UCLA is looking like a middle school team 2h vs ASU. What am I missing got UCLA -2.5 FG. This is bullshit
WTH ucla
my calc UCLA -17 they were favored by -11. Zona state has lost so many in a row home and away and most games have been rather close.
they are eventually going to win one
my calc UCLA -17 they were favored by -11. Zona state has lost so many in a row home and away and most games have been rather close.
they are eventually going to win one
@Dsr_9
I’ve been saying ever since mobile sport books became legal in more states games have become harder to cap.
I’m not gonna go by the logic that some teams are selling but something isn’t right..
@Dsr_9
I’ve been saying ever since mobile sport books became legal in more states games have become harder to cap.
I’m not gonna go by the logic that some teams are selling but something isn’t right..
@gambling-devil
They don’t. And I’m pretty sure that dunk was asu’s only basket in both OTs. Ucla keeps fouling away from the ball and giving them free points.
@gambling-devil
They don’t. And I’m pretty sure that dunk was asu’s only basket in both OTs. Ucla keeps fouling away from the ball and giving them free points.
The last second shots are horrible..both coaches are atrocious especially Hurley...Dribble around and take HERO 25 foot shots...Lets wait until 5 seconds and take a bad shot...End of regulation and last 2 OT's...these players thinks they are pro's and can just get their own shot..they can't..they take horrible shots..How about run a play for once...throw it in to the post...
The last second shots are horrible..both coaches are atrocious especially Hurley...Dribble around and take HERO 25 foot shots...Lets wait until 5 seconds and take a bad shot...End of regulation and last 2 OT's...these players thinks they are pro's and can just get their own shot..they can't..they take horrible shots..How about run a play for once...throw it in to the post...
I can't believe what Hurley drawed up after a timeout at the end of the 1st OT..they had the ball with 32 seconds and they just dribble around took a Hail Mary 3...WTF
I can't believe what Hurley drawed up after a timeout at the end of the 1st OT..they had the ball with 32 seconds and they just dribble around took a Hail Mary 3...WTF
@davemsh Yep all Dame... or more appropriately here...Lame Time prayers
They all think they are Dame or Curry...They can barely beat their man and they acting like they going walk off a game winner...
@davemsh Yep all Dame... or more appropriately here...Lame Time prayers
They all think they are Dame or Curry...They can barely beat their man and they acting like they going walk off a game winner...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
