• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hate betting NBA!!

    norronpatron
    packersbackers
    StumpTownStu
    TheGoldenGoose
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 387
    Posts: 5
     
    norronpatron
    norronpatron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 32
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2019 - 11:16 PM ET #1

    I dont know about everyone else but I really hate fuc king the NBA. Next year I think I will just follow NCAAB to bet. I know the NBA is considered one the major sports in America but I am so fed up with their chit that I can almost not stand it. I have been a fan of Baseball, Basketball and Football since I was a kid. Ive been actually betting for the last 20 years on the sports. But what the NBA has done to their league is rediculous and I have know idea how they expect thier fans/bettors follow their stupid azz rules. Lets start with the event that has taken me to this point. It was 10:18pm est on 1/31/19 and I was about to bet the GS/PHI game due to start @ 10:35 est. I was waiting to see if there were any late line moves on this game because I just found out that Klay Thompson was a scratch. I usually dont follow injury reports but because it was such a late annoucement I couldnt help but to look for some reassurance that it was true. Anyways once I figured that it was pretty reliable I was about to bet Phi hard and when I say hard I mean about 2500 live. Thats about  4X my usual. Anyways as I logged into my book around 10:31 to make the play the game was off the board!! I was like what the F?? Anyways turn on the TV and see the game had already started. I was so F ing pissed. This was a TNT game which almost made no sense because most TNT games dont actually start until 10 mins after their usual start times. I dont know if this will save me money or cost me money because I am actually ranting whil this game is going on but man the NBA is just really fuck ing stupid. This is not the first time I have missed games because of their start times. I would say this happens to me at least 5 to 10 times a season. My point is why cant they start their fuc king games on the time that they schedule it. I know most bettors bet before the tip off but for me I bet by following line moves and in the last 5 mins you get a hell of a lot of moves. I usually never complain about this but I just had to point out how stupd the fuc king league really has gotten. I quit actually being a fan about 5 to 6 years ago after they made this league so much about the STARS!! But really, are they really STARS?? They are just a bunch of atheletes who practice 24/7 and build a brand that becomes sellable, hence why all of the tickets and paraphernalia cost so dam much. Not a hater just saying. God bless them in getting theirs not mad at them as much as the league officials. They have changed the rules so much that I cant even watch a full game. Its become a fuc king 3 point contest with a bunch of gay azz emojis!! You cant breath on a player w/o a foul being called and if your a 7 ft guy you better shoot the 3 ball. I cant wait to see whats next in this great game that they have destroyed. They dont call travling or palming anymore and they call offensive fouls on the players who are the best actors?? Sounds more like Hollywood rather than a real sport. Ever heard of WWF, NWA or WWE?? Just sayin!! At this point I could care less what happens in the NBA cause they lost me as a fan a long time ago. All I am asking is that they still hold the time in which they schedule a game to tip off!! Its not that F ing hard. God I cant believe I actually ranted about this but boy do I feel better. Right now its gs41 phi 38 with 7:41 in 2nd qtr. Hopefully gs wins by 20 and I will feel better but some how I doubt it. If you read this Let me know what you think!!

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I dont know about everyone else but I really hate fuc king the NBA. Next year I think I will just follow NCAAB to bet. I know the NBA is considered one the major sports in America but I am so fed up with their chit that I can almost not stand it. I have been a fan of Baseball, Basketball and Football since I was a kid. Ive been actually betting for the last 20 years on the sports. But what the NBA has done to their league is rediculous and I have know idea how they expect thier fans/bettors follow their stupid azz rules. Lets start with the event that has taken me to this point. It was 10:18pm est on 1/31/19 and I was about to bet the GS/PHI game due to start @ 10:35 est. I was waiting to see if there were any late line moves on this game because I just found out that Klay Thompson was a scratch. I usually dont follow injury reports but because it was such a late annoucement I couldnt help but to look for some reassurance that it was true. Anyways once I figured that it was pretty reliable I was about to bet Phi hard and when I say hard I mean about 2500 live. Thats about  4X my usual. Anyways as I logged into my book around 10:31 to make the play the game was off the board!! I was like what the F?? Anyways turn on the TV and see the game had already started. I was so F ing pissed. This was a TNT game which almost made no sense because most TNT games dont actually start until 10 mins after their usual start times. I dont know if this will save me money or cost me money because I am actually ranting whil this game is going on but man the NBA is just really fuck ing stupid. This is not the first time I have missed games because of their start times. I would say this happens to me at least 5 to 10 times a season. My point is why cant they start their fuc king games on the time that they schedule it. I know most bettors bet before the tip off but for me I bet by following line moves and in the last 5 mins you get a hell of a lot of moves. I usually never complain about this but I just had to point out how stupd the fuc king league really has gotten. I quit actually being a fan about 5 to 6 years ago after they made this league so much about the STARS!! But really, are they really STARS?? They are just a bunch of atheletes who practice 24/7 and build a brand that becomes sellable, hence why all of the tickets and paraphernalia cost so dam much. Not a hater just saying. God bless them in getting theirs not mad at them as much as the league officials. They have changed the rules so much that I cant even watch a full game. Its become a fuc king 3 point contest with a bunch of gay azz emojis!! You cant breath on a player w/o a foul being called and if your a 7 ft guy you better shoot the 3 ball. I cant wait to see whats next in this great game that they have destroyed. They dont call travling or palming anymore and they call offensive fouls on the players who are the best actors?? Sounds more like Hollywood rather than a real sport. Ever heard of WWF, NWA or WWE?? Just sayin!! At this point I could care less what happens in the NBA cause they lost me as a fan a long time ago. All I am asking is that they still hold the time in which they schedule a game to tip off!! Its not that F ing hard. God I cant believe I actually ranted about this but boy do I feel better. Right now its gs41 phi 38 with 7:41 in 2nd qtr. Hopefully gs wins by 20 and I will feel better but some how I doubt it. If you read this Let me know what you think!!

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2019 - 11:23 PM ET #2

    Seek a GA meeting in your local area an_light

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Seek a GA meeting in your local area an_light

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2019 - 3:04 AM ET #3

    This is all because you waited until the last minute to wager, because you don't cap but just watch line movement, and you were locked out. All bets were off. That's your fault, not the NBA.

    I often wait until saturday morning to play my college football picks so I can cap....CAP.... through Friday night. Sometimes I party Friday night and do a bunch of blow, slide into bed about 6 or so, and crash without placing my morning bets. I live on the West Coast. I then wake up at 9:25 or so like, "F*ck!" Whose fault is that? The guy with the runny nose.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    This is all because you waited until the last minute to wager, because you don't cap but just watch line movement, and you were locked out. All bets were off. That's your fault, not the NBA.

    I often wait until saturday morning to play my college football picks so I can cap....CAP.... through Friday night. Sometimes I party Friday night and do a bunch of blow, slide into bed about 6 or so, and crash without placing my morning bets. I live on the West Coast. I then wake up at 9:25 or so like, "F*ck!" Whose fault is that? The guy with the runny nose.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2019 - 9:59 PM ET #4


    How bad is the NBA?  I'd rather bet Soccer.

    Hands down the NBA is the absolute WORST sport to bet.






    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    How bad is the NBA?  I'd rather bet Soccer.

    Hands down the NBA is the absolute WORST sport to bet.






     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2019 - 1:20 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    How bad is the NBA?  I'd rather bet Soccer.Hands down the NBA is the absolute WORST sport to bet.

    And NCAA is great. People are all starf*ckers. Betting on that small college just isn't sexy enough, GG. And I typically do really well in the NBA and yet i'm pretty much not even playing this year. It's probably saved me some loot.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    How bad is the NBA?  I'd rather bet Soccer.Hands down the NBA is the absolute WORST sport to bet.

    And NCAA is great. People are all starf*ckers. Betting on that small college just isn't sexy enough, GG. And I typically do really well in the NBA and yet i'm pretty much not even playing this year. It's probably saved me some loot.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,508
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,146
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,725
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 506
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,007
    • HELP PLEASE 1,598
    • PART DEUX 229
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,139
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Another BS PI 924

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.