• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    I've lost $800USD since yesterday and I still cant belive how

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    obravo21
    roondog248
    TopNotchKata
    KGamehendge
    combato
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2379
    Posts: 58
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 6:57 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyryall:

    Feel ur pain bro had some horrific beats in the last 4 days...sometimes it seems like there's someone up there just fu-king with us huh?

     

    Ain't that the truth... how else can you explain.. I mean jajaja this garbage is funny yesterday  I went with the first half dallas pick because a friend called me and told me he was playing it for $250dlls straight.. I didn't even had that game in my sights so I went with it.. and when it happened we were sending text and I told him dam our luck where gonna loose by half a point and he sends me a photo of his ticket .. He got it at -3 and pushed..  COme on... I told him you see man the problem is me.. Im the one that's is friggin unlucky

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyryall:

    Feel ur pain bro had some horrific beats in the last 4 days...sometimes it seems like there's someone up there just fu-king with us huh?

     

    Ain't that the truth... how else can you explain.. I mean jajaja this garbage is funny yesterday  I went with the first half dallas pick because a friend called me and told me he was playing it for $250dlls straight.. I didn't even had that game in my sights so I went with it.. and when it happened we were sending text and I told him dam our luck where gonna loose by half a point and he sends me a photo of his ticket .. He got it at -3 and pushed..  COme on... I told him you see man the problem is me.. Im the one that's is friggin unlucky

     
    roondog248
    roondog248
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 1219
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:08 PM ET #27

    stay away from NBA, too unpredictable, any game can turn around at the drop of a hat.
    practice bankroll management.
    Reply
    stay away from NBA, too unpredictable, any game can turn around at the drop of a hat.
    practice bankroll management.
     
    roondog248
    roondog248
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 1219
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:09 PM ET #28

    NFL lines are pretty sharp. will be looking to tease down some favorites across key numbers.
    Reply
    NFL lines are pretty sharp. will be looking to tease down some favorites across key numbers.
     
    TopNotchKata
    TopNotchKata
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:12 PM ET #29

    Worst thing you can do right now is bet all the rest of your bankroll on a parlay. Start betting strictly 25/game and work your way up. I know its hard to stay disciplined, but grinding it out is the better option. But GL if you decide to play a parlay.
    Reply
    Worst thing you can do right now is bet all the rest of your bankroll on a parlay. Start betting strictly 25/game and work your way up. I know its hard to stay disciplined, but grinding it out is the better option. But GL if you decide to play a parlay.
     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:14 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by TopNotchKata:

    Worst thing you can do right now is bet all the rest of your bankroll on a parlay. Start betting strictly 25/game and work your way up. I know its hard to stay disciplined, but grinding it out is the better option. But GL if you decide to play a parlay.

    thanks for that man.. I will do a straight bet today and If I win will grind it out tomorrow...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TopNotchKata:

    Worst thing you can do right now is bet all the rest of your bankroll on a parlay. Start betting strictly 25/game and work your way up. I know its hard to stay disciplined, but grinding it out is the better option. But GL if you decide to play a parlay.

    thanks for that man.. I will do a straight bet today and If I win will grind it out tomorrow...

     
    KGamehendge
    KGamehendge
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1973
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:15 PM ET #31

    WHo u taking Brav?
    Reply
    WHo u taking Brav?
     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:21 PM ET #32

    Still don't know... I had a small lean on Lafayette but Im still pissed about the other college game so most likely I will take an NBA game..  quickly of the bat I see Oklahoma, Lakers over, Chicago under... as Soon as I make my bet I wil post here so you can all fade and make money
    Reply
    Still don't know... I had a small lean on Lafayette but Im still pissed about the other college game so most likely I will take an NBA game..  quickly of the bat I see Oklahoma, Lakers over, Chicago under... as Soon as I make my bet I wil post here so you can all fade and make money
     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:24 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:

    Stick at it and don't bet the next game but pick one that your strong on and slam it. You're only one big play away from being back in town. I dropped $500 on ncaaf and nba before fighting back in the fresno game with a live under and have whittled it down to just a $200 deficit.

     

    Yeahh I know.. ive done it before.. but honestly in my last 10 bets I have had 5 bad beats... Its hard to keep faith when that happens.. I can take a loss.. If I get spanked.. ok it was a bad call on my part.. but when you have 5 games and 3 straight ones that where there and loss in that fashion.. Its just hard to keep a straight mind and try and stick wth the same discipline... I would have a better shot just flipping a coin to call my picks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:

    Stick at it and don't bet the next game but pick one that your strong on and slam it. You're only one big play away from being back in town. I dropped $500 on ncaaf and nba before fighting back in the fresno game with a live under and have whittled it down to just a $200 deficit.

     

    Yeahh I know.. ive done it before.. but honestly in my last 10 bets I have had 5 bad beats... Its hard to keep faith when that happens.. I can take a loss.. If I get spanked.. ok it was a bad call on my part.. but when you have 5 games and 3 straight ones that where there and loss in that fashion.. Its just hard to keep a straight mind and try and stick wth the same discipline... I would have a better shot just flipping a coin to call my picks

     
    combato
    combato
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2001
    Posts: 997
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:26 PM ET #34

    Winners never complain about games being fixed.  Only losers.  If u can't handle the randomness of the games, then stop gambling.

    A gambler has to be even keel - the games may be fixed sometimes  But over time, you will probably be on  the fixed side 50% of the time.

    Go belly ache somewhere else.

    Reply

    Winners never complain about games being fixed.  Only losers.  If u can't handle the randomness of the games, then stop gambling.

    A gambler has to be even keel - the games may be fixed sometimes  But over time, you will probably be on  the fixed side 50% of the time.

    Go belly ache somewhere else.

     
    combato
    combato
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2001
    Posts: 997
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:27 PM ET #35

    This guy bets on parlays and then whines about the games being fixed !!!

    Hilarous.

    Reply

    This guy bets on parlays and then whines about the games being fixed !!!

    Hilarous.

     
    vnguyen1904
    vnguyen1904
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 2616
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:29 PM ET #36

    Take a break when you are consistenly cold. Play one or two games MAX a day. Money management. Let go of yesterdays loss.
    Reply
    Take a break when you are consistenly cold. Play one or two games MAX a day. Money management. Let go of yesterdays loss.
     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:30 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by combato:

    Winners never complain about games being fixed.  Only losers.  If u can't handle the randomness of the games, then stop gambling.

    A gambler has to be even keel - the games may be fixed sometimes  But over time, you will probably be on  the fixed side 50% of the time.

     

    Im sorry my friend but you are wrong.. I was on the under in the Carolina vs Patroits game and quickly posted that that last play was a hold and they should have placed it in the 1 yard line so please don't speak for me...

    Go belly ache somewhere else.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by combato:

    Winners never complain about games being fixed.  Only losers.  If u can't handle the randomness of the games, then stop gambling.

    A gambler has to be even keel - the games may be fixed sometimes  But over time, you will probably be on  the fixed side 50% of the time.

     

    Im sorry my friend but you are wrong.. I was on the under in the Carolina vs Patroits game and quickly posted that that last play was a hold and they should have placed it in the 1 yard line so please don't speak for me...

    Go belly ache somewhere else.

     
    GeorgeBailey
    GeorgeBailey
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:30 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bollox:

    dont bet on hoops 

    He's right.  The NBA plays games night in and night out for almost 5 months in a row.  For a handicapper to try and figure out which groups of guys is "up for the game" and which group of guys are not is a losing proposition long term.

    I'm not saying that picking the right side (or total) in football is any cakewalk but at least the variable mentioned above seems to not play as much a part of a game's outcome in football as it does hoops.  One man's opinion.

    Good luck bro..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bollox:

    dont bet on hoops 

    He's right.  The NBA plays games night in and night out for almost 5 months in a row.  For a handicapper to try and figure out which groups of guys is "up for the game" and which group of guys are not is a losing proposition long term.

    I'm not saying that picking the right side (or total) in football is any cakewalk but at least the variable mentioned above seems to not play as much a part of a game's outcome in football as it does hoops.  One man's opinion.

    Good luck bro..
     
    yoshi85
    yoshi85
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 856
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:32 PM ET #39

    if you have bookmaker just fade the lakers in the 2Q, they have no bench with young starting at point
    Reply
    if you have bookmaker just fade the lakers in the 2Q, they have no bench with young starting at point
     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:37 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBailey:


    He's right.  The NBA plays games night in and night out for almost 5 months in a row.  For a handicapper to try and figure out which groups of guys is "up for the game" and which group of guys are not is a losing proposition long term.

    I'm not saying that picking the right side (or total) in football is any cakewalk but at least the variable mentioned above seems to not play as much a part of a game's outcome in football as it does hoops.  One man's opinion.

    Good luck bro..

     

    agreee

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBailey:


    He's right.  The NBA plays games night in and night out for almost 5 months in a row.  For a handicapper to try and figure out which groups of guys is "up for the game" and which group of guys are not is a losing proposition long term.

    I'm not saying that picking the right side (or total) in football is any cakewalk but at least the variable mentioned above seems to not play as much a part of a game's outcome in football as it does hoops.  One man's opinion.

    Good luck bro..

     

    agreee

     
    dilaudid8
    dilaudid8
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 7834
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:38 PM ET #41

    sorry my brother  yeah the WASH game that coach might get fried the game is already over and he still runs the ball with 2 min to play unreal and run it 2 times he got lucky the 1 time. and what does he do run it again like I said you never see anything like that. that is the worst beat you can get because the game was already 100 percent done like I said he could get fired for running a play 
    Dilaudid8
    Reply
    sorry my brother  yeah the WASH game that coach might get fried the game is already over and he still runs the ball with 2 min to play unreal and run it 2 times he got lucky the 1 time. and what does he do run it again like I said you never see anything like that. that is the worst beat you can get because the game was already 100 percent done like I said he could get fired for running a play 
     
    roondog248
    roondog248
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 1219
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:39 PM ET #42

    What this guys said

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBailey:


    He's right.  The NBA plays games night in and night out for almost 5 months in a row.  For a handicapper to try and figure out which groups of guys is "up for the game" and which group of guys are not is a losing proposition long term.

    I'm not saying that picking the right side (or total) in football is any cakewalk but at least the variable mentioned above seems to not play as much a part of a game's outcome in football as it does hoops.  One man's opinion.

    Good luck bro..
    Reply
    What this guys said

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBailey:


    He's right.  The NBA plays games night in and night out for almost 5 months in a row.  For a handicapper to try and figure out which groups of guys is "up for the game" and which group of guys are not is a losing proposition long term.

    I'm not saying that picking the right side (or total) in football is any cakewalk but at least the variable mentioned above seems to not play as much a part of a game's outcome in football as it does hoops.  One man's opinion.

    Good luck bro..
     
    mcgrumpy247
    mcgrumpy247
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:40 PM ET #43

    Take a 3 team guaranteed parlay in college basketball
    Michigan
    Byu
    Oklahoma state better hurry, I don't usually post but when I do I'm pretty solid!!!! Gl Mexico ppl
    Reply
    Take a 3 team guaranteed parlay in college basketball
    Michigan
    Byu
    Oklahoma state better hurry, I don't usually post but when I do I'm pretty solid!!!! Gl Mexico ppl
     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:40 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen1904:

    Take a break when you are consistenly cold. Play one or two games MAX a day. Money management. Let go of yesterdays loss.

     

    no time for break Im already done... Hope to hit today and if so tomorrow will grind the NFL to hopefully make a profit

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen1904:

    Take a break when you are consistenly cold. Play one or two games MAX a day. Money management. Let go of yesterdays loss.

     

    no time for break Im already done... Hope to hit today and if so tomorrow will grind the NFL to hopefully make a profit

     
    roondog248
    roondog248
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 1219
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:40 PM ET #45

    I'll probably get banned from covers for mentioning this...but check out NFL breakdown sheets for some guidance on NFL line value. 
    Reply
    I'll probably get banned from covers for mentioning this...but check out NFL breakdown sheets for some guidance on NFL line value. 
     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:42 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgrumpy247:

    Take a 3 team guaranteed parlay in college basketball
    Michigan
    Byu
    Oklahoma state better hurry, I don't usually post but when I do I'm pretty solid!!!! Gl Mexico ppl

     

    don't play sports I don't follow and as of this year I have not followed a single College basket game

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgrumpy247:

    Take a 3 team guaranteed parlay in college basketball
    Michigan
    Byu
    Oklahoma state better hurry, I don't usually post but when I do I'm pretty solid!!!! Gl Mexico ppl

     

    don't play sports I don't follow and as of this year I have not followed a single College basket game

     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:43 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by roondog248:

    I'll probably get banned from covers for mentioning this...but check out NFL breakdown sheets for some guidance on NFL line value. 

     

    thanks for the advice.. will do... and to all.. Hope better days come to all of us

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by roondog248:

    I'll probably get banned from covers for mentioning this...but check out NFL breakdown sheets for some guidance on NFL line value. 

     

    thanks for the advice.. will do... and to all.. Hope better days come to all of us

     
    roondog248
    roondog248
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 1219
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:46 PM ET #48

    Reply
     
    obravo21
    obravo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 7:50 PM ET #49

    Just to let you guys all know for what its worth Im going with the Oklahoma vs SA Over...  had a small lean towards the under in dallas but that is like playing Russian roulette.. I think the Oklahoma over has a good shot of coming threw
    Reply
    Just to let you guys all know for what its worth Im going with the Oklahoma vs SA Over...  had a small lean towards the under in dallas but that is like playing Russian roulette.. I think the Oklahoma over has a good shot of coming threw
     
     
    mcgrumpy247
    mcgrumpy247
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2013 - 8:33 PM ET #50

    Take parlay
    Thunder mavericks and Louisiana Lafayette
    Reply
    Take parlay
    Thunder mavericks and Louisiana Lafayette
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,607
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,160
    • Tuesday 10/06/2026 732
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
    • MLB Playoffs 10,747
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
    • Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,658
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,087
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.