• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hummus is delicious....

    «First Previous 123
    cacabware
    ClubDirt
    Spitfire15
    Jimmag
    iceman67
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4673
    Posts: 74
    «First Previous 123
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 2:09 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    what's wrong with mayo?


    need another word with you my fearless leader...............  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    what's wrong with mayo?


    need another word with you my fearless leader...............  
     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 2:44 PM ET #52

    what did you do this time?  i'll check my messages.
    Reply
    what did you do this time?  i'll check my messages.
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 2:48 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    what did you do this time?  i'll check my messages.




    you only, if only girls could understand me like you do dirt, i might be married by now...............  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    what did you do this time?  i'll check my messages.




    you only, if only girls could understand me like you do dirt, i might be married by now...............  
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 2:54 PM ET #54

    What is clubdirt the leader of the dirt club?
    Reply
    What is clubdirt the leader of the dirt club?
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 3:03 PM ET #55

    he's a very prominent spiritual advisor  


    myself, as well as the vatican i believe,  call upon dirt for guidance to get through this crazy world.................   
    Reply
    he's a very prominent spiritual advisor  


    myself, as well as the vatican i believe,  call upon dirt for guidance to get through this crazy world.................   
     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 4:00 PM ET #56

    i understood women a lot better when i interacted with them in 3-5 hour increments, always late at night, and always fucked up.  now that i live with them, i'm completely lost.

    spitfire, i'm available through the covers messaging system.  my fee schedule will be made available to you upon your initial inquiry.  cacab is grandfathered in for free consultations. 

     

     

    Reply

    i understood women a lot better when i interacted with them in 3-5 hour increments, always late at night, and always fucked up.  now that i live with them, i'm completely lost.

    spitfire, i'm available through the covers messaging system.  my fee schedule will be made available to you upon your initial inquiry.  cacab is grandfathered in for free consultations. 

     

     

     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 4:17 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    i understood women a lot better when i interacted with them in 3-5 hour increments, always late at night, and always fucked up.  now that i live with them, i'm completely lost.

    spitfire, i'm available through the covers messaging system.  my fee schedule will be made available to you upon your initial inquiry.  cacab is grandfathered in for free consultations. 

     

     



    tonight, i shall keep you and grandfather clauses in my prayers........ 

    in my opinion spit, he'd be worth every penny  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    i understood women a lot better when i interacted with them in 3-5 hour increments, always late at night, and always fucked up.  now that i live with them, i'm completely lost.

    spitfire, i'm available through the covers messaging system.  my fee schedule will be made available to you upon your initial inquiry.  cacab is grandfathered in for free consultations. 

     

     



    tonight, i shall keep you and grandfather clauses in my prayers........ 

    in my opinion spit, he'd be worth every penny  
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 6:16 PM ET #58

    I've got no sense of hummus.

    Never tried it.

    I will after reading this thread

    Reply

    I've got no sense of hummus.

    Never tried it.

    I will after reading this thread

     
    iceman67
    iceman67
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3253
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 9:51 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmag:

    I've got no sense of hummus.

    Never tried it.

    I will after reading this thread

    Here's a super quick time saving shortcut.....   Lick your mousepad/keyboard/monitor,,, hell the back of your hand,, whatever you have in front of you,,,,,,,,   

    There,,,,  now you've tasted hummus,    what to you think?    The texture better be somthing pretty damn fantastic to make up for the taste huh.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmag:

    I've got no sense of hummus.

    Never tried it.

    I will after reading this thread

    Here's a super quick time saving shortcut.....   Lick your mousepad/keyboard/monitor,,, hell the back of your hand,, whatever you have in front of you,,,,,,,,   

    There,,,,  now you've tasted hummus,    what to you think?    The texture better be somthing pretty damn fantastic to make up for the taste huh.

     
    mrbigstuff2466
    mrbigstuff2466
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 266
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2010 - 7:12 AM ET #60

    If you dip your poutso in some hummus before you insert it you will have great results.
    Reply
    If you dip your poutso in some hummus before you insert it you will have great results.
     
    Ace77
    Ace77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 30979
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2010 - 6:36 AM ET #61

    Does Hummus cure AIDS?
    Reply
    Does Hummus cure AIDS?
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2011 - 3:51 PM ET #62

    Bump for Tideman.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Bump for Tideman.

     
    bomber0104
    bomber0104
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 14461
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2011 - 1:03 AM ET #63

    Looks like Vanzack is a middle eastern food enthusiast..

    I respect you for that man..

    screw the humus, Falafel, and Shawrma you buy here in North America.. you haven't tasted the real thing till u head to the middle east

    Reply

    Looks like Vanzack is a middle eastern food enthusiast..

    I respect you for that man..

    screw the humus, Falafel, and Shawrma you buy here in North America.. you haven't tasted the real thing till u head to the middle east

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2011 - 12:34 PM ET #64

    Van-

    Slightly different subject, but how do you ever feel satisfied on a vegetarian diet?  I eat tons of fresh fruit and vegetables, but when I eat a salad, I just don't feel completely satisfied.  I usually have to throw in a piece of chicken or some shrimp....some sort of protien.  I've tried nuts  and that doesn't seem to satisfy me either.  Even when I have something like a veggie burger, I usally will end up getting a cup of soup with some sort of meat in it. 

    Do you go through a boatload of beano or what?

    Reply

    Van-

    Slightly different subject, but how do you ever feel satisfied on a vegetarian diet?  I eat tons of fresh fruit and vegetables, but when I eat a salad, I just don't feel completely satisfied.  I usually have to throw in a piece of chicken or some shrimp....some sort of protien.  I've tried nuts  and that doesn't seem to satisfy me either.  Even when I have something like a veggie burger, I usally will end up getting a cup of soup with some sort of meat in it. 

    Do you go through a boatload of beano or what?

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2011 - 1:21 PM ET #65

    i eat like shit. true story. i don't think you could eat more unhealthy than i do. i eat out on an extreme level. i like going out and eating steak and chicken ... i cold never give up meat. god bless you.

     

    Reply

    i eat like shit. true story. i don't think you could eat more unhealthy than i do. i eat out on an extreme level. i like going out and eating steak and chicken ... i cold never give up meat. god bless you.

     

     
    Guttermouth
    Guttermouth
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2004
    Posts: 695
    Posted: Jul. 4, 2011 - 10:52 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:



    Hippies suck...they smell bad and they sell bad drugs.  Nuff said.

    Come on Kelly...we're all surfers here.  H.B. forever!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:



    Hippies suck...they smell bad and they sell bad drugs.  Nuff said.

    Come on Kelly...we're all surfers here.  H.B. forever!


     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55665
    Posted: Jul. 4, 2011 - 11:39 PM ET #67

    Thats cool. I'll stick with buffalo chicken or chili cheese dip.

    That is all.

    Reply

    Thats cool. I'll stick with buffalo chicken or chili cheese dip.

    That is all.

     
    3wizard9
    3wizard9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2292
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2011 - 11:14 AM ET #68

    hummus
    Reply
    hummus
     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2011 - 12:06 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace77:

    Does Hummus cure AIDS?

    rub it on your pecker...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace77:

    Does Hummus cure AIDS?

    rub it on your pecker...

     
    Stiln
    Stiln
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 6431
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2011 - 9:57 PM ET #70

    tzatziki
    Reply
    tzatziki
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2011 - 5:29 PM ET #71

    HUMMUS ALERT:

    I have found a new #1.  It was hard to beat out Tribe Organic, but I found it - and confirmed it by a few test runs:

    HOLY LAND HUMMUS

    Holy Land brand - by some company in Minnesota that seems to operate a deli and restaurant there-  is the best store bought hummus I have ever had.

    I found it at my super Target, in the Deli section.

    Do yourself a favor......

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    HUMMUS ALERT:

    I have found a new #1.  It was hard to beat out Tribe Organic, but I found it - and confirmed it by a few test runs:

    HOLY LAND HUMMUS

    Holy Land brand - by some company in Minnesota that seems to operate a deli and restaurant there-  is the best store bought hummus I have ever had.

    I found it at my super Target, in the Deli section.

    Do yourself a favor......

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2011 - 5:43 PM ET #72

    I had a garlic/basil/tomato combination on my turkey sandwich yesterday in place of mayo.  5 times better and one of the better hummus flavors I've had. 

    And oh, yeah, it's Holy Land....I just checked. 

    Reply

    I had a garlic/basil/tomato combination on my turkey sandwich yesterday in place of mayo.  5 times better and one of the better hummus flavors I've had. 

    And oh, yeah, it's Holy Land....I just checked. 

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2011 - 5:49 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I had a garlic/basil/tomato combination on my turkey sandwich yesterday in place of mayo.  5 times better and one of the better hummus flavors I've had. 

    And oh, yeah, it's Holy Land....I just checked. 

    Did you get it at Target?

    I cant help but notice the cosmic coincidence of Target, Holy Land, and You all being from Minnesota.

    I did think that Holy Land was able to get in to target because they are both Minneapolis based, but now you having it is blowing my mind.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I had a garlic/basil/tomato combination on my turkey sandwich yesterday in place of mayo.  5 times better and one of the better hummus flavors I've had. 

    And oh, yeah, it's Holy Land....I just checked. 

    Did you get it at Target?

    I cant help but notice the cosmic coincidence of Target, Holy Land, and You all being from Minnesota.

    I did think that Holy Land was able to get in to target because they are both Minneapolis based, but now you having it is blowing my mind.

     
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2011 - 6:13 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Did you get it at Target?

    I cant help but notice the cosmic coincidence of Target, Holy Land, and You all being from Minnesota.

    I did think that Holy Land was able to get in to target because they are both Minneapolis based, but now you having it is blowing my mind.

    I have a really great store called "Fresh Seasons" a couple of miles from work and a Kowalski's pretty close to our house.  Both are local "gourmet" grocery stores and now I'm a grocery store snob.  And being as convenient as they are probably means I won't be changing my ways anytime soon.  I average a trip to the grocery store a day.    Today I will be going for the 2nd time on the way home....gal is jonesing for sugar snap peas. 

    Different subject, but you still considering a potential move to MN later in life?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Did you get it at Target?

    I cant help but notice the cosmic coincidence of Target, Holy Land, and You all being from Minnesota.

    I did think that Holy Land was able to get in to target because they are both Minneapolis based, but now you having it is blowing my mind.

    I have a really great store called "Fresh Seasons" a couple of miles from work and a Kowalski's pretty close to our house.  Both are local "gourmet" grocery stores and now I'm a grocery store snob.  And being as convenient as they are probably means I won't be changing my ways anytime soon.  I average a trip to the grocery store a day.    Today I will be going for the 2nd time on the way home....gal is jonesing for sugar snap peas. 

    Different subject, but you still considering a potential move to MN later in life?

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,714
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
    • PART DEUX 273
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,286
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,459
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,439

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.