Posted:
#151
I get the impression that some of these haters are not Joe Schmoes, but hired by someone, maybe even Covers.com itself to create trouble, so instead of getting free perspectives by Jimmy, BA, Nos, Double and other good cappers, they will freaking really go degenerate and by picks from their so called Covers.com experts (who I seriously doubt are better long term than the folks that I have referenced above. Specifically Droyder comes to mind. I never see any picks in advance of games. I am calling you out as a fraud. Either you actually work for one of these tout services (like Covers Experts) or some other syndicate. I will also assume that there are a few regular degenerates who are too stupid or too lazy to do their own research. Its gambling. Deal with the risk or find a new hobby. Sharp's are wrong at least 35% to 40% of the time. If you talk to one, they will admit that. Droyder seems to imply that sharps are always right, and squares are wrong. Sharps play favorites at times as well, probably more than you think. They are looking for value, like we all are. Droyder you are a fraud and a loser and you have no cred so go **** yourself...and leave...
LonghornHoosier
