........zion's shoes........
funny how careful the announcers were not to mention the brand. and they didn't have a prominent swoosh.
i always buy Adidas. and i have UNC +8.5
funny how careful the announcers were not to mention the brand. and they didn't have a prominent swoosh.
i always buy Adidas. and i have UNC +8.5
If Zion is seriously injured, I am wondering about a lawsuit. If his NBA career is compromised due to an ACL rupture or something he never recovers from, I would say you could be looking at a 500 million dollar lawsuit.
There might be a price to be paid for all of the made in Vietnam and made in China garbage.
If Zion is seriously injured, I am wondering about a lawsuit. If his NBA career is compromised due to an ACL rupture or something he never recovers from, I would say you could be looking at a 500 million dollar lawsuit.
There might be a price to be paid for all of the made in Vietnam and made in China garbage.
If Zion is seriously injured, I am wondering about a lawsuit. If his NBA career is compromised due to an ACL rupture or something he never recovers from, I would say you could be looking at a 500 million dollar lawsuit. There might be a price to be paid for all of the made in Vietnam and made in China garbage.
I hope you are joking OR you just made one of the stupidest posts ever with a suggestion of a $500 mill lawsuit. From time to time sh*t happens and you have to deal with it, NOT look for an easy way out much like you are suggesting
If Zion is seriously injured, I am wondering about a lawsuit. If his NBA career is compromised due to an ACL rupture or something he never recovers from, I would say you could be looking at a 500 million dollar lawsuit. There might be a price to be paid for all of the made in Vietnam and made in China garbage.
I hope you are joking OR you just made one of the stupidest posts ever with a suggestion of a $500 mill lawsuit. From time to time sh*t happens and you have to deal with it, NOT look for an easy way out much like you are suggesting
He's 284 pounds and tried to stop on a dime.Sh*t happens
freak athletes can be prone to freak injuries!!
He's 284 pounds and tried to stop on a dime.Sh*t happens
freak athletes can be prone to freak injuries!!
Was he playing with the OG 11's?
Was he playing with the OG 11's?
nike is garbage. zion should get his own shoes and NOT from garbage nike.
you mean he should melt a truck tire and stitch his shoes in his back yard or in this case university dorm?
Great idea. Made my day ![]()
nike is garbage. zion should get his own shoes and NOT from garbage nike.
you mean he should melt a truck tire and stitch his shoes in his back yard or in this case university dorm?
Great idea. Made my day ![]()
If Zion is seriously injured, I am wondering about a lawsuit. If his NBA career is compromised due to an ACL rupture or something he never recovers from, I would say you could be looking at a 500 million dollar lawsuit.
There might be a price to be paid for all of the made in Vietnam and made in China garbage.
If Zion is seriously injured, I am wondering about a lawsuit. If his NBA career is compromised due to an ACL rupture or something he never recovers from, I would say you could be looking at a 500 million dollar lawsuit.
There might be a price to be paid for all of the made in Vietnam and made in China garbage.
nike is garbage. zion should get his own shoes and NOT from garbage nike.
nike is garbage. zion should get his own shoes and NOT from garbage nike.
He's 284 pounds and tried to stop on a dime.Sh*t happens
![]()
He's 284 pounds and tried to stop on a dime.Sh*t happens
![]()
If Zion is seriously injured, I am wondering about a lawsuit. If his NBA career is compromised due to an ACL rupture or something he never recovers from, I would say you could be looking at a 500 million dollar lawsuit.
There might be a price to be paid for all of the made in Vietnam and made in China garbage.
If Zion is seriously injured, I am wondering about a lawsuit. If his NBA career is compromised due to an ACL rupture or something he never recovers from, I would say you could be looking at a 500 million dollar lawsuit.
There might be a price to be paid for all of the made in Vietnam and made in China garbage.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,420
- Sunday 10/04/2026 689
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,356
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,676
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,507
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,290
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,881
- *”$$$ MD Sunday 10/4 $$$** 8,250
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,853
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
