How about UCLA up 14-3,,, crazy huh,,,
When I saw that earlier I thought it might be that scenario you mentioned the other day. Line should be getting pounded on the favorite but the book is balancing for a ton of sharp money on the dog.
When I saw that earlier I thought it might be that scenario you mentioned the other day. Line should be getting pounded on the favorite but the book is balancing for a ton of sharp money on the dog.
When I saw that earlier I thought it might be that scenario you mentioned the other day. Line should be getting pounded on the favorite but the book is balancing for a ton of sharp money on the dog.
When I saw that earlier I thought it might be that scenario you mentioned the other day. Line should be getting pounded on the favorite but the book is balancing for a ton of sharp money on the dog.
When I saw that earlier I thought it might be that scenario you mentioned the other day. Line should be getting pounded on the favorite but the book is balancing for a ton of sharp money on the dog.
Wait a minute....if you read closer...I said that would be my profit on JUST those 5 games (if Ariz is good).
But, with aboout 4 other sources, I have many more plays, even though they are for less per bet............i have to wait and see if I can top 3K.
![]()
Wait a minute....if you read closer...I said that would be my profit on JUST those 5 games (if Ariz is good).
But, with aboout 4 other sources, I have many more plays, even though they are for less per bet............i have to wait and see if I can top 3K.
![]()
