USC would have about a minute left right now if they had ran the playclock all the way down every play
Miami coach
I went to the U and managed the basketball team but knew all the football players.
Mario was actually an Academic All American.
What he did is inexcusable.
Sad to say it is disgraceful.
He makes 8 mil a year.
He won't be fired yet.
Only in like year 4.
I went to the U and managed the basketball team but knew all the football players.
Mario was actually an Academic All American.
What he did is inexcusable.
Sad to say it is disgraceful.
He makes 8 mil a year.
He won't be fired yet.
Only in like year 4.
The fumble was bad, but what type of coverage were they running on the final play of the game?!?
4 Miami players chasing the GT receiver at the 10 yard line. Not one defender on the goal line where they should be. The last 30 seconds of this game sure look fishy??
The fumble was bad, but what type of coverage were they running on the final play of the game?!?
4 Miami players chasing the GT receiver at the 10 yard line. Not one defender on the goal line where they should be. The last 30 seconds of this game sure look fishy??
It's a human trait some have. Arrogance. Cristobal wanted to show his opponent, the fans, even his own staff how bold and brave he is by basically kicking a wounded person on the ground.
Then his response after the game? He apparently needs a different approach to run out the clock. Not 'I'm sorry, please forgive my stupidity' or 'I wasn't thinking, really dumb move there'. No, he says a different approach. Thanks Captain Obvious...
Realistically, Miami being a near 20 pt favorite, the game was decided from that perspective. I learned many moon ago you just don't take huge ML favorites in college ball. I had to laugh when I saw the feed this morning. Another chapter added to the 'How to lose a college football game'...
It's a human trait some have. Arrogance. Cristobal wanted to show his opponent, the fans, even his own staff how bold and brave he is by basically kicking a wounded person on the ground.
Then his response after the game? He apparently needs a different approach to run out the clock. Not 'I'm sorry, please forgive my stupidity' or 'I wasn't thinking, really dumb move there'. No, he says a different approach. Thanks Captain Obvious...
Realistically, Miami being a near 20 pt favorite, the game was decided from that perspective. I learned many moon ago you just don't take huge ML favorites in college ball. I had to laugh when I saw the feed this morning. Another chapter added to the 'How to lose a college football game'...
Miami is the only team in the nation that needs to "recalibrate" to take a knee.
That, in a nut shell, says all you need to know about the team i.q.
Miami is the only team in the nation that needs to "recalibrate" to take a knee.
That, in a nut shell, says all you need to know about the team i.q.
@ScriptedTheater
Go eat a bag of diks - no games aren’t scripted……prove me wrong- you are a loser on a gambling forum making up crap that you can’t explain because you always lose money
@ScriptedTheater
Go eat a bag of diks - no games aren’t scripted……prove me wrong- you are a loser on a gambling forum making up crap that you can’t explain because you always lose money
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,686
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,934
- HELP PLEASE 1,462
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,551
- NFL Sunday 7,413
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
