Covers Fantasy Basketball Discussion Thread Part 4
Certainly an unexpected ended. But that's what makes this enjoyable. When it's expected...it's boring.
What was the live reaction to when CM Punk started putting the armband on?
Certainly an unexpected ended. But that's what makes this enjoyable. When it's expected...it's boring.
What was the live reaction to when CM Punk started putting the armband on?
And to believe how everything changes due to 1 occurance. Does this happen if Punk didn't get hurt? What if the other members of SES never got fired? What happens to Daniel Bryan if he wasn't fired? What happens if that monster woman wasn't fired and the chick who won NXT never got that chance?
Interesting scenarios for those who care. ![]()
And to believe how everything changes due to 1 occurance. Does this happen if Punk didn't get hurt? What if the other members of SES never got fired? What happens to Daniel Bryan if he wasn't fired? What happens if that monster woman wasn't fired and the chick who won NXT never got that chance?
Interesting scenarios for those who care. ![]()
![]()
Cena ot huge pops......CM got some heat but no where close to the heat the Miz got all night.
![]()
Cena ot huge pops......CM got some heat but no where close to the heat the Miz got all night.
Wow big changes to a team killing it ![]()
Is that a good thing or bad thing? The way you wrote "killing it" confused me a bit. ![]()
Wow big changes to a team killing it ![]()
Is that a good thing or bad thing? The way you wrote "killing it" confused me a bit. ![]()
Wow big changes to a team killing it ![]()
Wow big changes to a team killing it ![]()
SPARKY: what ManRam means is why would Palo change a thing when he's killin' it (killin' it= doing very well)
I know what killin' it means...I just didn't know what sense he was using it in. I read it as "Wow, big changes to a team. Killing it."
Thanks for clearing it up though. ![]()
I think he won the trade though. Look at it this way. He was doing great with assists because Lowry was starting over Brooks. Now Brooks is back and Lowry is bound to take a big step back. He had Garnett, both Gasol's, Aldridge and Deng. He traded 2 big rebounders, got 1 back, and added to his assists/steals/3 pointers to make his team more well rounded. Basically...the key is basically Brooks coming back and Lowry taking a back seat soon enough.
SPARKY: what ManRam means is why would Palo change a thing when he's killin' it (killin' it= doing very well)
I know what killin' it means...I just didn't know what sense he was using it in. I read it as "Wow, big changes to a team. Killing it."
Thanks for clearing it up though. ![]()
I think he won the trade though. Look at it this way. He was doing great with assists because Lowry was starting over Brooks. Now Brooks is back and Lowry is bound to take a big step back. He had Garnett, both Gasol's, Aldridge and Deng. He traded 2 big rebounders, got 1 back, and added to his assists/steals/3 pointers to make his team more well rounded. Basically...the key is basically Brooks coming back and Lowry taking a back seat soon enough.
Wow big changes to a team killing it ![]()
It's true, but like they say, past performance is no guarantee of future results. My team was fine, but I don't want to just sit back when I see other teams improving (yours included with the trade you made recently).
I think Curry is likely to be a little more valuable than Pau over the rest of the year if both are healthy. I also like Jefferson a little more than Aldridge. It wasn't a home run of a deal or anything - it was very close, but I liked the players I got a little more.
We'll see how it works out I guess, but I'll never turn down a deal if I see a chance to gain value.
Wow big changes to a team killing it ![]()
It's true, but like they say, past performance is no guarantee of future results. My team was fine, but I don't want to just sit back when I see other teams improving (yours included with the trade you made recently).
I think Curry is likely to be a little more valuable than Pau over the rest of the year if both are healthy. I also like Jefferson a little more than Aldridge. It wasn't a home run of a deal or anything - it was very close, but I liked the players I got a little more.
We'll see how it works out I guess, but I'll never turn down a deal if I see a chance to gain value.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,499
- Monday 10/05/2026 598
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,375
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,303
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,529
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,036
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
