• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    SJP: Dream girl or turn off?

    12345 Next Last»
    mylife23
    wjeremy97
    Crowkillers
    Sparky10191
    misfits
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5661
    Posts: 116
    12345 Next Last»
     
    mylife23
    mylife23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 940
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 10:20 PM ET #1

    I remember when I had to create an account through wagerline.com just so I could compete in the Streak Survivor contest back when I discovered wagerline.com/covers.com almost 5 years ago. I never really ventured onto Covers.com until it took over wagerline.com and made it into one site. Then and only then did I delve into the online community and the information provided by those working for or affiliated with Mr. Severansky. 

    But now there is a new reason: Sarah J. Phillips, the new Covers writer phenomenon who has escalated herself onto the center stage of personas on this website. The response I have seen in the forums and blogs has been mixed ranging from positive to indifferent to downright vindictive. But since most members on here share a common interest (and most are male I am going to assume) why would the idea of a female sports gambler not be of interest to straight men on this site? Yes I know Covers could have gone through this elaborate scheme of creating a fictitious female character in her 20s, with a bankroll, and a general understanding of the sports she bets on. I'm not saying Sarah J walks on water or that I'm in love with the idea of what she represents. But I do not come from this alpha-male ideology of scoffing at the notion women cannot talk about professional athletics and know what they are talking about. 

    I am sure there are some former major/minor league athletes in here but for the most part Sarah J has a commonality with many of us on this site. She has never came close to playing professional sports but she observes and enjoys them. Isn't that like most males on this site? The hoards of us who never came close to playing sports at a high level?? It's like anything if you are around it enough and  you observe and understand something, you will be able to talk about it intelligently. Whether you are a male or female is a moot point. 

    No I do not want to take the role of knight-and-shining-armor or goody-two-shoes for Sarah J. It is just that I am not sexist and I see no problem discussing sports and gambling with a female. I am positive for some people Sarah J is dream come true. For others she's merely a chick rambling about sports. Why is the fact that she is a woman expose her to opinions and criticisms? For me, Sarah J is the most interesting character on Covers. Which leads me to banter with her about sports and sports gambling sometimes and to simply not post anything when I do not feel compelled to. A 20 year old female tout? I think not. I prefer to make my own picks or trail like many but everybody has opinions here. Let's not bury somebody simply because "She's a lady" like that famous Welsh and Elvis wannabe Tom Jones sang 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I remember when I had to create an account through wagerline.com just so I could compete in the Streak Survivor contest back when I discovered wagerline.com/covers.com almost 5 years ago. I never really ventured onto Covers.com until it took over wagerline.com and made it into one site. Then and only then did I delve into the online community and the information provided by those working for or affiliated with Mr. Severansky. 

    But now there is a new reason: Sarah J. Phillips, the new Covers writer phenomenon who has escalated herself onto the center stage of personas on this website. The response I have seen in the forums and blogs has been mixed ranging from positive to indifferent to downright vindictive. But since most members on here share a common interest (and most are male I am going to assume) why would the idea of a female sports gambler not be of interest to straight men on this site? Yes I know Covers could have gone through this elaborate scheme of creating a fictitious female character in her 20s, with a bankroll, and a general understanding of the sports she bets on. I'm not saying Sarah J walks on water or that I'm in love with the idea of what she represents. But I do not come from this alpha-male ideology of scoffing at the notion women cannot talk about professional athletics and know what they are talking about. 

    I am sure there are some former major/minor league athletes in here but for the most part Sarah J has a commonality with many of us on this site. She has never came close to playing professional sports but she observes and enjoys them. Isn't that like most males on this site? The hoards of us who never came close to playing sports at a high level?? It's like anything if you are around it enough and  you observe and understand something, you will be able to talk about it intelligently. Whether you are a male or female is a moot point. 

    No I do not want to take the role of knight-and-shining-armor or goody-two-shoes for Sarah J. It is just that I am not sexist and I see no problem discussing sports and gambling with a female. I am positive for some people Sarah J is dream come true. For others she's merely a chick rambling about sports. Why is the fact that she is a woman expose her to opinions and criticisms? For me, Sarah J is the most interesting character on Covers. Which leads me to banter with her about sports and sports gambling sometimes and to simply not post anything when I do not feel compelled to. A 20 year old female tout? I think not. I prefer to make my own picks or trail like many but everybody has opinions here. Let's not bury somebody simply because "She's a lady" like that famous Welsh and Elvis wannabe Tom Jones sang 
     
    wjeremy97
    wjeremy97
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 38798
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 10:32 PM ET #2

    i didn't even know who that jabroni was till a week ago.

    seems like every1 is on his/her dick. Oh well....good for that user generating alot of buzz on covers.
    Reply
    i didn't even know who that jabroni was till a week ago.

    seems like every1 is on his/her dick. Oh well....good for that user generating alot of buzz on covers.
     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 10:37 PM ET #3

    Well.. Seeing as how this "Sarah" person has used multiple different pictures of different women from Day 1, I would say this person is more than likely not who they say that they are...

    In my opinion this is nothing more than another Sammy11 clone but one that can actually write...

    Someone had made a comment about this person being on here posting all day long which seemed strange for a young woman... Especially in the summertime..

    Reply

    Well.. Seeing as how this "Sarah" person has used multiple different pictures of different women from Day 1, I would say this person is more than likely not who they say that they are...

    In my opinion this is nothing more than another Sammy11 clone but one that can actually write...

    Someone had made a comment about this person being on here posting all day long which seemed strange for a young woman... Especially in the summertime..

     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 10:41 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Well.. Seeing as how this "Sarah" person has used multiple different pictures of different women from Day 1, I would say this person is more than likely not who they say that they are...

    In my opinion this is nothing more than another Sammy11 clone but one that can actually write...

    Someone had made a comment about this person being on here posting all day long which seemed strange for a young woman... Especially in the summertime..

    That's pretty much the key to the entire thing. End.Of.Story.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Well.. Seeing as how this "Sarah" person has used multiple different pictures of different women from Day 1, I would say this person is more than likely not who they say that they are...

    In my opinion this is nothing more than another Sammy11 clone but one that can actually write...

    Someone had made a comment about this person being on here posting all day long which seemed strange for a young woman... Especially in the summertime..

    That's pretty much the key to the entire thing. End.Of.Story.

     
    misfits
    misfits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3720
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 10:47 PM ET #5

    ive never opened one of his threads, but from what ive seen on here everyone seems to hate him
    Reply
    ive never opened one of his threads, but from what ive seen on here everyone seems to hate him
     
    Rostos
    Rostos
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 27785
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 11:01 PM ET #6

    I reckon she should do a YOUTUBE clip of her previewing / analysing a game followed by her tip.

    This could launch a career for herself and give proof who she really is. Is she the girl in the photo?

    Reply

    I reckon she should do a YOUTUBE clip of her previewing / analysing a game followed by her tip.

    This could launch a career for herself and give proof who she really is. Is she the girl in the photo?

     
    boberts427
    boberts427
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 4934
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 11:23 PM ET #7

    shes got a dick

     

    Reply

    shes got a dick

     

     
    drJ
    drJ
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6898
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 11:29 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by boberts427:

    shes got a dick

     



     i had a tranny hit on me once, i told her for a chick she had some set of balls.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by boberts427:

    shes got a dick

     



     i had a tranny hit on me once, i told her for a chick she had some set of balls.
     
    drJ
    drJ
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6898
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 11:31 PM ET #9

    OH BY THE WAY, NO CHICK, NO HOT HETEROSEXUAL CHICK THAT LOVES SPORTS THAT MUCH, STAYS SINGLE AND POSTING WITH A BUNCH OF DUDES.
    Reply
    OH BY THE WAY, NO CHICK, NO HOT HETEROSEXUAL CHICK THAT LOVES SPORTS THAT MUCH, STAYS SINGLE AND POSTING WITH A BUNCH OF DUDES.
     
    kickinA
    kickinA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 13462
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 11:38 PM ET #10

    I just have a hard time thinking she is some 20 yr old broad that she claims to be. If "she" is indeed a female, she would be most likely somebody middle aged for someone with "her" knowledge of sports. I just find it incredulous that she can be as well versed in athletes i.e Horace Grant, playing at a time when she was not more than a gleam in her mother's eyes.

    A twenty year old that knowledgeable about sports? To that I say, if it walks and quacks like a duck..................(well you finish the sentence.)

    Reply

    I just have a hard time thinking she is some 20 yr old broad that she claims to be. If "she" is indeed a female, she would be most likely somebody middle aged for someone with "her" knowledge of sports. I just find it incredulous that she can be as well versed in athletes i.e Horace Grant, playing at a time when she was not more than a gleam in her mother's eyes.

    A twenty year old that knowledgeable about sports? To that I say, if it walks and quacks like a duck..................(well you finish the sentence.)

     
    drJ
    drJ
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6898
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 11:46 PM ET #11

    posts like bo derek, looks like bo diddley.  she did however win 2 of 3 in the finals and may well have the last laugh if the dream team does it.
    Reply
    posts like bo derek, looks like bo diddley.  she did however win 2 of 3 in the finals and may well have the last laugh if the dream team does it.
     
    TheBallDontLie
    TheBallDontLie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 4463
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2011 - 11:50 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by kickinA:

    I just have a hard time thinking she is some 20 yr old broad that she claims to be. If "she" is indeed a female, she would be most likely somebody middle aged for someone with "her" knowledge of sports. I just find it incredulous that she can be as well versed in athletes i.e Horace Grant, playing at a time when she was not more than a gleam in her mother's eyes.

    A twenty year old that knowledgeable about sports? To that I say, if it walks and quacks like a duck..................(well you finish the sentence.)




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kickinA:

    I just have a hard time thinking she is some 20 yr old broad that she claims to be. If "she" is indeed a female, she would be most likely somebody middle aged for someone with "her" knowledge of sports. I just find it incredulous that she can be as well versed in athletes i.e Horace Grant, playing at a time when she was not more than a gleam in her mother's eyes.

    A twenty year old that knowledgeable about sports? To that I say, if it walks and quacks like a duck..................(well you finish the sentence.)




     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 12:14 AM ET #13

    Im pretty sure  that saintsfan has given SJP a blowjob if that helps at all...
    Reply
    Im pretty sure  that saintsfan has given SJP a blowjob if that helps at all...
     
    Renton2010
    Renton2010
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 764
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 12:16 AM ET #14

    I'll go with option 3.

    Fraud.
    Reply
    I'll go with option 3.

    Fraud.
     
    tlml1899
    tlml1899
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1590
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 12:38 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Well.. Seeing as how this "Sarah" person has used multiple different pictures of different women from Day 1, I would say this person is more than likely not who they say that they are...

     

    What thread was she doing this in? I guess I missed "the beginning"

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Well.. Seeing as how this "Sarah" person has used multiple different pictures of different women from Day 1, I would say this person is more than likely not who they say that they are...

     

    What thread was she doing this in? I guess I missed "the beginning"

     
    canovsp
    canovsp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 12:59 AM ET #16

    We just want proof. None of us have recovered since Milli Vanilli.
    Reply
    We just want proof. None of us have recovered since Milli Vanilli.
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 1:08 AM ET #17

    Finkle is Einhorn
    Reply
    Finkle is Einhorn
     
    Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 10502
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 1:15 AM ET #18

    Turn off.  Not into dudes.
    Reply
    Turn off.  Not into dudes.
     
    DannySchayes
    DannySchayes
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 7560
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 1:27 AM ET #19

    You mean "slamming" hot chicks don't post an average of 30 posts per day on a 99.999999999% male gambling forum?

    I am shocked.
    Reply
    You mean "slamming" hot chicks don't post an average of 30 posts per day on a 99.999999999% male gambling forum?

    I am shocked.
     
    TILTOLOGIC
    TILTOLOGIC
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 5527
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 1:46 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    We just want proof. None of us have recovered since Milli Vanilli.

    exactly

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    We just want proof. None of us have recovered since Milli Vanilli.

    exactly

     
    drJ
    drJ
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6898
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 1:47 AM ET #21

    girl, you know its true
    Reply
    girl, you know its true
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 1:56 AM ET #22

    PROOF

    Reply

    PROOF

     
    mylife23
    mylife23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 940
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 3:35 AM ET #23

    Proof I guess would be difficult to come by in an online forum. There is no doubt about that. I cannot fault the doubters but I'll give SJP the benefit of the doubt until I discover for a fact her name is Sam instead of Sarah
    Reply
    Proof I guess would be difficult to come by in an online forum. There is no doubt about that. I cannot fault the doubters but I'll give SJP the benefit of the doubt until I discover for a fact her name is Sam instead of Sarah
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 4:06 AM ET #24

    Anyone who honestly believes a hot young woman would spend a lot of her free time chatting up degenerate gamblers on an online gambling forum free of charge should know I have a few bridges I could give them a great deal on.

    I hate to break it to you guys, but very few hot young women regularly post on online message boards and talk to strangers because, let’s be honest, if they are hot and young they have better things to be doing with their time. And the few that do probably aren’t going to gravitate towards ones like covers.

    Ask yourself: if you were a very good looking guy in his early 20’s and could bang a different hot chick every other night would you spend a lot of your free time chatting up strangers on a message board populated by mostly unattractive and overweight older women?

    But hey, if believing they are talking to an attractive woman online is what gets some guys through the day, well more power to them.

    Reply

    Anyone who honestly believes a hot young woman would spend a lot of her free time chatting up degenerate gamblers on an online gambling forum free of charge should know I have a few bridges I could give them a great deal on.

    I hate to break it to you guys, but very few hot young women regularly post on online message boards and talk to strangers because, let’s be honest, if they are hot and young they have better things to be doing with their time. And the few that do probably aren’t going to gravitate towards ones like covers.

    Ask yourself: if you were a very good looking guy in his early 20’s and could bang a different hot chick every other night would you spend a lot of your free time chatting up strangers on a message board populated by mostly unattractive and overweight older women?

    But hey, if believing they are talking to an attractive woman online is what gets some guys through the day, well more power to them.

     
     
    CMo256
    CMo256
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 2880
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2011 - 4:26 AM ET #25

    I'm thinking that she is a fat chick living vicariously through her alias of SJP
    Reply
    I'm thinking that she is a fat chick living vicariously through her alias of SJP
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,546
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • Monday 10/05/2026 662
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,713
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,455
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,461
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,554
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,899
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,322
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,246

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.