how can i answer a hypothetical question?
D0NT LET TEXAS PLAY IN THE NC AND GET EMBARASSED
this is a weekly occurrence with him. I cant believe he hasnt mentioned his playing days at Bama, yet roots for UF.
yea and our DC was Kines at Bama, I feel sorry for him with this A&M defense right now because he is one the best DC's in the game.
this is a weekly occurrence with him. I cant believe he hasnt mentioned his playing days at Bama, yet roots for UF.
yea and our DC was Kines at Bama, I feel sorry for him with this A&M defense right now because he is one the best DC's in the game.
what is A&M would have the usual turnovers they make? would this be a 7 point game?
You're ridiculous
Everything im saying has N0THING to do with this game against the lolaggies
what is A&M would have the usual turnovers they make? would this be a 7 point game?
You're ridiculous
Everything im saying has N0THING to do with this game against the lolaggies
Florida doesn't deserve to be in the NC game. They played cupcake high schools all year and against any team with a pulse, they had to be GIVEN the game by the refs (Arkansas).
TCU and Texas are the two best teams in the country right now because they have been covering the spread aganst good teams.
Florida doesn't deserve to be in the NC game. They played cupcake high schools all year and against any team with a pulse, they had to be GIVEN the game by the refs (Arkansas).
TCU and Texas are the two best teams in the country right now because they have been covering the spread aganst good teams.
Answer what question?
The question about how ridiculous would it have been if someone would have posted something like this during halftime of UF's games vs. SC, Tenn, and Arkansas.
Answer what question?
The question about how ridiculous would it have been if someone would have posted something like this during halftime of UF's games vs. SC, Tenn, and Arkansas.
westcoast, I miss the point, I mean, Tenn, S.Car, MSU, they're not A&M.
as far as TCU, I'd take LSU, Tenn, Aub, or Ol'Miss straight up against them.
westcoast, I miss the point, I mean, Tenn, S.Car, MSU, they're not A&M.
as far as TCU, I'd take LSU, Tenn, Aub, or Ol'Miss straight up against them.
I believe that TCU should be able to play for the NC.
Obviously whoever loses the SEC Championship game will be out. I think that Florida will win the SEC yet again and play in the finale.
I truly believe that TCU should play as well.
All this may be a mute point considering that A&M just scored.
Hoping the Longhorns lose this football game tonight. Then no more controversy.
Here is an idea: How about a 4 team playoff bracket?
#1 vs. #4
#2 vs. #3
Winners play for the NC
Losers play another game in a "bowl"
Just an idea
I believe that TCU should be able to play for the NC.
Obviously whoever loses the SEC Championship game will be out. I think that Florida will win the SEC yet again and play in the finale.
I truly believe that TCU should play as well.
All this may be a mute point considering that A&M just scored.
Hoping the Longhorns lose this football game tonight. Then no more controversy.
Here is an idea: How about a 4 team playoff bracket?
#1 vs. #4
#2 vs. #3
Winners play for the NC
Losers play another game in a "bowl"
Just an idea
I cant believe what I am seeing in this game. I feel for you man this has to be beyond frustrating
not as frustrating as watching Arkansas handle FLorida this year, right? Everyone has tough games, even your mighty Florida Gators.
I cant believe what I am seeing in this game. I feel for you man this has to be beyond frustrating
not as frustrating as watching Arkansas handle FLorida this year, right? Everyone has tough games, even your mighty Florida Gators.
You're telling me its not allowed to have a bad half?
Lets see, Florida was down, at home, to ARKANSAS 10-3, and won by a massive 3 points. GIFT WIN.
Arkansas also dismantled A&M 47-19.. so let's try to compare apples to apples next time..
And I had A&M FYI...
You're telling me its not allowed to have a bad half?
Lets see, Florida was down, at home, to ARKANSAS 10-3, and won by a massive 3 points. GIFT WIN.
Arkansas also dismantled A&M 47-19.. so let's try to compare apples to apples next time..
And I had A&M FYI...
westcoast, I miss the point, I mean, Tenn, S.Car, MSU, they're not A&M.
as far as TCU, I'd take LSU, Tenn, Aub, or Ol'Miss straight up against them.
The point is this thread was made at half time. How retarded would it have been for someone to make a similar thread at halftime of the FLorida games vs. MSU, SC and Arkansas?
And you're a typical SEC homer talking about taking Tenn, Miss, Aub, and LSU over TCU? Your credibility is shot just off that statement. You've got to be kidding me with that.
westcoast, I miss the point, I mean, Tenn, S.Car, MSU, they're not A&M.
as far as TCU, I'd take LSU, Tenn, Aub, or Ol'Miss straight up against them.
The point is this thread was made at half time. How retarded would it have been for someone to make a similar thread at halftime of the FLorida games vs. MSU, SC and Arkansas?
And you're a typical SEC homer talking about taking Tenn, Miss, Aub, and LSU over TCU? Your credibility is shot just off that statement. You've got to be kidding me with that.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,751
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
- PART DEUX 291
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,297
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,731
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,563
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
