seriously wanna make some trades lets get something done
Covers Fantasy Basketball Discussion Part 3
I think philly drowned in snow.
it looks like i'll be off monday due to these conditions...![]()
I think philly drowned in snow.
it looks like i'll be off monday due to these conditions...![]()
Is Knucklehead any good? I've watched like 3 movies with a wrestler in it, whether they were an active wrestler or not like Austin or The Rock. I am interested in Faster though.
As for the football game...terrible. My pick'em poll was looking great. Started 6-0. Now I've lost my last 2. But I guess that's the price I pay for taking all the favorites so far.
Is Knucklehead any good? I've watched like 3 movies with a wrestler in it, whether they were an active wrestler or not like Austin or The Rock. I am interested in Faster though.
As for the football game...terrible. My pick'em poll was looking great. Started 6-0. Now I've lost my last 2. But I guess that's the price I pay for taking all the favorites so far.
And none of those wrestling movies were any WWE production like The Marine or something like that.
I have seen The Longest Yard though. I really liked that one. It was "star studded".
And none of those wrestling movies were any WWE production like The Marine or something like that.
I have seen The Longest Yard though. I really liked that one. It was "star studded".
KnuckleHead had a few funny parts that were good laughs but i would rate it about a 5 outta 10.
im about to watch "Legendary" with Cena in it....i'll let u know if thats good..
talk u boys tomorrw...![]()
KnuckleHead had a few funny parts that were good laughs but i would rate it about a 5 outta 10.
im about to watch "Legendary" with Cena in it....i'll let u know if thats good..
talk u boys tomorrw...![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,719
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
- PART DEUX 279
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,684
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,471
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
