2014 NCAA Football Season Long Thread
ANy thoughts on taking the 2h line -7?
no feel bro. i am stuck at work so only following the gamecast to be honest so havent been able to get enough analysis on it as i would need.
ANy thoughts on taking the 2h line -7?
no feel bro. i am stuck at work so only following the gamecast to be honest so havent been able to get enough analysis on it as i would need.
Stanford Cardinal -14 (-110) $550/$500
I feel Stanford rolls tonight... The spread is high but it should be... I think Maryland stinks and this is basically a home game for Stanford. There D is very good and if they play even a decent game offensively they will blow out the shitt terps
bol all
Stanford Cardinal -14 (-110) $550/$500
I feel Stanford rolls tonight... The spread is high but it should be... I think Maryland stinks and this is basically a home game for Stanford. There D is very good and if they play even a decent game offensively they will blow out the shitt terps
bol all
12/31/14
Mississippi Rebels +3.5 (-110) $550/$500
I know a lot of people think that TCU will roll but I gotta take the team who allows only 13.8 pts per game and is from the SEC.. People like to criticize Ole Miss but they did beat Alabama and Miss State. Good D usually beats good offense. Lets go OLE PISSS
bol fellas
12/31/14
Mississippi Rebels +3.5 (-110) $550/$500
I know a lot of people think that TCU will roll but I gotta take the team who allows only 13.8 pts per game and is from the SEC.. People like to criticize Ole Miss but they did beat Alabama and Miss State. Good D usually beats good offense. Lets go OLE PISSS
bol fellas
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,617
- Monday 09/28/2026 806
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,259
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,739
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,281
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,868
- Another BS PI 998
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,345
- 🏈🏟???BIG STATE OF TEXAS FOOTBALL 👀🇺🇸👀??🏟?🏈 33,975
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
