Best of luck today ![]()
L-Jay v3.1
@L-Jay
Hey J, great run you're on..... congrats.... If you can let us know times of possible plays as you have in the past that would be great....![]()
Stangs looking good![]()
@L-Jay
Hey J, great run you're on..... congrats.... If you can let us know times of possible plays as you have in the past that would be great....![]()
Stangs looking good![]()
So my dumb (_*_) hit Utah Tech +3.5 for the 1H...lol. Game is at 8pm vs Eastern KY. Anyone have insight on that game?
Luckily I got the Utes too after I realized what I did...but we'll see if I need to take Eastern KY too to back out.
So my dumb (_*_) hit Utah Tech +3.5 for the 1H...lol. Game is at 8pm vs Eastern KY. Anyone have insight on that game?
Luckily I got the Utes too after I realized what I did...but we'll see if I need to take Eastern KY too to back out.
@beats723
I haven't figured out how to cash out...doesn't seem possible. I use a local guy. I could bet the other side and basically lose the juice. If the Utes win I'll probably let it ride...lol.
@beats723
I haven't figured out how to cash out...doesn't seem possible. I use a local guy. I could bet the other side and basically lose the juice. If the Utes win I'll probably let it ride...lol.
huge thread. when everyone gangs up on plays after a sizzling run it seems like games always go sideways. has happened when I've posted as well. shake it off and you'll get the next few, you still have had a great day so far. keep doing your thing, I haven't tailed but maybe I will do so for the next play, if there is one ![]()
huge thread. when everyone gangs up on plays after a sizzling run it seems like games always go sideways. has happened when I've posted as well. shake it off and you'll get the next few, you still have had a great day so far. keep doing your thing, I haven't tailed but maybe I will do so for the next play, if there is one ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
