what the leans are. I'm just saying that I think it would be easier to find the actual plays if they were in their own thread. Like Bob says above 14 pages. It just takes a lot of times to find the picks when the thread gets so long. You have to scroll through a lot of posts to find the actual picks and Like I said it's up to you guys. I enjoy going through the thread when I have some extra time, I just write down what page I'm on and what post # I left off on and then when I have breaks periodically through the day I go through the thread. Thanks again for your work. Good luck on your NBA picks tonight, I hit on a Orlando and NO parlay and my big nba play of the day Minnesota is looking great.![]()
I understand which are the plays and which are leans, all three of you do a good job of posting the plays so that everybody knows what the plays are and what the leans are. I'm just saying that I think it would be easier to find the actual plays if they were in their own thread. Like Bob says above 14 pages. It just takes a lot of times to find the picks when the thread gets so long. You have to scroll through a lot of posts to find the actual picks and Like I said it's up to you guys. I enjoy going through the thread when I have some extra time, I just write down what page I'm on and what post # I left off on and then when I have breaks periodically through the day I go through the thread. Thanks again for your work. Good luck on your NBA picks tonight, I hit on a Orlando and NO parlay and my big nba play of the day Minnesota is looking great.![]()
I want to be president for the COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
This stuff is crazy.. You me and Bob know what's happening, but boy is this shit hard to explain to people everyday![]()
Disco, where you been man?? Sucks no NBA plays tonight...
Bob, what the heck we gonna do for BASEBALL???? Almost impossible for this theory with the whole ML thing???
I want to be president for the COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
This stuff is crazy.. You me and Bob know what's happening, but boy is this shit hard to explain to people everyday![]()
Disco, where you been man?? Sucks no NBA plays tonight...
Bob, what the heck we gonna do for BASEBALL???? Almost impossible for this theory with the whole ML thing???
My night, last night was even worse than that.![]()
My night, last night was even worse than that.![]()
bob - ![]()
![]()
bob - ![]()
![]()
bob,
lay a grand on it for me and disco too![]()
bob,
lay a grand on it for me and disco too![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,305
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,300
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,806
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,474
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,141
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,949
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
