Illinois...no one there knows how to drive.
nominate the dumbest state.
Illinois...no one there knows how to drive.
Illinois...no one there knows how to drive.
Greyhound concurs with this post.
Greyhound concurs with this post.
The only reason The Terminator got elected was because Gray Davis was such a putz...................but we're still pretty stupid
Grey Davis was driving east on I-80 and newscaster Betty Vasquez was giving him a blow job. Grey was plastered and hit the cement wall on a underpass. CHP showed up and had no choice to give him a DUI.![]()
The only reason The Terminator got elected was because Gray Davis was such a putz...................but we're still pretty stupid
Grey Davis was driving east on I-80 and newscaster Betty Vasquez was giving him a blow job. Grey was plastered and hit the cement wall on a underpass. CHP showed up and had no choice to give him a DUI.![]()
Grey Davis was driving east on I-80 and newscaster Betty Vasquez was giving him a blow job. Grey was plastered and hit the cement wall on a underpass. CHP showed up and had no choice to give him a DUI.![]()
One would think he can do better than that, say Deirdre Fitzpatrick? ![]()
Grey Davis was driving east on I-80 and newscaster Betty Vasquez was giving him a blow job. Grey was plastered and hit the cement wall on a underpass. CHP showed up and had no choice to give him a DUI.![]()
One would think he can do better than that, say Deirdre Fitzpatrick? ![]()
Ahhhh good ol' detroit gotta love it. Can't really blame them though thats how they were born and raised and most don't have the necessary help to be able to graduate, some just like the easy money.
Ahhhh good ol' detroit gotta love it. Can't really blame them though thats how they were born and raised and most don't have the necessary help to be able to graduate, some just like the easy money.
Greyhound concurs with this post.
Greyhound concurs with this post.
Ok, so where are you from? What state?
I'm not giving you a hard time, as it was like that where I grew up (western PA). Everyone definitely graduated, and most everyone went to college.
And where I live now is one of those places with the 50% high school graduation rate, Las Vegas, NV. My jaw hit the floor when I learned this. I didn't think that was possible in this day and age. But living here 5 years or so, I can see it. Trying to have a conversation with someone actually from here is painful at times. Luckily, most people aren't from here!!
So, my vote is Nevada. But I have a friend who travels freaking everywhere for work, and he's told me that Oklahoma is the worst.
whered u grow up at
Ok, so where are you from? What state?
I'm not giving you a hard time, as it was like that where I grew up (western PA). Everyone definitely graduated, and most everyone went to college.
And where I live now is one of those places with the 50% high school graduation rate, Las Vegas, NV. My jaw hit the floor when I learned this. I didn't think that was possible in this day and age. But living here 5 years or so, I can see it. Trying to have a conversation with someone actually from here is painful at times. Luckily, most people aren't from here!!
So, my vote is Nevada. But I have a friend who travels freaking everywhere for work, and he's told me that Oklahoma is the worst.
whered u grow up at
No offense buddy. I worked in customer service when I was in college, and it seemed that more pushovers were from Southern states.
To say that everyone from the South is a pushover would be ignorant.
No offense buddy. I worked in customer service when I was in college, and it seemed that more pushovers were from Southern states.
To say that everyone from the South is a pushover would be ignorant.
*bottom 10 or so >
= 40 Georgia: 81 %
= 40 North Carolina: 81 %
# 42 Tennessee: 80.7 %
# 43 California: 80.4 %
# 44 New Mexico: 80.3 %
# 45 Arkansas: 80.2 %
# 46 Louisiana: 79.9 %
# 47 Alabama: 79.5 %
# 48 West Virginia: 79.4 %
# 49 Texas: 78.7 %
# 50 Kentucky: 77.6 %
# 51 Mississippi: 77.3 %
cross reference with the most fat-asses....
*ranked by % obese.....
1 Mississippi 34.5
2 Alabama 33.0
3 West Virginia 32.9
4 Tennessee 31.7
5 Kentucky 31.8
5 Louisiana 31.7
7 Oklahoma 31.3
8 South Carolina 32.0
9 Arkansas 30.9
10 Michigan 31.7
11 Missouri 31.4
12 Texas 31.7
13 Ohio 29.7
*bottom 10 or so >
= 40 Georgia: 81 %
= 40 North Carolina: 81 %
# 42 Tennessee: 80.7 %
# 43 California: 80.4 %
# 44 New Mexico: 80.3 %
# 45 Arkansas: 80.2 %
# 46 Louisiana: 79.9 %
# 47 Alabama: 79.5 %
# 48 West Virginia: 79.4 %
# 49 Texas: 78.7 %
# 50 Kentucky: 77.6 %
# 51 Mississippi: 77.3 %
cross reference with the most fat-asses....
*ranked by % obese.....
1 Mississippi 34.5
2 Alabama 33.0
3 West Virginia 32.9
4 Tennessee 31.7
5 Kentucky 31.8
5 Louisiana 31.7
7 Oklahoma 31.3
8 South Carolina 32.0
9 Arkansas 30.9
10 Michigan 31.7
11 Missouri 31.4
12 Texas 31.7
13 Ohio 29.7
How is Wisconsin not in the top 13 of obese states
How is Wisconsin not in the top 13 of obese states
Ok, so where are you from? What state?
I'm not giving you a hard time, as it was like that where I grew up (western PA). Everyone definitely graduated, and most everyone went to college.
And where I live now is one of those places with the 50% high school graduation rate, Las Vegas, NV. My jaw hit the floor when I learned this. I didn't think that was possible in this day and age. But living here 5 years or so, I can see it. Trying to have a conversation with someone actually from here is painful at times. Luckily, most people aren't from here!!
So, my vote is Nevada. But I have a friend who travels freaking everywhere for work, and he's told me that Oklahoma is the worst.
even when we had a "go-go" economy a few years back, I used to warn people with kids thinking of moving the Las Vegas that our public school system SUCKED. this is a town for singles of all ages and retirees with grown childern. IF you have school aged childern, be prepared to pay for a private school.
that being said, I would still pick most of the "Old South" states ahead of Nevada ex for the Arlington area of Virginia and the NASA area of Texas south east of Houston. when I lived in the NASA area back in the 1980's, the Clear Lake and Clear Creek school districts had some of the best science programs in the country. BUT that was BEFORE George W Bush and Rick Perry SO it may have changed.
Ok, so where are you from? What state?
I'm not giving you a hard time, as it was like that where I grew up (western PA). Everyone definitely graduated, and most everyone went to college.
And where I live now is one of those places with the 50% high school graduation rate, Las Vegas, NV. My jaw hit the floor when I learned this. I didn't think that was possible in this day and age. But living here 5 years or so, I can see it. Trying to have a conversation with someone actually from here is painful at times. Luckily, most people aren't from here!!
So, my vote is Nevada. But I have a friend who travels freaking everywhere for work, and he's told me that Oklahoma is the worst.
even when we had a "go-go" economy a few years back, I used to warn people with kids thinking of moving the Las Vegas that our public school system SUCKED. this is a town for singles of all ages and retirees with grown childern. IF you have school aged childern, be prepared to pay for a private school.
that being said, I would still pick most of the "Old South" states ahead of Nevada ex for the Arlington area of Virginia and the NASA area of Texas south east of Houston. when I lived in the NASA area back in the 1980's, the Clear Lake and Clear Creek school districts had some of the best science programs in the country. BUT that was BEFORE George W Bush and Rick Perry SO it may have changed.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,815
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
- PART DEUX 293
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,301
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,734
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,580
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
