• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    PHaNToM NCAA CHaMPioNSHiP GaMe

    12 Next Last»
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    adekunle2003
    thehuntman
    bfodor
    DOVJAK
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5208
    Posts: 30
    12 Next Last»
     
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 3294
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 5:54 PM ET #1

    Well tonight officially concludes another great College season! It was nice seeing many familiar faces, and even better seeing so many new ones!

    On to business with the Grand Finale Play:

    CLeMSoN +6.5 / 7  (SUPER XXXXXXXXL)

    I say 6.5 / 7 because I am not locking in this play just yet as I strongly believe it goes back to 7 before kickoff...my current line is 6.5, and although I don't believe I'll need the 1/2 point, I'd be silly not to grab it at the key number if it does go back. 

    I honestly find it funny that Clemson is still getting the same exact disrespect they got going into that Oklahoma game, and all year long for that matter. They all but shut down Perine and the rest of that Run game and did a rather nice job against the red hot Mayfield as well. They are only the #1 team in the country and 14-0 now, yet they are still getting a touchdown lol....cause they are from the ACC and not as talented and physical? I think a lot of cappers don't even watch these games cause I've seen almost every game this season and that is pure crap. I think a LOT of peeps are going to be quite surprised tonight after this game, although they will still somehow find reasons to bash Clemson lol. 

    All that said, and since I just went 4-0 this weekend in the Pros and have had several monster weeks in a row now, I'm gonna use a pinch of the winnings and make a regular play on the Clemson ML at +215 and a parlay with the ML +215 and the Over 50.5. This is just for a fraction of the spread play. 


    BOL Tonight to ALL, and catch ya guys next season! 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Well tonight officially concludes another great College season! It was nice seeing many familiar faces, and even better seeing so many new ones!

    On to business with the Grand Finale Play:

    CLeMSoN +6.5 / 7  (SUPER XXXXXXXXL)

    I say 6.5 / 7 because I am not locking in this play just yet as I strongly believe it goes back to 7 before kickoff...my current line is 6.5, and although I don't believe I'll need the 1/2 point, I'd be silly not to grab it at the key number if it does go back. 

    I honestly find it funny that Clemson is still getting the same exact disrespect they got going into that Oklahoma game, and all year long for that matter. They all but shut down Perine and the rest of that Run game and did a rather nice job against the red hot Mayfield as well. They are only the #1 team in the country and 14-0 now, yet they are still getting a touchdown lol....cause they are from the ACC and not as talented and physical? I think a lot of cappers don't even watch these games cause I've seen almost every game this season and that is pure crap. I think a LOT of peeps are going to be quite surprised tonight after this game, although they will still somehow find reasons to bash Clemson lol. 

    All that said, and since I just went 4-0 this weekend in the Pros and have had several monster weeks in a row now, I'm gonna use a pinch of the winnings and make a regular play on the Clemson ML at +215 and a parlay with the ML +215 and the Over 50.5. This is just for a fraction of the spread play. 


    BOL Tonight to ALL, and catch ya guys next season! 
     
    adekunle2003
    adekunle2003
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1109
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 5:59 PM ET #2

    gl
    Reply
    gl
     
    thehuntman
    thehuntman
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14226
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 6:02 PM ET #3

    Nice to see you on Clemmy tonight....GL 
    You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
    Reply
    Nice to see you on Clemmy tonight....GL 
     
    bfodor
    bfodor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1325
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 6:05 PM ET #4

    Any lean on total
    Reply
    Any lean on total
     
    DOVJAK
    DOVJAK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 26036
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 6:09 PM ET #5

    Reply
     
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 3294
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 6:27 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by bfodor:

    Any lean on total


    Very slight lean on Over, hence the ML & Over parlay 

    BOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bfodor:

    Any lean on total


    Very slight lean on Over, hence the ML & Over parlay 

    BOL
     
    bfodor
    bfodor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1325
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 6:29 PM ET #7

    Osprey phantom I was driving and couldn't read your post but I did now thank you for tonight and for the year
    Reply
    Osprey phantom I was driving and couldn't read your post but I did now thank you for tonight and for the year
     
    mjm1012
    mjm1012
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 41555
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 6:40 PM ET #8

    GL
    Reply
    GL
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 6:57 PM ET #9

    Clemson reminds me of the Carolina Panthers. Perception is at they are this great team because of their record yet they go against a great coach who played a similar team like Clemson last year (Ohio state- better than this years Clemson). Now here is the question: did arguably the greatest college coach ever learn from his mistakes last year or does he lose again to the same type squad who wants to play fast. Depth, size, experience, coaching and most of all, a team that has played against a better conference all year- I think that team wins. Oklahoma came out of an ok conference and let's not pretend Norte dame was at good. I think it's close for about 3 quarters and then Henry runs wild. He is fresh after exhausting little to no energy against a "great defense" in Michigan state.  30/31-17 Bama. Public perception is a biatch and like Carolina, I feel the public only sees Watson. They don't see all the factors listed above. I could be wrong but I'm on sabans side tonite
    Reply
    Clemson reminds me of the Carolina Panthers. Perception is at they are this great team because of their record yet they go against a great coach who played a similar team like Clemson last year (Ohio state- better than this years Clemson). Now here is the question: did arguably the greatest college coach ever learn from his mistakes last year or does he lose again to the same type squad who wants to play fast. Depth, size, experience, coaching and most of all, a team that has played against a better conference all year- I think that team wins. Oklahoma came out of an ok conference and let's not pretend Norte dame was at good. I think it's close for about 3 quarters and then Henry runs wild. He is fresh after exhausting little to no energy against a "great defense" in Michigan state.  30/31-17 Bama. Public perception is a biatch and like Carolina, I feel the public only sees Watson. They don't see all the factors listed above. I could be wrong but I'm on sabans side tonite
     
    2001bmw
    2001bmw
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1494
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 6:58 PM ET #10

    Phantom likes: Clemson


    CrazyFrenchMan likes: Bama

    Both are crazy red hot right now. 
    I guess I will follow Phantom to the end.  DOUBLE DOWN

    Reply
    Phantom likes: Clemson


    CrazyFrenchMan likes: Bama

    Both are crazy red hot right now. 
    I guess I will follow Phantom to the end.  DOUBLE DOWN

     
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 3294
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 7:11 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001bmw:

    Phantom likes: Clemson


    CrazyFrenchMan likes: Bama

    Both are crazy red hot right now. 
    I guess I will follow Phantom to the end.  DOUBLE DOWN


     No Pressure 



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001bmw:

    Phantom likes: Clemson


    CrazyFrenchMan likes: Bama

    Both are crazy red hot right now. 
    I guess I will follow Phantom to the end.  DOUBLE DOWN


     No Pressure 



     
    HitideHarry
    HitideHarry
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 8:23 PM ET #12

    Yes, but phantom lies and still has not answered how he could be 8-0 on super large plays when he lost Arizona on Nov.29th. Still has not answered that lie. Forget about the crazy college football record that came out of nowhere. Has to lie to degenerate strangers all the time to seem like a winner. Your life must be so pathetic.
    Reply
    Yes, but phantom lies and still has not answered how he could be 8-0 on super large plays when he lost Arizona on Nov.29th. Still has not answered that lie. Forget about the crazy college football record that came out of nowhere. Has to lie to degenerate strangers all the time to seem like a winner. Your life must be so pathetic.
     
    wanted68
    wanted68
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 9:59 PM ET #13

    After Clemson interception they play so funny ??
    Reply
    After Clemson interception they play so funny ??
     
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 3294
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 10:08 PM ET #14

    Uncle Harry!!!!! Welcome back! I replied to you yesterday so you're not supposed to be here 

    I wasted my time proving myself to you in the other thread so you can go see if you'd like....

    On another note, I'm UP more money in the past few weeks alone then you will ever even wager in your lifetime....you've been my good luck charm! 
    Reply
    Uncle Harry!!!!! Welcome back! I replied to you yesterday so you're not supposed to be here 

    I wasted my time proving myself to you in the other thread so you can go see if you'd like....

    On another note, I'm UP more money in the past few weeks alone then you will ever even wager in your lifetime....you've been my good luck charm! 
     
    HitideHarry
    HitideHarry
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 10:14 PM ET #15

    I guess when the game is over he will tell us what line he got. I guarantee if they lose by 7 then he will say he pushed. I have never seen this guy get a bad line. He has had lines better than me or anyone on covers  100 percent of time. I wish we could bring up the bowl season in which he went like 25 % on his plays. This guy has never admitted he had a losing season in any sport. He must be the best ever capper I guess. He should get paid for writing fairytale books for other frauds like him.
    Reply
    I guess when the game is over he will tell us what line he got. I guarantee if they lose by 7 then he will say he pushed. I have never seen this guy get a bad line. He has had lines better than me or anyone on covers  100 percent of time. I wish we could bring up the bowl season in which he went like 25 % on his plays. This guy has never admitted he had a losing season in any sport. He must be the best ever capper I guess. He should get paid for writing fairytale books for other frauds like him.
     
    HitideHarry
    HitideHarry
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 10:46 PM ET #16

    When did you reply ? THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY THAT IS NOT A LIE. Y out said you were 8 - 0 and not only had you not even given 8 picks during that time ,but you lost Arizona. You were 5-6 after that in super large plays. You didn't even say you got 7 points tonight and left it at 6 - or 7. That is typical of you. You lie about lines ,your record and how bad you truly are. You are always winning even when you are hitting 40 percent. You can say what you want and tell us you are up all this money, but that is all talk. I have seen you lose at least 6 different parlays lose 6 out of 7 bets and just say bad day and move on. If we took your horrendous streaks and your winning streaks you would be down money, but tell us your up. You can lie to anonymous people on here to help your obvious insecurities, but you know your a loser in every area of life. 
    Reply
    When did you reply ? THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY THAT IS NOT A LIE. Y out said you were 8 - 0 and not only had you not even given 8 picks during that time ,but you lost Arizona. You were 5-6 after that in super large plays. You didn't even say you got 7 points tonight and left it at 6 - or 7. That is typical of you. You lie about lines ,your record and how bad you truly are. You are always winning even when you are hitting 40 percent. You can say what you want and tell us you are up all this money, but that is all talk. I have seen you lose at least 6 different parlays lose 6 out of 7 bets and just say bad day and move on. If we took your horrendous streaks and your winning streaks you would be down money, but tell us your up. You can lie to anonymous people on here to help your obvious insecurities, but you know your a loser in every area of life. 
     
    HitideHarry
    HitideHarry
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 10:51 PM ET #17

    Everyone on covers had chiefs ,packers and Steelers. However, you just happen to be the only insecure loser who has to come here and brag non stop about it. Steelers was a complete miracle not a good pick. I had them and know that. You actual need attention so bad in ur life you have to come here and brag about a miracle. If only we could see you what a loser you are behind a keyboard bragging and lying to strangers.  GAMBLING HAS MADE YOU RICH. WE ALL BELIEVE YOU NUTCASE
    Reply
    Everyone on covers had chiefs ,packers and Steelers. However, you just happen to be the only insecure loser who has to come here and brag non stop about it. Steelers was a complete miracle not a good pick. I had them and know that. You actual need attention so bad in ur life you have to come here and brag about a miracle. If only we could see you what a loser you are behind a keyboard bragging and lying to strangers.  GAMBLING HAS MADE YOU RICH. WE ALL BELIEVE YOU NUTCASE
     
    bpickin
    bpickin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 13189
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 10:58 PM ET #18

    Is this play of the decade because of all the extra x's?

    I never saw you use that many before. Anyhow I jumped on Clemson for $1500 when initially I was gonna go bama ml. In phantom we trust and again regardless of tonight, I wanna thank you very much for your contributions to covers forums over the years. Greatly appreciate it
    Reply
    Is this play of the decade because of all the extra x's?

    I never saw you use that many before. Anyhow I jumped on Clemson for $1500 when initially I was gonna go bama ml. In phantom we trust and again regardless of tonight, I wanna thank you very much for your contributions to covers forums over the years. Greatly appreciate it
     
    bpickin
    bpickin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 13189
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 10:59 PM ET #19

    Do you only bet football? Any other sports?
    Reply
    Do you only bet football? Any other sports?
     
    BleedBlue33
    BleedBlue33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 333
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2016 - 12:17 AM ET #20

    thanks again buddy you are the man!!!
    Reply
    thanks again buddy you are the man!!!
     
    2001bmw
    2001bmw
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1494
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2016 - 12:22 AM ET #21

    Hahaha... when you're hot, nothing can stop you!!! nothing!   FREE  MONEY AGAIN this week!!
    PHANTOM DA MAN!!!
    Reply
    Hahaha... when you're hot, nothing can stop you!!! nothing!   FREE  MONEY AGAIN this week!!
    PHANTOM DA MAN!!!
     
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 3294
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2016 - 12:26 AM ET #22

    Heck of a championship game, that's for sure. Hats off to Bama, but Mucho respect for Clemson as they really should have won this game. The one and only turnover of the game was huge, the onside kick, the punt return TD, and some very unexpected huge plays from the TE.....It was certainly a complete game by Bama, but pretty darn lucky cause any one of those doesn't happen they likely lose. Sure was fun to watch!

    On a brighter note.....WOOOOOOOOOOFREAKINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 

    Generally don't like to show emotion on here (hence why I play with my stalker friend), but man I haven't had a run like this in years and it sure as poop feels good! 

    Couldn't have asked for a better way to end another great season! Thanks to ALL for the luv and support all season long, and thanks for the haters who keep me entertained. 

    See some of you for the next few weeks in the Pros....to the rest, catch ya guys next season.....be safe! 
    Reply
    Heck of a championship game, that's for sure. Hats off to Bama, but Mucho respect for Clemson as they really should have won this game. The one and only turnover of the game was huge, the onside kick, the punt return TD, and some very unexpected huge plays from the TE.....It was certainly a complete game by Bama, but pretty darn lucky cause any one of those doesn't happen they likely lose. Sure was fun to watch!

    On a brighter note.....WOOOOOOOOOOFREAKINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 

    Generally don't like to show emotion on here (hence why I play with my stalker friend), but man I haven't had a run like this in years and it sure as poop feels good! 

    Couldn't have asked for a better way to end another great season! Thanks to ALL for the luv and support all season long, and thanks for the haters who keep me entertained. 

    See some of you for the next few weeks in the Pros....to the rest, catch ya guys next season.....be safe! 
     
    LGinTX
    LGinTX
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 385
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2016 - 12:28 AM ET #23

    Where ya at homeless Harry? Where ya at? 

    And I had Bama -6. Should have tailed you PC, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. F'ing garbage TD blew it for me. 

    Like I said, I don't tail your plays, but much respect for your plays. 

    Great finish to CFB! 
    Reply
    Where ya at homeless Harry? Where ya at? 

    And I had Bama -6. Should have tailed you PC, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. F'ing garbage TD blew it for me. 

    Like I said, I don't tail your plays, but much respect for your plays. 

    Great finish to CFB! 
     
    2001bmw
    2001bmw
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1494
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2016 - 12:36 AM ET #24

    What a way to end a season!  BEST WIN EVER
    Reply
    What a way to end a season!  BEST WIN EVER
     
     
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    PHaNToM_CaPPeR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 3294
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2016 - 12:37 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by bpickin:

    Do you only bet football? Any other sports?

    Just football.....Nice seeing you all season and thanks for the support! Catch ya in the pros for these last few weeks! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bpickin:

    Do you only bet football? Any other sports?

    Just football.....Nice seeing you all season and thanks for the support! Catch ya in the pros for these last few weeks! 
    All Forums | College Football
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,411
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,726
    • Friday 10/02/2026 912
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,687
    • PART DEUX 302
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,523
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,539
    • Trump's legacy? 33,903
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,753
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,971

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.