Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by R-U-N-V-S:
"Ohio State +12.5 & Colts +16--- 435 to win 360.
Ohio State +12.5, Seattle -1, New England PK, & New England/Indy OVER 47----480 to win 1200"
"Ohio State +12.5 & Colts +16--- 435 to win 360.
Ohio State +12.5, Seattle -1, New England PK, & New England/Indy OVER 47----480 to win 1200"
If you were smart, you would lock up and middle line the Oregon pick at -6 to make sure you collect.... Oregon could very well Ohio by 13 or more... Or, Ohio could very will win too... never know (anything can happen)
But its about the LOOT bud, Remember that.... No need to be a Degenerate and risk all that loot on one last game in those plays you got pending.. Oh wait, i just caught your name.... GL
Thanks for bringing logic into my thread. You're exactly right. I should hedge & guarantee a profit. Instead I dropped my last 435 on the ML. Which is really risky & ballsy. But I'm going with my gut on this one. If they lose by two TDs I'm just f*cked and gonna have to learn hard way. I don't see Oregon winning the game. Thanks for the input. All about the money.
