Your Favorite Hot Sauce...
had some in the border cafe the other day. i believe it was called crystal hot sauce. it did the trick
they also have a california tortilla close by that has about 100 different sauces available with ratings from 1-10 in hotness. some of the names are funny as hell
had some in the border cafe the other day. i believe it was called crystal hot sauce. it did the trick
they also have a california tortilla close by that has about 100 different sauces available with ratings from 1-10 in hotness. some of the names are funny as hell
I once manned up & bit, chewed, & swallowed half a Habanero pepper............the visit to the toilet 8 hrs later was almost as bad as the hour spent drowning myself after eating the damn thing. ![]()
![]()
I like Iguana's "pretty damn hot" sauce...........tasty but not unbearable although you can flame out if not careful.
I once manned up & bit, chewed, & swallowed half a Habanero pepper............the visit to the toilet 8 hrs later was almost as bad as the hour spent drowning myself after eating the damn thing. ![]()
![]()
I like Iguana's "pretty damn hot" sauce...........tasty but not unbearable although you can flame out if not careful.
I once manned up & bit, chewed, & swallowed half a Habanero pepper............the visit to the toilet 8 hrs later was almost as bad as the hour spent drowning myself after eating the damn thing. ![]()
![]()
I like Iguana's "pretty damn hot" sauce...........tasty but not unbearable although you can flame out if not careful.
I like how we call doing something really dumb "manning" up.
Favorite hot sauce is Tobasco.
I once manned up & bit, chewed, & swallowed half a Habanero pepper............the visit to the toilet 8 hrs later was almost as bad as the hour spent drowning myself after eating the damn thing. ![]()
![]()
I like Iguana's "pretty damn hot" sauce...........tasty but not unbearable although you can flame out if not careful.
I like how we call doing something really dumb "manning" up.
Favorite hot sauce is Tobasco.
Imo, sriracha tastes funny unless eaten with Vietnamese food. But I'm Vietnamese, so maybe I'm not used to eating it with other foods.
Frank's is just damn good. Not really spicy to me, but has excellent flavor.
For the tabasco lovers out there, mix it with your ketchup and thank me later. So, anything that you would normally use ketchup for, just add tabasco to it. It is awesome and I always add tabasco before dipping anything into ketchup now. French fries into tabasco and ketchup is awesome.
![]()
Imo, sriracha tastes funny unless eaten with Vietnamese food. But I'm Vietnamese, so maybe I'm not used to eating it with other foods.
Frank's is just damn good. Not really spicy to me, but has excellent flavor.
For the tabasco lovers out there, mix it with your ketchup and thank me later. So, anything that you would normally use ketchup for, just add tabasco to it. It is awesome and I always add tabasco before dipping anything into ketchup now. French fries into tabasco and ketchup is awesome.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,274
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,042
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,721
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,432
- MLB Playoffs 5,312
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,320
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,851
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,289
- Week 5 Money 11,131
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
