It's funny how sports wagering is one of the few forms of gambling that people who don't know how to do it still insist on doing it. Sports wagering and, to a certain degree, blackjack. People who aren't poker players don't in spite of this play poker every week. I roll in the race track and there's nothing but lifers. I've had old dudes recognize me from when I was basically a toddler, 30 years ago. "How's your grandma? How's your mom?" "Mom's fine, grandma's dead. I see you are alive a kicking and still playing the ponies." I don't say that last part. The point is you don't see people who have never played roulette even stop by that wheel. And they should. It's a ridiculous game that takes no skill and is perfect for non-gamblers. Yet everyone likes to place a bet. It's fine when it's a few bucks for fun but if you're not serious about capping why risk the loot? The rush? I guess I started gambling too young because i've never gotten a rush from it. It's always been business.
Why do people post picks without analysis?
It's funny how sports wagering is one of the few forms of gambling that people who don't know how to do it still insist on doing it. Sports wagering and, to a certain degree, blackjack. People who aren't poker players don't in spite of this play poker every week. I roll in the race track and there's nothing but lifers. I've had old dudes recognize me from when I was basically a toddler, 30 years ago. "How's your grandma? How's your mom?" "Mom's fine, grandma's dead. I see you are alive a kicking and still playing the ponies." I don't say that last part. The point is you don't see people who have never played roulette even stop by that wheel. And they should. It's a ridiculous game that takes no skill and is perfect for non-gamblers. Yet everyone likes to place a bet. It's fine when it's a few bucks for fun but if you're not serious about capping why risk the loot? The rush? I guess I started gambling too young because i've never gotten a rush from it. It's always been business.
BTW - In a couple months it will be getting colder out. Just so you know, it snows in Wyoming. Keep that in mind
Me and that guy are kinda bros now so I really don't want to touch this one. I did crack a joke some months back in a review for the movie Wind River.
BTW - In a couple months it will be getting colder out. Just so you know, it snows in Wyoming. Keep that in mind
Me and that guy are kinda bros now so I really don't want to touch this one. I did crack a joke some months back in a review for the movie Wind River.
Yes, they know more than you.
Yes, they know more than you.
BTW - In a couple months it will be getting colder out. Just so you know, it snows in Wyoming. Keep that in mind
Disclaimer: To anyone who has ever seen the movie "Wind River", that is nothing like the climate in Laramie. Laramie has a high desert climate, similar to Reno. It does get cold but it doesn't necessarily dump snow all of the time...... The more you know.
BTW - In a couple months it will be getting colder out. Just so you know, it snows in Wyoming. Keep that in mind
Disclaimer: To anyone who has ever seen the movie "Wind River", that is nothing like the climate in Laramie. Laramie has a high desert climate, similar to Reno. It does get cold but it doesn't necessarily dump snow all of the time...... The more you know.
BTW - In a couple months it will be getting colder out. Just so you know, it snows in Wyoming. Keep that in mind
BTW - In a couple months it will be getting colder out. Just so you know, it snows in Wyoming. Keep that in mind
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,343
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,930
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,198
- MLB Playoffs 5,816
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,552
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,021
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
