This corona virus is already effecting the betting markets. I guess this is the new normal expect more games either to be canceled or played in empty courts arenas and stadiums. Look to bet the under on these games. The scoccer team AC milan played in an empty stadium already. Now NBA lakers player lebron james is threatning to not to play in a empty arena with no fans attending. Time to really consider how players will react to empty stadiums bet accordingly. We have not started baseball season yet or nfl football.
future corona virus betting
This corona virus is already effecting the betting markets. I guess this is the new normal expect more games either to be canceled or played in empty courts arenas and stadiums. Look to bet the under on these games. The scoccer team AC milan played in an empty stadium already. Now NBA lakers player lebron james is threatning to not to play in a empty arena with no fans attending. Time to really consider how players will react to empty stadiums bet accordingly. We have not started baseball season yet or nfl football.
I see what you are saying but at the same time, it can be a big benefit for many. It will not be as loud and there will be less stress on the players. Coaching will also be a lot easier and players, in general, will be able to focus more.
I see what you are saying but at the same time, it can be a big benefit for many. It will not be as loud and there will be less stress on the players. Coaching will also be a lot easier and players, in general, will be able to focus more.
Speaking of which, I wonder if bookies offer markets on corona deaths/infected/countries infected, etc.
It would be incredibly immoral but it'd still be quite interesting in my honest opinion
Speaking of which, I wonder if bookies offer markets on corona deaths/infected/countries infected, etc.
It would be incredibly immoral but it'd still be quite interesting in my honest opinion
That's gonna be BS in all honesty and a dumb move by bookies if they allow you to bet on a virus.
Man I thought the same thing by just reading the title but then I guess the author meant the affects of corona virus to the betting xD I was going to say lots of bad things if that was the case lol
That's gonna be BS in all honesty and a dumb move by bookies if they allow you to bet on a virus.
Man I thought the same thing by just reading the title but then I guess the author meant the affects of corona virus to the betting xD I was going to say lots of bad things if that was the case lol
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
