Sleep deprivation. The longest you've ever endured.
While I was at uni I worked on weekends at an electronics retail store. Woke up at 7am Sat morning, worked all day (all day running on my feet as it was the busiest day of the week). Finished at 6pm, they told me I could have the Sunday off. So , I went out drinking all night, I mean really getting on the sauce, got home at 7am, the following morning drunk as. Immediately I got a call from work saying I had to come in as 3 people called in sick. I told my boss I was very drunk and hadn't slept. He didn't care. When I arrived at work they had red bulls and lollies waiting for me. I was serving customers drunk and was again on my feet the whole day running around.
Got home and ended up going to bed 10pm that night...so that makes it around 40 hours, 2 days of work, a night out on the drink, dancing etc in between.
I remember when I put my head to rest that night, I couldn't sleep for about 1 hour such was the euphoric state of my body. I don't think there could have been a better feeling that the body could go through in that 1st hour when I went to bed.
While I was at uni I worked on weekends at an electronics retail store. Woke up at 7am Sat morning, worked all day (all day running on my feet as it was the busiest day of the week). Finished at 6pm, they told me I could have the Sunday off. So , I went out drinking all night, I mean really getting on the sauce, got home at 7am, the following morning drunk as. Immediately I got a call from work saying I had to come in as 3 people called in sick. I told my boss I was very drunk and hadn't slept. He didn't care. When I arrived at work they had red bulls and lollies waiting for me. I was serving customers drunk and was again on my feet the whole day running around.
Got home and ended up going to bed 10pm that night...so that makes it around 40 hours, 2 days of work, a night out on the drink, dancing etc in between.
I remember when I put my head to rest that night, I couldn't sleep for about 1 hour such was the euphoric state of my body. I don't think there could have been a better feeling that the body could go through in that 1st hour when I went to bed.
BAMA62,
![]()
For me the longest without sleep was close to 4 days.
Infantry, 'Nam, '67-68. I remember one time the guys with the dogs showed up and that was one of the only nights we actually slept a few hours straight.
My father was on Guadalcanl in Ww II and they had two Indians off of a reservation that had a 'pet' wolf with them that they had raised. They told the other guys if anything happened to them they'd have to take care of that wolf.
It went uut during the night and and everey morning drug a dead oriental into the perimeter,
BAMA62,
![]()
For me the longest without sleep was close to 4 days.
Infantry, 'Nam, '67-68. I remember one time the guys with the dogs showed up and that was one of the only nights we actually slept a few hours straight.
My father was on Guadalcanl in Ww II and they had two Indians off of a reservation that had a 'pet' wolf with them that they had raised. They told the other guys if anything happened to them they'd have to take care of that wolf.
It went uut during the night and and everey morning drug a dead oriental into the perimeter,
BAMA62,
![]()
For me the longest without sleep was close to 4 days.
Infantry, 'Nam, '67-68. I remember one time the guys with the dogs showed up and that was one of the only nights we actually slept a few hours straight.
My father was on Guadalcanl in Ww II and they had two Indians off of a reservation that had a 'pet' wolf with them that they had raised. They told the other guys if anything happened to them they'd have to take care of that wolf.
It went uut during the night and and everey morning drug a dead oriental into the perimeter,
That wolf story if freaking awesome!!!![]()
You Vietnam Vets probably have some good ones too.
BAMA62,
![]()
For me the longest without sleep was close to 4 days.
Infantry, 'Nam, '67-68. I remember one time the guys with the dogs showed up and that was one of the only nights we actually slept a few hours straight.
My father was on Guadalcanl in Ww II and they had two Indians off of a reservation that had a 'pet' wolf with them that they had raised. They told the other guys if anything happened to them they'd have to take care of that wolf.
It went uut during the night and and everey morning drug a dead oriental into the perimeter,
That wolf story if freaking awesome!!!![]()
You Vietnam Vets probably have some good ones too.
73 HOURS DURING TORTURE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA IN 1968
73 HOURS DURING TORTURE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA IN 1968
70 hrs ...Nam 1969
How the hell do they expect you to survive under fire or deliver accurate fire when you're completely delirious? I don't get it.![]()
70 hrs ...Nam 1969
How the hell do they expect you to survive under fire or deliver accurate fire when you're completely delirious? I don't get it.![]()
3 days of no sleep for me popping adderrals like tic tacs trying to cram a semesters worth of reading
3 days of no sleep for me popping adderrals like tic tacs trying to cram a semesters worth of reading
After being up for multiple nights starts effecting judgment and response time. Not my bag to be one of those tweakers spotted from a mile away.
5 days and three nights is my record. And I won't attempt to beat this record. Lol
After being up for multiple nights starts effecting judgment and response time. Not my bag to be one of those tweakers spotted from a mile away.
5 days and three nights is my record. And I won't attempt to beat this record. Lol
You changed when you went against thoughts most consider sane.
Talked yourself into it with urges of curiosity and sickness that turn into beastiality games. Games Old McDonald never sang. Ones where the ole farmer has his hands full when the work is done for the day.
All I want to know is do you feel bad cheating on your public persona of a woman chaser?
Is there sometimes favorites in a herd?
Do you like em shaved or not shaved?
Would you describe the sheep tang as a tastes like chicken experience?
And how many petting zoo's have you scored at? Versus kicked out of?
You changed when you went against thoughts most consider sane.
Talked yourself into it with urges of curiosity and sickness that turn into beastiality games. Games Old McDonald never sang. Ones where the ole farmer has his hands full when the work is done for the day.
All I want to know is do you feel bad cheating on your public persona of a woman chaser?
Is there sometimes favorites in a herd?
Do you like em shaved or not shaved?
Would you describe the sheep tang as a tastes like chicken experience?
And how many petting zoo's have you scored at? Versus kicked out of?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 497
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,111
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,893
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,498
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,722
- NFL Sunday 6,951
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
- King of Covers Winner List 12,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
