Posted:
#1
I've been searching the world for tickets that wouldn't cause my wife to
birth a two-headed calf. Any decent seat is going for about a grand at this
point. Great seats, $1500-2000.
Ran into this buddy of mine. Cat says, "they offered me some tickets, but I have to work early. I don't wanna go."
"WTF," says I. "Why didn't you call me?"
"I can get you tickets probably. Let me ask my father-in-law." Old guy is a retired surgeon, old time Pasadena money.
"I'll take anything between the goal lines," says I.
Two days later, he calls me.
"Come get the tickets. Bring a check for $385 each (face). I think they're decent seats."
Section 19. Row 44.
50 YD line. Halfway up.
I'll be the semi-coherent joker wearing his January 4, 2000 BCS Sugar Bowl Hat. You know the one in which FSU beat Mike Vick 46-29.
I expect a similar result.
Ran into this buddy of mine. Cat says, "they offered me some tickets, but I have to work early. I don't wanna go."
"WTF," says I. "Why didn't you call me?"
"I can get you tickets probably. Let me ask my father-in-law." Old guy is a retired surgeon, old time Pasadena money.
"I'll take anything between the goal lines," says I.
Two days later, he calls me.
"Come get the tickets. Bring a check for $385 each (face). I think they're decent seats."
Section 19. Row 44.
50 YD line. Halfway up.
I'll be the semi-coherent joker wearing his January 4, 2000 BCS Sugar Bowl Hat. You know the one in which FSU beat Mike Vick 46-29.
I expect a similar result.
