Peter falcone arrested
Pete Falcone pitched for Mets and Cardinals in late 70's and early 80's.
Pete Falcone pitched for Mets and Cardinals in late 70's and early 80's.
His path is not as glorious on covers as others. Told me he was friends with bator (which likely means he scammed 5 figures out of him)
Yes, he did. Happened four years ago. Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own. That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers). But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges. My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless shit the brothers in his pod feel like watching.
I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire. I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth. Fuck you, Pete. Suffer, baby, suffer. It's your turn.
His path is not as glorious on covers as others. Told me he was friends with bator (which likely means he scammed 5 figures out of him)
Yes, he did. Happened four years ago. Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own. That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers). But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges. My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless shit the brothers in his pod feel like watching.
I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire. I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth. Fuck you, Pete. Suffer, baby, suffer. It's your turn.
How did this guy scam people? the links dont work
How did this guy scam people? the links dont work
Yes, he did. Happened four years ago. Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own. That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers). But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges. My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless shit the brothers in his pod feel like watching.
I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire. I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth. Fuck you, Pete. Suffer, baby, suffer. It's your turn.
how much did he get you for bator?
Yes, he did. Happened four years ago. Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own. That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers). But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges. My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless shit the brothers in his pod feel like watching.
I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire. I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth. Fuck you, Pete. Suffer, baby, suffer. It's your turn.
how much did he get you for bator?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,486
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,818
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,842
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
