• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    *** Week 12 NCAA Football ***

    123 Next Last»
    Boom_Boom
    shakey12381
    Laroja
    xxgambler
    Da Punishner
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 12236
    Posts: 72
    123 Next Last»
     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 9:15 AM ET #1

    Sides 47 - 49   -11  units

    Totals 41 - 33  + 22 units

    Overall  88 - 82  +11  units
    51.7%

    unit = $100


    This week was the worst I have ever experienced in College football that I can remember. I Lost games yesterday when teams wouldn't score with a quarter and a half to go, I lost games where a teams like Ohio S.T go nuts and kills my under. everything that could have went wrong did. I lost 2/3 of my stack this week. I m not that's ever happened to me. Overall for the week I lost 21.5 units. Yeah, that's just over two grand. I don't really know what to say. Bad Luck? Maybe.


    Ten Things We Learned


    1. I think it's only appropriate to start with Wisconsin. Did the coach fro Indiana  kick this guys dog or something? Did he bang his sister? 83 points? Why? Call off the damn dogs at some point jack ass. Why do you feel it's right to score 83 points. somebody tell me why this guy did this.
    2. Damn you rocky top... you won a game. I cant make fun of you this week. Congrats on beating ole miss. Nah, fuck you anyways.
    3. Rich Rod won a game with a little defense. Not really, Purdue sucks ass Rich Rod!!! You don't get credit for shit.  And guess what... Your still going to get replaced by Jim Harbaugh in the future.. Life sucks don't it Rich Rod...You should have never left a state where burning couches is legal.
    4. Way to go Utah. Roll your sorry ass into Notre Dame and lay a egg why don't you. I was very disappointed in there effort yesterday. Hell, The sun has to shine on a dogs ass every now and then..Right?
    5. You son of a bitches from Ohio S.T are bastards. This was the kind of shit that beat me yesterday. 35 2nd half points with 2 pick sixes. WTF!! I will say this and just leave it at that.. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
    6. Cam Newton is not human...That is all.
    7. What the Fuck happened in Oregon yesterday? Did the Wazoo S.T beat the beavers? Yes, and they stomped the shit out of them in the process. I know I like to cut up a lot...but someone please tell me what the hell happened in that game.
    8. Got to give the Coots some credit for going to Gainsville and wining that game. I m not surprised they won the game. But, I m a little surprised in most dominate way they don it. Here is the kicker to all this. If Cam Newton cant play in that game. Then S.C might actually win the SEC.
    9. What happened to the ducks yesterday?  See what im talking about. Yesterday was a fucked up day in college football. how the hell did Oregon only score 15 points vs Cal? How? You know what...fuck yesterday. For the rest of my life, yesterday will be know as the day I hate the most. Fuck you Nov. 13th....
    10. Clemson got out coached again. It's amazing to me that you can dominate a game like they did and lose because you don't have enough sense what to do in the most critical times. We will prolly beat Wake next week then lose to S.C, finish 6-6 and go to the I m a Retard Bowl...Sponsored by Kellogg pop tarts.





    Guys, I don't know what to tell you about this past week. I m sorry if you tailed me. I m sorry for all the bad luck. Believe me... I lost a lot of money.. I just hope to turn things back around this coming week.




    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Sides 47 - 49   -11  units

    Totals 41 - 33  + 22 units

    Overall  88 - 82  +11  units
    51.7%

    unit = $100


    This week was the worst I have ever experienced in College football that I can remember. I Lost games yesterday when teams wouldn't score with a quarter and a half to go, I lost games where a teams like Ohio S.T go nuts and kills my under. everything that could have went wrong did. I lost 2/3 of my stack this week. I m not that's ever happened to me. Overall for the week I lost 21.5 units. Yeah, that's just over two grand. I don't really know what to say. Bad Luck? Maybe.


    Ten Things We Learned


    1. I think it's only appropriate to start with Wisconsin. Did the coach fro Indiana  kick this guys dog or something? Did he bang his sister? 83 points? Why? Call off the damn dogs at some point jack ass. Why do you feel it's right to score 83 points. somebody tell me why this guy did this.
    2. Damn you rocky top... you won a game. I cant make fun of you this week. Congrats on beating ole miss. Nah, fuck you anyways.
    3. Rich Rod won a game with a little defense. Not really, Purdue sucks ass Rich Rod!!! You don't get credit for shit.  And guess what... Your still going to get replaced by Jim Harbaugh in the future.. Life sucks don't it Rich Rod...You should have never left a state where burning couches is legal.
    4. Way to go Utah. Roll your sorry ass into Notre Dame and lay a egg why don't you. I was very disappointed in there effort yesterday. Hell, The sun has to shine on a dogs ass every now and then..Right?
    5. You son of a bitches from Ohio S.T are bastards. This was the kind of shit that beat me yesterday. 35 2nd half points with 2 pick sixes. WTF!! I will say this and just leave it at that.. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
    6. Cam Newton is not human...That is all.
    7. What the Fuck happened in Oregon yesterday? Did the Wazoo S.T beat the beavers? Yes, and they stomped the shit out of them in the process. I know I like to cut up a lot...but someone please tell me what the hell happened in that game.
    8. Got to give the Coots some credit for going to Gainsville and wining that game. I m not surprised they won the game. But, I m a little surprised in most dominate way they don it. Here is the kicker to all this. If Cam Newton cant play in that game. Then S.C might actually win the SEC.
    9. What happened to the ducks yesterday?  See what im talking about. Yesterday was a fucked up day in college football. how the hell did Oregon only score 15 points vs Cal? How? You know what...fuck yesterday. For the rest of my life, yesterday will be know as the day I hate the most. Fuck you Nov. 13th....
    10. Clemson got out coached again. It's amazing to me that you can dominate a game like they did and lose because you don't have enough sense what to do in the most critical times. We will prolly beat Wake next week then lose to S.C, finish 6-6 and go to the I m a Retard Bowl...Sponsored by Kellogg pop tarts.





    Guys, I don't know what to tell you about this past week. I m sorry if you tailed me. I m sorry for all the bad luck. Believe me... I lost a lot of money.. I just hope to turn things back around this coming week.




     
    shakey12381
    shakey12381
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 27733
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 9:22 AM ET #2

    gl this week sir at least your up on the season
    Reply
    gl this week sir at least your up on the season
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 9:59 AM ET #3

    Oregon State losing to Wazoo was pretty funny. I was expecting Oregon state to win but not cover the spread. Instead they get their ass whooped at home lol. I didn't see the game but it was probably due to the lack of efficiency on third down conversions ( just like the UCLA game). Wacky wacky saturday I must admit.
    Reply
    Oregon State losing to Wazoo was pretty funny. I was expecting Oregon state to win but not cover the spread. Instead they get their ass whooped at home lol. I didn't see the game but it was probably due to the lack of efficiency on third down conversions ( just like the UCLA game). Wacky wacky saturday I must admit.
     
    xxgambler
    xxgambler
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 6514
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 10:28 AM ET #4

    I saw the Wazzu game.  Oregon St. could not stop the run at all.  Wazzu tackled really suprisingly well in the open field and got pressure at times.  Tuel the QB played out of his mind; receivers dropped a few balls.  Just a dominant effort by Wazzu. 
    Reply
    I saw the Wazzu game.  Oregon St. could not stop the run at all.  Wazzu tackled really suprisingly well in the open field and got pressure at times.  Tuel the QB played out of his mind; receivers dropped a few balls.  Just a dominant effort by Wazzu. 
     
    Da Punishner
    Da Punishner
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 1442
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 10:35 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Laroja:

    Oregon State losing to Wazoo was pretty funny. I was expecting Oregon state to win but not cover the spread. Instead they get their ass whooped at home lol. I didn't see the game but it was probably due to the lack of efficiency on third down conversions ( just like the UCLA game). Wacky wacky saturday I must admit.
    Wisky really didn't try to run the score. I saw the entire game and Coach B. put his 3rd string in the third quarter, and 4th string in the 4th quarter. The Indy coach actually said after the game, he didn't feel Wisky was trying to run up the score. Indy is worst than awful without cepalla(QB), who went down mid 2nd quarter. The game was actually tied and competitive until he went down. Da Pun.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Laroja:

    Oregon State losing to Wazoo was pretty funny. I was expecting Oregon state to win but not cover the spread. Instead they get their ass whooped at home lol. I didn't see the game but it was probably due to the lack of efficiency on third down conversions ( just like the UCLA game). Wacky wacky saturday I must admit.
    Wisky really didn't try to run the score. I saw the entire game and Coach B. put his 3rd string in the third quarter, and 4th string in the 4th quarter. The Indy coach actually said after the game, he didn't feel Wisky was trying to run up the score. Indy is worst than awful without cepalla(QB), who went down mid 2nd quarter. The game was actually tied and competitive until he went down. Da Pun.
     
    sunnyyoung
    sunnyyoung
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 206
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 10:38 AM ET #6

    best of luck
    Reply
    best of luck
     
    dimedimenickel
    dimedimenickel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 10:55 AM ET #7

    You are the only one to lose a stack.  Several solid cappers here like Wahoos, Mr. Insight, RJSizzle....guys i read every week along with you had off weeks to say the least.  It happens.  

    UGA covering for 50 minutes then crapping the bed and not scoring the 4th quarter killed many on covers.  

    UNC.  How does Yates make every deep ball throw vs. FSU and then the next week misses every one of them vs. Va Tech.  Have to give Va Tech some serious credit for their performance.  I didn't think there defense could force 6 turnovers and hold UNC to 10 points.  

    Good luck this week Boom_Boom.   Sorry for your Clemson loss.  



    Reply
    You are the only one to lose a stack.  Several solid cappers here like Wahoos, Mr. Insight, RJSizzle....guys i read every week along with you had off weeks to say the least.  It happens.  

    UGA covering for 50 minutes then crapping the bed and not scoring the 4th quarter killed many on covers.  

    UNC.  How does Yates make every deep ball throw vs. FSU and then the next week misses every one of them vs. Va Tech.  Have to give Va Tech some serious credit for their performance.  I didn't think there defense could force 6 turnovers and hold UNC to 10 points.  

    Good luck this week Boom_Boom.   Sorry for your Clemson loss.  



     
    dimedimenickel
    dimedimenickel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 10:56 AM ET #8

    Meant to say.. You aren't the only one to lose a stack.  
    Reply
    Meant to say.. You aren't the only one to lose a stack.  
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 11:03 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Punishner:

    Wisky really didn't try to run the score. I saw the entire game and Coach B. put his 3rd string in the third quarter, and 4th string in the 4th quarter. The Indy coach actually said after the game, he didn't feel Wisky was trying to run up the score. Indy is worst than awful without cepalla(QB), who went down mid 2nd quarter. The game was actually tied and competitive until he went down. Da Pun.

    I wasn't talking about wisky.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Punishner:

    Wisky really didn't try to run the score. I saw the entire game and Coach B. put his 3rd string in the third quarter, and 4th string in the 4th quarter. The Indy coach actually said after the game, he didn't feel Wisky was trying to run up the score. Indy is worst than awful without cepalla(QB), who went down mid 2nd quarter. The game was actually tied and competitive until he went down. Da Pun.

    I wasn't talking about wisky.

     
    SatNightFever05
    SatNightFever05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3689
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 11:21 AM ET #10

    Hang in there...
    Reply
    Hang in there...
     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26535
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 11:51 AM ET #11

    What happened to the ducks yesterday?  See what im talking about. Yesterday was a fucked up day in college football. how the hell did Oregon only score 15 points vs Cal? How? You know what...fuck yesterday. For the rest of my life, yesterday will be know as the day I hate the most. Fuck you Nov. 13th....


     
    I had the Over in the Game ... I lost a few other games as well ( Utah & Stanford ).... I'm a lost for words right now...
    Reply
    What happened to the ducks yesterday?  See what im talking about. Yesterday was a fucked up day in college football. how the hell did Oregon only score 15 points vs Cal? How? You know what...fuck yesterday. For the rest of my life, yesterday will be know as the day I hate the most. Fuck you Nov. 13th....


     
    I had the Over in the Game ... I lost a few other games as well ( Utah & Stanford ).... I'm a lost for words right now...
     
    big10buckeye
    big10buckeye
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 2149
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 2:16 PM ET #12

    1. You son of a bitches from Ohio S.T are bastards. This was the kind of shit that beat me yesterday. 35 2nd half points with 2 pick sixes. WTF!! I will say this and just leave it at that.. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

    Come on BOOM Dont hate on the bucks for playing up to their potential. Especially vs penn st. at home. It was a tough week for alot of us. Hang in there.

    Reply
    1. You son of a bitches from Ohio S.T are bastards. This was the kind of shit that beat me yesterday. 35 2nd half points with 2 pick sixes. WTF!! I will say this and just leave it at that.. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

    Come on BOOM Dont hate on the bucks for playing up to their potential. Especially vs penn st. at home. It was a tough week for alot of us. Hang in there.

     
    1969USC
    1969USC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1634
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 4:14 PM ET #13

    Crazy year. 

    Who would have thought, late in the season, USC would be ranked ahead of:

    Florida, Texas, Oregon St., Iowa, Penn St and Notre Dame (thought I would throw that one in for laughs).

    Even Hawaii is ranked higher than Florida and Texas. 

    Reply

    Crazy year. 

    Who would have thought, late in the season, USC would be ranked ahead of:

    Florida, Texas, Oregon St., Iowa, Penn St and Notre Dame (thought I would throw that one in for laughs).

    Even Hawaii is ranked higher than Florida and Texas. 

     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16574
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 5:32 PM ET #14

    It takes balls to post your plays for everyone to see. I wish you the best this week. On the other hand I hope Wisconsin gets their balls kicked in. Didn't play the game but wtf and why?
    Reply
    It takes balls to post your plays for everyone to see. I wish you the best this week. On the other hand I hope Wisconsin gets their balls kicked in. Didn't play the game but wtf and why?
     
    BeLates
    BeLates
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 76
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 5:36 PM ET #15

    AND Michigan
    Reply
    AND Michigan
     
    Cover34
    Cover34
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 7249
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 5:37 PM ET #16

    get back this week Boom..
    Bet with your wallet,not your heart
    Reply
    get back this week Boom..
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 5:53 PM ET #17

    I still don't know how CAL held Oregon to 15 pts.  Better luck this weekend, Boom.  Looks like their will be some good spots....hoping for inflated lines as there typically is down the stretch.  Will pounce on them once they are out. 
    Reply
    I still don't know how CAL held Oregon to 15 pts.  Better luck this weekend, Boom.  Looks like their will be some good spots....hoping for inflated lines as there typically is down the stretch.  Will pounce on them once they are out. 
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 6:18 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by xxgambler:

    I saw the Wazzu game.  Oregon St. could not stop the run at all.  Wazzu tackled really suprisingly well in the open field and got pressure at times.  Tuel the QB played out of his mind; receivers dropped a few balls.  Just a dominant effort by Wazzu. 

    That doesn't bode well for the Beavs when the Ducks come to town since they run like crazy... well, I should say they run like crazy til yesterday.  Still not entirely sure why it unfolded the way it did... I watched the whole game and outside of just having an off day I didn't see anything crazy that Cal did to stop them... just one of those days.

    Boom Boom.  It was a bad week (ISU and Utah both CHOKED for me plus a couple of others) but it just let's you reevaluate what you do and tune in more.  GL this week

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by xxgambler:

    I saw the Wazzu game.  Oregon St. could not stop the run at all.  Wazzu tackled really suprisingly well in the open field and got pressure at times.  Tuel the QB played out of his mind; receivers dropped a few balls.  Just a dominant effort by Wazzu. 

    That doesn't bode well for the Beavs when the Ducks come to town since they run like crazy... well, I should say they run like crazy til yesterday.  Still not entirely sure why it unfolded the way it did... I watched the whole game and outside of just having an off day I didn't see anything crazy that Cal did to stop them... just one of those days.

    Boom Boom.  It was a bad week (ISU and Utah both CHOKED for me plus a couple of others) but it just let's you reevaluate what you do and tune in more.  GL this week

     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 8:07 PM ET #19

    UNC  -2    4 units


    Reply
    UNC  -2    4 units


     
    TREE88
    TREE88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 20749
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 8:49 PM ET #20

    gl this week Boom.

    I'll add to the 10 things learned.

    You don't fuk with my Sooners at home and load up against them on the road.

    A little Bedlam battle coming up in a couple weeks and if the line is anywhere near 3 or less, I will pound the ever lovin shit out of them State Cowboys....

    Might be Lock Lock time!

    Reply

    gl this week Boom.

    I'll add to the 10 things learned.

    You don't fuk with my Sooners at home and load up against them on the road.

    A little Bedlam battle coming up in a couple weeks and if the line is anywhere near 3 or less, I will pound the ever lovin shit out of them State Cowboys....

    Might be Lock Lock time!

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55678
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 9:23 PM ET #21

    Reply
     
    dozier4
    dozier4
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 88
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 11:38 PM ET #22

    Boom Boom I like reading your weekly thoughts. Thanks for giving us some props.

    Like you hate sc I hate cu and I try to look at things as un biased as possible as well as I think you do. I truly think cu will beat sc this year bc of the simple fact that dabo knows that will save his job and somewhat salvage a disappointing season. I am almost 30 and never in my lifetime have we beaten cu 2 years in a row. Cu has a sub par offense but they have shown they have the capability of moving the ball they just cant seem to score in the red zone. But the defense has impressed me a lot and I think will keep you in the game against SC. Just my two cents on the rivalry game.

    Good luck on your plays this week
    Reply
    Boom Boom I like reading your weekly thoughts. Thanks for giving us some props.

    Like you hate sc I hate cu and I try to look at things as un biased as possible as well as I think you do. I truly think cu will beat sc this year bc of the simple fact that dabo knows that will save his job and somewhat salvage a disappointing season. I am almost 30 and never in my lifetime have we beaten cu 2 years in a row. Cu has a sub par offense but they have shown they have the capability of moving the ball they just cant seem to score in the red zone. But the defense has impressed me a lot and I think will keep you in the game against SC. Just my two cents on the rivalry game.

    Good luck on your plays this week
     
    dozier4
    dozier4
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 88
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2010 - 11:45 PM ET #23

    And by the way I like troy catching the points this weekend also
    Reply
    And by the way I like troy catching the points this weekend also
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 4:50 AM ET #24

    Ten Things We Learned


    1. I think it's only appropriate to start with Wisconsin. Did the coach fro Indiana  kick this guys dog or something? Did he bang his sister? 83 points? Why? Call off the damn dogs at some point jack ass. Why do you feel it's right to score 83 points. somebody tell me why this guy did this. ... I don't feel Wisky was trying to run it up... Hoosiers just could not do anything right
    2. Damn you rocky top... you won a game. I cant make fun of you this week. Congrats on beating ole miss. Nah, fuck you anyways. .....Do they Pound the Doores this week ???
    3. Rich Rod won a game with a little defense. Not really, Purdue sucks ass Rich Rod!!! You don't get credit for shit.  And guess what... Your still going to get replaced by Jim Harbaugh in the future.. Life sucks don't it Rich Rod...You should have never left a state where burning couches is legal. While the Defense is a Joke at 7-3 Rich Rod has done decnet work so far this season  
    4. Way to go Utah. Roll your sorry ass into Notre Dame and lay a egg why don't you. I was very disappointed in there effort yesterday. Hell, The sun has to shine on a dogs ass every now and then..Right? ... Shocked as well.... Utes ugly Loss really Hurts TCU's chances of playing in the NC game
    5. You son of a bitches from Ohio S.T are bastards. This was the kind of shit that beat me yesterday. 35 2nd half points with 2 pick sixes. WTF!! I will say this and just leave it at that.. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.  Not backing or fading the Buckeyes
    6. Cam Newton is not human...That is all.   Agree
    7. What the Fuck happened in Oregon yesterday? Did the Wazoo S.T beat the beavers? Yes, and they stomped the shit out of them in the process. I know I like to cut up a lot...but someone please tell me what the hell happened in that game.
    8. Got to give the Coots some credit for going to Gainsville and wining that game. I m not surprised they won the game. But, I m a little surprised in most dominate way they don it. Here is the kicker to all this. If Cam Newton cant play in that game. Then S.C might actually win the SEC.   SC winning the SEC would be amazing ..20-1 or better in some spots to start the season  .
    9. What happened to the ducks yesterday?  See what im talking about. Yesterday was a fucked up day in college football. how the hell did Oregon only score 15 points vs Cal? How? You know what...fuck yesterday. For the rest of my life, yesterday will be know as the day I hate the most. Fuck you Nov. 13th....
    10. Clemson got out coached again. It's amazing to me that you can dominate a game like they did and lose because you don't have enough sense what to do in the most critical times. We will prolly beat Wake next week then lose to S.C, finish 6-6 and go to the I m a Retard Bowl...Sponsored by Kellogg pop tarts.
    11. BOL this week Brother as always

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Ten Things We Learned


    1. I think it's only appropriate to start with Wisconsin. Did the coach fro Indiana  kick this guys dog or something? Did he bang his sister? 83 points? Why? Call off the damn dogs at some point jack ass. Why do you feel it's right to score 83 points. somebody tell me why this guy did this. ... I don't feel Wisky was trying to run it up... Hoosiers just could not do anything right
    2. Damn you rocky top... you won a game. I cant make fun of you this week. Congrats on beating ole miss. Nah, fuck you anyways. .....Do they Pound the Doores this week ???
    3. Rich Rod won a game with a little defense. Not really, Purdue sucks ass Rich Rod!!! You don't get credit for shit.  And guess what... Your still going to get replaced by Jim Harbaugh in the future.. Life sucks don't it Rich Rod...You should have never left a state where burning couches is legal. While the Defense is a Joke at 7-3 Rich Rod has done decnet work so far this season  
    4. Way to go Utah. Roll your sorry ass into Notre Dame and lay a egg why don't you. I was very disappointed in there effort yesterday. Hell, The sun has to shine on a dogs ass every now and then..Right? ... Shocked as well.... Utes ugly Loss really Hurts TCU's chances of playing in the NC game
    5. You son of a bitches from Ohio S.T are bastards. This was the kind of shit that beat me yesterday. 35 2nd half points with 2 pick sixes. WTF!! I will say this and just leave it at that.. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.  Not backing or fading the Buckeyes
    6. Cam Newton is not human...That is all.   Agree
    7. What the Fuck happened in Oregon yesterday? Did the Wazoo S.T beat the beavers? Yes, and they stomped the shit out of them in the process. I know I like to cut up a lot...but someone please tell me what the hell happened in that game.
    8. Got to give the Coots some credit for going to Gainsville and wining that game. I m not surprised they won the game. But, I m a little surprised in most dominate way they don it. Here is the kicker to all this. If Cam Newton cant play in that game. Then S.C might actually win the SEC.   SC winning the SEC would be amazing ..20-1 or better in some spots to start the season  .
    9. What happened to the ducks yesterday?  See what im talking about. Yesterday was a fucked up day in college football. how the hell did Oregon only score 15 points vs Cal? How? You know what...fuck yesterday. For the rest of my life, yesterday will be know as the day I hate the most. Fuck you Nov. 13th....
    10. Clemson got out coached again. It's amazing to me that you can dominate a game like they did and lose because you don't have enough sense what to do in the most critical times. We will prolly beat Wake next week then lose to S.C, finish 6-6 and go to the I m a Retard Bowl...Sponsored by Kellogg pop tarts.
    11. BOL this week Brother as always

     
     
    Ace77
    Ace77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 30979
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 6:05 AM ET #25

    Retard bowl
    Reply
    Retard bowl
    All Forums | College Football
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,245
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 753
    • PART DEUX 201
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,989
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,092
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,545
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,200
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,110
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,895
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,841

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.