2h minn +0.5
2h minn +115
2h Minn under 22.5
10 units apiece
![]()
So since my 1pm posts were late, they should not be counted against me since I went 1-2? jajaja what a troll. I do count it because I really bet it and lost 2 out of 2. I have no reason to lie son. don't know why you mad bro.
![]()
So since my 1pm posts were late, they should not be counted against me since I went 1-2? jajaja what a troll. I do count it because I really bet it and lost 2 out of 2. I have no reason to lie son. don't know why you mad bro.
![]()
jajajajaja the haters are funny. if I lose, I am losing huge money. if I win, I don't really place bets. cant have it both ways haters! must suck to lose and be jealous of a dude who just wins and has a big following.
![]()
I always said the only good thing is you don't actually lose any money when your picks lose. Don't be a liar.![]()
jajajajaja the haters are funny. if I lose, I am losing huge money. if I win, I don't really place bets. cant have it both ways haters! must suck to lose and be jealous of a dude who just wins and has a big following.
![]()
I always said the only good thing is you don't actually lose any money when your picks lose. Don't be a liar.![]()
I always said the only good thing is you don't actually lose any money when your picks lose. Don't be a liar.![]()
As I Said hoss, I will place a wager so you see it is rule. In any amount you want. 1344.46 or some craziness like that. So you will just stop lying about me that I don't bet. of course I bet. this is how I make extra cash during the week and weekends. not doing this for my health son. don't hate bro. even if you don't bet, don't hate.
![]()
I always said the only good thing is you don't actually lose any money when your picks lose. Don't be a liar.![]()
As I Said hoss, I will place a wager so you see it is rule. In any amount you want. 1344.46 or some craziness like that. So you will just stop lying about me that I don't bet. of course I bet. this is how I make extra cash during the week and weekends. not doing this for my health son. don't hate bro. even if you don't bet, don't hate.
![]()
Yeah, it actually Is even more fun winning because when these trolls come into the thread and then I destroy the book, they end up eating their words. tail between their legs. they get really quiet. jajajajaja it's gone happen again today! or they'll say, you didn't bet anyway. so if I lose I bet and lost a lot! if I win I didn't bet. jajajajaja trolls with nothing better to do.
Now they will say you are my ghost. jajaja
Meanwhile, ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN. THIS. IS. WHAT. WE DO.
![]()
Yeah, it actually Is even more fun winning because when these trolls come into the thread and then I destroy the book, they end up eating their words. tail between their legs. they get really quiet. jajajajaja it's gone happen again today! or they'll say, you didn't bet anyway. so if I lose I bet and lost a lot! if I win I didn't bet. jajajajaja trolls with nothing better to do.
Now they will say you are my ghost. jajaja
Meanwhile, ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN. THIS. IS. WHAT. WE DO.
![]()
![]()
![]()
THIS. IS. WHAT. WE. DO.
ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN.
![]()
THIS. IS. WHAT. WE. DO.
ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN.
![]()
This 2h Wisky is soooooooooo nice!!
Already beat the total! And Wisky going to win the side and total!
Let's get that full game total now! And Side! Clean sweep of the gam in 2h and full game! Let's go!!!
This 2h Wisky is soooooooooo nice!!
Already beat the total! And Wisky going to win the side and total!
Let's get that full game total now! And Side! Clean sweep of the gam in 2h and full game! Let's go!!!
