• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Props to OK Man for killing it and sharing his plays

    12 Next Last»
    dcbets4lf
    G8RB8
    vanzack
    Cooler999
    XIaggie
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1738
    Posts: 50
    12 Next Last»
     
    dcbets4lf
    dcbets4lf
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 600
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:12 AM ET #1

    Killed it today while other “strategists” and “pro bettors” tried to bash him. Give a man his props for winning and winning big. May bot always be at -105 or -108, but a lot of wins = lots of money 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Killed it today while other “strategists” and “pro bettors” tried to bash him. Give a man his props for winning and winning big. May bot always be at -105 or -108, but a lot of wins = lots of money 

     
    G8RB8
    G8RB8
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 30086
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:18 AM ET #2

    Ok man

    Bagel Sandwiches Suck
    Reply

    Ok man

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:20 AM ET #3

    Ok, man

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Ok, man

     
    dcbets4lf
    dcbets4lf
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 600
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:24 AM ET #4

    Love the so called “cappers” scared. You can tell when they try to bully the winners in their threads. It’s easily noticeable on here and why others leave.

     

    keep up the good work VZ / can’t wait to see your next great game at -105

    Reply

    Love the so called “cappers” scared. You can tell when they try to bully the winners in their threads. It’s easily noticeable on here and why others leave.

     

    keep up the good work VZ / can’t wait to see your next great game at -105

     
    Cooler999
    Cooler999
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 22250
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:27 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Ok, man
    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Ok, man
    an_roll_laugh

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:31 AM ET #6

    @dcbets4lf

    Glad you are a fan.

    You and OkMan can combine your winnings and take each other out for a happy meal and make lots of jokes about how you outsmarted me.

    I will take my winnings and buy the McDonalds you are eating at and steal all of the toys out of your happy meals and make sure the mcflury machine is broken so you guys get no dessert.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @dcbets4lf

    Glad you are a fan.

    You and OkMan can combine your winnings and take each other out for a happy meal and make lots of jokes about how you outsmarted me.

    I will take my winnings and buy the McDonalds you are eating at and steal all of the toys out of your happy meals and make sure the mcflury machine is broken so you guys get no dessert.

    peace_5

     
    XIaggie
    XIaggie
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1559
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:33 AM ET #7

    Ok man 

    Reply

    Ok man 

     
    O-K-Man
    O-K-Man
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2022
    Posts: 12299
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:37 AM ET #8

    @Cooler999

     What is up cooler99, I have a #1 fan now, and his name is Van!!!!!

    Reply

    @Cooler999

     What is up cooler99, I have a #1 fan now, and his name is Van!!!!!

     
    dcbets4lf
    dcbets4lf
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 600
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:40 AM ET #9

    @vanzack

     What an internet bully. You live on your yacht half the year. You are so cool. Tell others when to take the panthers @ -103z your the momma bear 

    Reply

    @vanzack

     What an internet bully. You live on your yacht half the year. You are so cool. Tell others when to take the panthers @ -103z your the momma bear 

     
    dcbets4lf
    dcbets4lf
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 600
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:42 AM ET #10

    @vanzack

     I’ll gladly post my winnings. If you show what you bet and your winnings. I never said I was the king, unlike you, the covers forum know it all. I’ll show you mine if you show yours 

    Reply

    @vanzack

     I’ll gladly post my winnings. If you show what you bet and your winnings. I never said I was the king, unlike you, the covers forum know it all. I’ll show you mine if you show yours 

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:50 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @vanzack  What an internet bully. You live on your yacht half the year. You are so cool. Tell others when to take the panthers @ -103z your the momma bear

    Actually, not half the year.

    I wouldn't have time to live in my Swiss chalet, or my tiki hut in Bora Bora, or my tent in Yellowstone Park.

    Life is about different experiences, as long as there are supermodels also.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @vanzack  What an internet bully. You live on your yacht half the year. You are so cool. Tell others when to take the panthers @ -103z your the momma bear

    Actually, not half the year.

    I wouldn't have time to live in my Swiss chalet, or my tiki hut in Bora Bora, or my tent in Yellowstone Park.

    Life is about different experiences, as long as there are supermodels also.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:51 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @vanzack  I’ll gladly post my winnings. If you show what you bet and your winnings. I never said I was the king, unlike you, the covers forum know it all. I’ll show you mine if you show yours

    Ok. Now we are talking.

    I will post a 30k wager on Bama today (that's from one book). If I show you it, you donate 1k to a local animal shelter. If you win, I will give 1k to you, a filthy animal.

    Ball is in your court.

    an_popcorn

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @vanzack  I’ll gladly post my winnings. If you show what you bet and your winnings. I never said I was the king, unlike you, the covers forum know it all. I’ll show you mine if you show yours

    Ok. Now we are talking.

    I will post a 30k wager on Bama today (that's from one book). If I show you it, you donate 1k to a local animal shelter. If you win, I will give 1k to you, a filthy animal.

    Ball is in your court.

    an_popcorn

     
    TommyC22
    TommyC22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 1003
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:54 AM ET #13

    Okman is a flash in the pan gambler the kind LV loves...pick a side and go with it full game live madman

     

    No one sane would follow

     

     

    Reply

    Okman is a flash in the pan gambler the kind LV loves...pick a side and go with it full game live madman

     

    No one sane would follow

     

     

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 12:57 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf: @vanzack  I’ll gladly post my winnings. If you show what you bet and your winnings. I never said I was the king, unlike you, the covers forum know it all. I’ll show you mine if you show yours Ok. Now we are talking. I will post a 30k wager on Bama today (that's from one book). If I show you it, you donate 1k to a local animal shelter. If you win, I will give 1k to you, a filthy animal. Ball is in your court.

    an_popcorn

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf: @vanzack  I’ll gladly post my winnings. If you show what you bet and your winnings. I never said I was the king, unlike you, the covers forum know it all. I’ll show you mine if you show yours Ok. Now we are talking. I will post a 30k wager on Bama today (that's from one book). If I show you it, you donate 1k to a local animal shelter. If you win, I will give 1k to you, a filthy animal. Ball is in your court.

    an_popcorn

     
    Havelin
    Havelin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 7941
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:00 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @vanzack  What an internet bully. You live on your yacht half the year. You are so cool. Tell others when to take the panthers @ -103z your the momma bear

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @vanzack  What an internet bully. You live on your yacht half the year. You are so cool. Tell others when to take the panthers @ -103z your the momma bear

    an_roll_laugh

     
    Havelin
    Havelin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 7941
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:02 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf: @vanzack  What an internet bully. You live on your yacht half the year. You are so cool. Tell others when to take the panthers @ -103z your the momma bear Actually, not half the year. I wouldn't have time to live in my Swiss chalet, or my tiki hut in Bora Bora, or my tent in Yellowstone Park. Life is about different experiences, as long as there are supermodels also.

    Gotta love the internet. You can be whatever you want, but everyone with half a brain can see through your bs.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf: @vanzack  What an internet bully. You live on your yacht half the year. You are so cool. Tell others when to take the panthers @ -103z your the momma bear Actually, not half the year. I wouldn't have time to live in my Swiss chalet, or my tiki hut in Bora Bora, or my tent in Yellowstone Park. Life is about different experiences, as long as there are supermodels also.

    Gotta love the internet. You can be whatever you want, but everyone with half a brain can see through your bs.

     
    Havelin
    Havelin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 7941
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:04 AM ET #17

    Great job O-K-Man! an_cheers

    Reply

    Great job O-K-Man! an_cheers

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:06 AM ET #18

     

    @Havelin

    Ya think?

    Here's the bet...

    He wins, he gets 1k.

    I win, he donates 1k to an animal shelter.

    Does that sound like someone who is pretending to be something he isn't? Strange crickets from the OP.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

     

    @Havelin

    Ya think?

    Here's the bet...

    He wins, he gets 1k.

    I win, he donates 1k to an animal shelter.

    Does that sound like someone who is pretending to be something he isn't? Strange crickets from the OP.

     
    Theasscritic
    Theasscritic
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 1761
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:09 AM ET #19

    @vanzack

     

     an_roll_laugh   The McFlury machine ! 

    Reply

    @vanzack

     

     an_roll_laugh   The McFlury machine ! 

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:12 AM ET #20

    The old Covers tale as old as time...

    1. Make an accusation and offer a wager for proof

    2. Offer accepted. I don't even want your money, I want you to donate it. You winz you get my money.

    3. Crickets

    Not the first, won't be the last. Let's not talk about Internet pretending jimminy cricket 

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    The old Covers tale as old as time...

    1. Make an accusation and offer a wager for proof

    2. Offer accepted. I don't even want your money, I want you to donate it. You winz you get my money.

    3. Crickets

    Not the first, won't be the last. Let's not talk about Internet pretending jimminy cricket 

     
    YSU6174
    YSU6174
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2019
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:14 AM ET #21

    @dcbets4lf

     Awesome 

    Reply

    @dcbets4lf

     Awesome 

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:29 AM ET #22

    Who is the internet pretender here?

     

    Let's get 1k to the animal shelter!

    So strange that someone would make threads calling me out, and then just ghost. Weird huh?

    an_beatup

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Who is the internet pretender here?

     

    Let's get 1k to the animal shelter!

    So strange that someone would make threads calling me out, and then just ghost. Weird huh?

    an_beatup

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:40 AM ET #23

    an_popcorn

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 1:56 AM ET #24

    an_popcorn

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
     
    TSix
    TSix
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 538
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 2:25 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    @dcbets4lf Glad you are a fan. You and OkMan can combine your winnings and take each other out for a happy meal and make lots of jokes about how you outsmarted me. I will take my winnings and buy the McDonalds you are eating at and steal all of the toys out of your happy meals and make sure the mcflury machine is broken so you guys get no dessert.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    @dcbets4lf Glad you are a fan. You and OkMan can combine your winnings and take each other out for a happy meal and make lots of jokes about how you outsmarted me. I will take my winnings and buy the McDonalds you are eating at and steal all of the toys out of your happy meals and make sure the mcflury machine is broken so you guys get no dessert.

     

    All Forums | College Football
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,502
    • Monday 10/05/2026 606
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,377
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,330
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,534
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,044

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.