NASCAR, this shouldn't even be a debate.
The only real reason I'd watch baseball (and I assume a lot of other people feel the same way) is that it's a summer sport when there is nothing else really going on.This year we have the World Cup and there's always tennis,or golf or soccer from the smaller European nations which have summer leagues, but if I didn't bet on baseball I probably wouldn't even bother following the sport.
As for it being the most boring, I'd say cricket or formula 1 would win that award hands down
btw elsewhere,this thread (blog) made the front page of Covers today ![]()
The only real reason I'd watch baseball (and I assume a lot of other people feel the same way) is that it's a summer sport when there is nothing else really going on.This year we have the World Cup and there's always tennis,or golf or soccer from the smaller European nations which have summer leagues, but if I didn't bet on baseball I probably wouldn't even bother following the sport.
As for it being the most boring, I'd say cricket or formula 1 would win that award hands down
btw elsewhere,this thread (blog) made the front page of Covers today ![]()
I understand why some people don't like baseball. It's an extremely MANLY game and it also takes a fairly high IQ to to completely appreciate it and most Americans aren't that bright to begin with.
I understand why some people don't like baseball. It's an extremely MANLY game and it also takes a fairly high IQ to to completely appreciate it and most Americans aren't that bright to begin with.
The only real reason I'd watch baseball (and I assume a lot of other people feel the same way) is that it's a summer sport when there is nothing else really going on.This year we have the World Cup and there's always tennis,or golf or soccer from the smaller European nations which have summer leagues, but if I didn't bet on baseball I probably wouldn't even bother following the sport.
As for it being the most boring, I'd say cricket or formula 1 would win that award hands down
btw elsewhere,this thread (blog) made the front page of Covers today ![]()
The only real reason I'd watch baseball (and I assume a lot of other people feel the same way) is that it's a summer sport when there is nothing else really going on.This year we have the World Cup and there's always tennis,or golf or soccer from the smaller European nations which have summer leagues, but if I didn't bet on baseball I probably wouldn't even bother following the sport.
As for it being the most boring, I'd say cricket or formula 1 would win that award hands down
btw elsewhere,this thread (blog) made the front page of Covers today ![]()
The only real reason I'd watch baseball (and I assume a lot of other people feel the same way) is that it's a summer sport when there is nothing else really going on.This year we have the World Cup and there's always tennis,or golf or soccer from the smaller European nations which have summer leagues, but if I didn't bet on baseball I probably wouldn't even bother following the sport.
As for it being the most boring, I'd say cricket or formula 1 would win that award hands down
btw elsewhere,this thread (blog) made the front page of Covers today ![]()
i just saw that![]()
![]()
![]()
The only real reason I'd watch baseball (and I assume a lot of other people feel the same way) is that it's a summer sport when there is nothing else really going on.This year we have the World Cup and there's always tennis,or golf or soccer from the smaller European nations which have summer leagues, but if I didn't bet on baseball I probably wouldn't even bother following the sport.
As for it being the most boring, I'd say cricket or formula 1 would win that award hands down
btw elsewhere,this thread (blog) made the front page of Covers today ![]()
i just saw that![]()
![]()
![]()
I never said baseball was crap because it is non physical. My point was that most people here are into football,hockey & basketball and that if baseball ran concurrently with the football and basketball seasons there would be a lot of people who wouldn't pay as much attention to it.
I just bet baseball because it is outside the soccer basketball & hockey season more the most part but it's still a good game regardless ![]()
I never said baseball was crap because it is non physical. My point was that most people here are into football,hockey & basketball and that if baseball ran concurrently with the football and basketball seasons there would be a lot of people who wouldn't pay as much attention to it.
I just bet baseball because it is outside the soccer basketball & hockey season more the most part but it's still a good game regardless ![]()
To all those who mentioned NASCAR -
NASCAR, Formula 1, etc. are not sports. Those events don't require athletic performance or ability, two things needed that are used in sports.
![]()
To all those who mentioned NASCAR -
NASCAR, Formula 1, etc. are not sports. Those events don't require athletic performance or ability, two things needed that are used in sports.
![]()
