NCAAF Week 4
wow...biggest play of year so far at 75 units. i agree there is too much public action on the dog here. GL
wow...biggest play of year so far at 75 units. i agree there is too much public action on the dog here. GL
New to betting, so can someone help me understand what it means when he says 50 units? does that mean $50?
"
New to betting, so can someone help me understand what it means when he says 50 units? does that mean $50?
"
New to betting, so can someone help me understand what it means when he says 50 units? does that mean $50?
"
A unit is whatever you typically bet. It can be $10, $100, $1000, etc.
In this case, 1 unit = $100
50 units = $5000
New to betting, so can someone help me understand what it means when he says 50 units? does that mean $50?
"
A unit is whatever you typically bet. It can be $10, $100, $1000, etc.
In this case, 1 unit = $100
50 units = $5000
RedRockets...whatta douche you are. I know I don't need to remind you to ignore these in-breds, PIDI. Last night was a horrible game for WVU. The 3rd string QB, FG kicker and Coach all ought to be stripped naked, tarred and feathered in the middle of campus for everyone to throw rocks at.
BOL moving forward.
What, you're a Douche...I was just joking around.....The guy even took at as such. What the hell's your problem
Sorry to clutter up your thread PIDI, post on
RedRockets...whatta douche you are. I know I don't need to remind you to ignore these in-breds, PIDI. Last night was a horrible game for WVU. The 3rd string QB, FG kicker and Coach all ought to be stripped naked, tarred and feathered in the middle of campus for everyone to throw rocks at.
BOL moving forward.
What, you're a Douche...I was just joking around.....The guy even took at as such. What the hell's your problem
Sorry to clutter up your thread PIDI, post on
Ok, but ur only betting on UCONN -12 correct? So thats just 1 bet, can you do a paralay on 1 bet?
Sorry for all the questions, just making sure I understand everything. Thanks
Ok, but ur only betting on UCONN -12 correct? So thats just 1 bet, can you do a paralay on 1 bet?
Sorry for all the questions, just making sure I understand everything. Thanks
When you put say 50 units on a team you have to risk 55 units. that is the bookies juice, if you win the bet you win 50 units, if you lose the bet however you lose the 55 units that you put up to risk to win the bet.....most of your betting websites will tell you how much you are risking to win the amount you bet before you bet it..........THE LOCK OF THE WEEK IS OLE MISS-6.5 AT HOME!
I am an Arkansas Razorback's fan and Houston Nutt will have his rebels ready to play! Ole miss might win by 3 touchdowns!! Also I can tell you that Arkansas will probably lose by 3 touchdowns and Alabama is a pretty safe bet. I never bet on my hogs because it is hard to root for your team when you need them to get beat my 10 or more to win money lol. But I can tell you that the Hogs suck ass this year and they will get destroyed by the crimson tide!!
YTD 22-11-3
When you put say 50 units on a team you have to risk 55 units. that is the bookies juice, if you win the bet you win 50 units, if you lose the bet however you lose the 55 units that you put up to risk to win the bet.....most of your betting websites will tell you how much you are risking to win the amount you bet before you bet it..........THE LOCK OF THE WEEK IS OLE MISS-6.5 AT HOME!
I am an Arkansas Razorback's fan and Houston Nutt will have his rebels ready to play! Ole miss might win by 3 touchdowns!! Also I can tell you that Arkansas will probably lose by 3 touchdowns and Alabama is a pretty safe bet. I never bet on my hogs because it is hard to root for your team when you need them to get beat my 10 or more to win money lol. But I can tell you that the Hogs suck ass this year and they will get destroyed by the crimson tide!!
YTD 22-11-3
When you put say 50 units on a team you have to risk 55 units. that is the bookies juice, if you win the bet you win 50 units, if you lose the bet however you lose the 55 units that you put up to risk to win the bet.....most of your betting websites will tell you how much you are risking to win the amount you bet before you bet it..........THE LOCK OF THE WEEK IS OLE MISS-6.5 AT HOME!
I am an Arkansas Razorback's fan and Houston Nutt will have his rebels ready to play! Ole miss might win by 3 touchdowns!! Also I can tell you that Arkansas will probably lose by 3 touchdowns and Alabama is a pretty safe bet. I never bet on my hogs because it is hard to root for your team when you need them to get beat my 10 or more to win money lol. But I can tell you that the Hogs suck ass this year and they will get destroyed by the crimson tide!!
YTD 22-11-3
When you put say 50 units on a team you have to risk 55 units. that is the bookies juice, if you win the bet you win 50 units, if you lose the bet however you lose the 55 units that you put up to risk to win the bet.....most of your betting websites will tell you how much you are risking to win the amount you bet before you bet it..........THE LOCK OF THE WEEK IS OLE MISS-6.5 AT HOME!
I am an Arkansas Razorback's fan and Houston Nutt will have his rebels ready to play! Ole miss might win by 3 touchdowns!! Also I can tell you that Arkansas will probably lose by 3 touchdowns and Alabama is a pretty safe bet. I never bet on my hogs because it is hard to root for your team when you need them to get beat my 10 or more to win money lol. But I can tell you that the Hogs suck ass this year and they will get destroyed by the crimson tide!!
YTD 22-11-3
Fatguy? I hope that wasn't intended for me? Anyway's...anyone who would take anyone's advice on a message board, isn't right in the head. In fact, I tried to tell PIDI that Colorado wasn't as bad as he thought. However, I got lucky last night.
Fatguy? I hope that wasn't intended for me? Anyway's...anyone who would take anyone's advice on a message board, isn't right in the head. In fact, I tried to tell PIDI that Colorado wasn't as bad as he thought. However, I got lucky last night.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- PART DEUX 171
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,784
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,496
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,894
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
