@AustinSharp
You are an idiot. Go away
@AustinSharp
I have Tulane at +3 and im not mad about it, but I think we all here have heard enough of how much of a huge insider you are ![]()
![]()
@AustinSharp
I have Tulane at +3 and im not mad about it, but I think we all here have heard enough of how much of a huge insider you are ![]()
![]()
why are y’all hating on this glorious information. I took Houston -4 as soon as I was gifted this insight. Don’t bite the hand that feeds. Thank you for the dime I’m going to win on Cougs
why are y’all hating on this glorious information. I took Houston -4 as soon as I was gifted this insight. Don’t bite the hand that feeds. Thank you for the dime I’m going to win on Cougs
Makes D Coordinator’s job quite easy, doesn’t it?
Makes D Coordinator’s job quite easy, doesn’t it?
First of all the backup qb is not better that’s why he is the BACKUP. Plus the second leading rusher on the team was Pratt. Houston only gives up 140 rush yards a game, and look at who they have played vs the tulane schedule
First of all the backup qb is not better that’s why he is the BACKUP. Plus the second leading rusher on the team was Pratt. Houston only gives up 140 rush yards a game, and look at who they have played vs the tulane schedule
![]()
![]()
Make sure you come back after the game is over.
Make sure you come back after the game is over.
Plenty of backups are more talented. It's called senority. Boise state, Michigan and the lost goes on and on. You have no idea what you are talking about
Plenty of backups are more talented. It's called senority. Boise state, Michigan and the lost goes on and on. You have no idea what you are talking about
My book has it at 4 and total at 54.....
Not much change and nothing on Twitter except Houston WR Joe Manjack out...
615 pm...
Players on the field shortly I presume if not by now
![]()
My book has it at 4 and total at 54.....
Not much change and nothing on Twitter except Houston WR Joe Manjack out...
615 pm...
Players on the field shortly I presume if not by now
![]()
