• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    NeilMed Sinus Rinse

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    michaelpaul1
    TwinTebow
    Gunners
    llyod23
    suckerg
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5694
    Posts: 62
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 10:10 PM ET #26

    avelox is one of the strongest anti-biotics and it did take down the visible infection when I first went to see the specialist(ent)...its just is lingering and stress doesnt help...
    Reply
    avelox is one of the strongest anti-biotics and it did take down the visible infection when I first went to see the specialist(ent)...its just is lingering and stress doesnt help...
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 10:15 PM ET #27

    Yeha, I am getting nervous about this whole thing. I first went to the campus doctor who didnt know shit. Then I went to the schools ER and dismissed it as a sinus problem. I then went back to my hometown to see my GP and she also said it was a bad sinus infection. The levaquin is supposed to be a super powerful drug, but I have no seen any results thus far. So tomorrow I am going to get the CT scan of my brain and see what the deal is. I have been noticing my eyes have been dialated as well and now I have some vision trouble. I pray to god that this is only sinuses and I can return to my normal life soon
    Reply
    Yeha, I am getting nervous about this whole thing. I first went to the campus doctor who didnt know shit. Then I went to the schools ER and dismissed it as a sinus problem. I then went back to my hometown to see my GP and she also said it was a bad sinus infection. The levaquin is supposed to be a super powerful drug, but I have no seen any results thus far. So tomorrow I am going to get the CT scan of my brain and see what the deal is. I have been noticing my eyes have been dialated as well and now I have some vision trouble. I pray to god that this is only sinuses and I can return to my normal life soon
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 10:25 PM ET #28

    I hope so for both of us and its treatable......let me know...
    Reply
    I hope so for both of us and its treatable......let me know...
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 10:26 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    I hope so for both of us and its treatable......let me know...



    Will do, thanks for the kind words
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    I hope so for both of us and its treatable......let me know...



    Will do, thanks for the kind words
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 8:46 AM ET #30

    you should go see a ENT surgical specialist that focuses on sinuses. 
    Reply
    you should go see a ENT surgical specialist that focuses on sinuses. 
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 2:56 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunners:

    you should go see a ENT surgical specialist that focuses on sinuses. 

     

     

    Ya, this is the next step. I just got back from the CT scan and those things are misrable. I'm trying to figure out anything though, because this has literally been like the worst 2 weeks of my life.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunners:

    you should go see a ENT surgical specialist that focuses on sinuses. 

     

     

    Ya, this is the next step. I just got back from the CT scan and those things are misrable. I'm trying to figure out anything though, because this has literally been like the worst 2 weeks of my life.

     
    llyod23
    llyod23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 1527
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 4:02 PM ET #32

    if you've been taking levaquin for a week and you still don't see any signs of improvement you should def go see an ENT.  see if they will culture what's in your nose.  maybe you have a fungal infection in which case the antibiotics wouldn't help.  
    Reply
    if you've been taking levaquin for a week and you still don't see any signs of improvement you should def go see an ENT.  see if they will culture what's in your nose.  maybe you have a fungal infection in which case the antibiotics wouldn't help.  
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 4:11 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

     

     

    Ya, this is the next step. I just got back from the CT scan and those things are misrable. I'm trying to figure out anything though, because this has literally been like the worst 2 weeks of my life.

    Really?  your CT scan was miserable?  mine took like 2 minutes and wasn't uncomfortable at all, except the little mask they had me wear was a little tight.  what sucked about yours?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

     

     

    Ya, this is the next step. I just got back from the CT scan and those things are misrable. I'm trying to figure out anything though, because this has literally been like the worst 2 weeks of my life.

    Really?  your CT scan was miserable?  mine took like 2 minutes and wasn't uncomfortable at all, except the little mask they had me wear was a little tight.  what sucked about yours?

     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 4:23 PM ET #34

    Ya Lloyd the Levaquin hasnt worked and I am going to see my GP again tomorrow when they get the results of the scan. But Gunners, mine took 27 minutes(exactly) and also that tight mask kinda freaked me out. I was looking in that little mirror thing above your head and all I could think about was the movie Saw. And it doesnt help that I am closterphobic (sp?). But I mean I still did good and all, now I just want to find out what the hell is wrong with me so I can go back to normal life. Its always rough when you forget what "normal" feels like.
    Reply
    Ya Lloyd the Levaquin hasnt worked and I am going to see my GP again tomorrow when they get the results of the scan. But Gunners, mine took 27 minutes(exactly) and also that tight mask kinda freaked me out. I was looking in that little mirror thing above your head and all I could think about was the movie Saw. And it doesnt help that I am closterphobic (sp?). But I mean I still did good and all, now I just want to find out what the hell is wrong with me so I can go back to normal life. Its always rough when you forget what "normal" feels like.
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 4:35 PM ET #35

    interesting.  i wonder if i just was in a newer machine.  I was at the Weill Cornell medical center in New York City.  I wasn't inclosed in anything, i just put that mask on and this large ring went over my head.  it was like this: https://discover8.com/public/images/upload_article_images/ct_scan_1219.jpg

    so claustrophobia wasn't an issue.  and it literally took 2 minutes or maybe less. 

    Reply

    interesting.  i wonder if i just was in a newer machine.  I was at the Weill Cornell medical center in New York City.  I wasn't inclosed in anything, i just put that mask on and this large ring went over my head.  it was like this: https://discover8.com/public/images/upload_article_images/ct_scan_1219.jpg

    so claustrophobia wasn't an issue.  and it literally took 2 minutes or maybe less. 

     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 5:12 PM ET #36

    Yeah, that was totally different than mine. How bad was your sinusitis? My main symptom is extreme dizziness. It is not a veritginous dizzy, but rather one where you just don't feel right. Did that accompany you? I am praying my scan just shows a blocked up sinus cavity.
    Reply
    Yeah, that was totally different than mine. How bad was your sinusitis? My main symptom is extreme dizziness. It is not a veritginous dizzy, but rather one where you just don't feel right. Did that accompany you? I am praying my scan just shows a blocked up sinus cavity.
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 5:17 PM ET #37

    i didn't have sinusitis.  I had a severely deviated septum and sleep apnea. 
    Reply
    i didn't have sinusitis.  I had a severely deviated septum and sleep apnea. 
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 5:22 PM ET #38

    ah alright I got ya
    Reply
    ah alright I got ya
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 10:36 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    Yeah, that was totally different than mine. How bad was your sinusitis? My main symptom is extreme dizziness. It is not a veritginous dizzy, but rather one where you just don't feel right. Did that accompany you? I am praying my scan just shows a blocked up sinus cavity.
    feel the same way///
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    Yeah, that was totally different than mine. How bad was your sinusitis? My main symptom is extreme dizziness. It is not a veritginous dizzy, but rather one where you just don't feel right. Did that accompany you? I am praying my scan just shows a blocked up sinus cavity.
    feel the same way///
     
    suckerg
    suckerg
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 884
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 10:40 PM ET #40

    yes its awesome. dont make the water too hot, you'll burn your nose. i have really bad sinusitis in the winter and it helps
    Reply
    yes its awesome. dont make the water too hot, you'll burn your nose. i have really bad sinusitis in the winter and it helps
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 10:41 PM ET #41

    I could get the scan for free but my ent said hold off and finish the amoxillicin first...it sucks...been going on since labor day for me...
    Reply
    I could get the scan for free but my ent said hold off and finish the amoxillicin first...it sucks...been going on since labor day for me...
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 10:51 PM ET #42

    Be patient with the antibiotic cycle and that should be the end of it. The rest of the over counter patches are short term.
    Reply
    Be patient with the antibiotic cycle and that should be the end of it. The rest of the over counter patches are short term.
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2010 - 11:07 PM ET #43

    Yeah I know, but its just a mind fuck. Like when you take a really strong antibiotic and nothing improves, you can help but to think that its something else. I am constantly looking on google and my symptoms and just freaking myself out. I think it might be meningitis. If the doc calls tomorrow and the CT comes back clean, I think I am going to request a spinal tap.
    Reply
    Yeah I know, but its just a mind fuck. Like when you take a really strong antibiotic and nothing improves, you can help but to think that its something else. I am constantly looking on google and my symptoms and just freaking myself out. I think it might be meningitis. If the doc calls tomorrow and the CT comes back clean, I think I am going to request a spinal tap.
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2010 - 6:40 PM ET #44

    Update: So, I got the CT scan results back and they said my brain is fine. they said that my whole sinus cavity is blocked which is what the original diagnosis was. Hopefully they give me some different meds so this shit can clear up!
    Reply
    Update: So, I got the CT scan results back and they said my brain is fine. they said that my whole sinus cavity is blocked which is what the original diagnosis was. Hopefully they give me some different meds so this shit can clear up!
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2010 - 12:09 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    Update: So, I got the CT scan results back and they said my brain is fine. they said that my whole sinus cavity is blocked which is what the original diagnosis was. Hopefully they give me some different meds so this shit can clear up!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

    Update: So, I got the CT scan results back and they said my brain is fine. they said that my whole sinus cavity is blocked which is what the original diagnosis was. Hopefully they give me some different meds so this shit can clear up!
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2010 - 12:10 AM ET #46

    why are you gettin dizzy...i still have that ...hope its the same situation...
    Reply
    why are you gettin dizzy...i still have that ...hope its the same situation...
     
    cardinalkid
    cardinalkid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1063
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2010 - 10:57 AM ET #47

    Something that I have found to be helpful is to get a baby medicine syringe, lay on the bed with your head hanging over the edge, tilited way back, and fill your sinus cavity up with the saline rinse. (Breath through your mouth) Let that shit sit for a minute or two, then roll over on a towel and blow it all out. Repeat several times. 

    Some of it will run down your throat, and then theres the blowing several ounces of water out of your sinus cavity onto a towel -- it's kind of a messy undertaking and not as convenient as simply using the teapot over the sink. However the sensation of the saline rinse working its way through your entire sinus cavity is second to none.

    If you are severely inflamed it might not seem to help much at first, but eventually it will work its way through feel like the rinse is wrapping around your brain. lol

    During one particularly bad bout (Fuck You Santa Anas) I mixed up a concoction of about a gallon of water (big mouth spring water type jug) cut, squeezed the juice, and dropped the rine of about two lemons... and about a cup and a half of apple cider vinegar, and sipped on that shit all day. It tasted like shit. But immediately after taking a swig the sinus pressure would subside.

    Reply

    Something that I have found to be helpful is to get a baby medicine syringe, lay on the bed with your head hanging over the edge, tilited way back, and fill your sinus cavity up with the saline rinse. (Breath through your mouth) Let that shit sit for a minute or two, then roll over on a towel and blow it all out. Repeat several times. 

    Some of it will run down your throat, and then theres the blowing several ounces of water out of your sinus cavity onto a towel -- it's kind of a messy undertaking and not as convenient as simply using the teapot over the sink. However the sensation of the saline rinse working its way through your entire sinus cavity is second to none.

    If you are severely inflamed it might not seem to help much at first, but eventually it will work its way through feel like the rinse is wrapping around your brain. lol

    During one particularly bad bout (Fuck You Santa Anas) I mixed up a concoction of about a gallon of water (big mouth spring water type jug) cut, squeezed the juice, and dropped the rine of about two lemons... and about a cup and a half of apple cider vinegar, and sipped on that shit all day. It tasted like shit. But immediately after taking a swig the sinus pressure would subside.

     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2010 - 1:13 PM ET #48

    Wow really? Thats some good shit cardianl kid. I will have to give that a try. Im down to try anything out at this point. You from Louisville?
    Reply
    Wow really? Thats some good shit cardianl kid. I will have to give that a try. Im down to try anything out at this point. You from Louisville?
     
    cardinalkid
    cardinalkid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1063
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2010 - 2:51 PM ET #49

    Oh shit, I didn't even notice you were in Kentucky too.

    Yeah I was born and raised in Louisville. I've had sinus problems my whole life. I spent about 6 years in San Diego with the military. Those Santa Ana winds kicking up out of the desert were the worst.

    Reply

    Oh shit, I didn't even notice you were in Kentucky too.

    Yeah I was born and raised in Louisville. I've had sinus problems my whole life. I spent about 6 years in San Diego with the military. Those Santa Ana winds kicking up out of the desert were the worst.

     
     
    cardinalkid
    cardinalkid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1063
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2010 - 2:53 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

     Im down to try anything out at this point.

    LOL. That's how I was when I ran across the apple cider vinegar on the internet. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTebow:

     Im down to try anything out at this point.

    LOL. That's how I was when I ran across the apple cider vinegar on the internet. 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,497
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,144
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,722
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,995
    • HELP PLEASE 1,589
    • PART DEUX 223
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,137
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Sunday 3,128

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.