• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    WAS A RIGHT OR SHOULD I SAY..DID I HAD A REASON?

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    JavierVasquez
    HutchEmAll
    Amp
    joepa510
    SwishSwish1234
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5308
    Posts: 121
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 11:01 AM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

    Javier - she doesn't sound interested.  Stop bothering her.  Move on to someone else playboy.

     

    NFLCAPPERLETSGO!!!

    it was misunderstanding..she was busy..that was in the past..she wants to meet now..after all I said and done..if she isnt interested..she wouldnt want to meet..I told her, if she doesnt want..she can say..that I just like honest reply..I wont be mad..just dont like to be played..she said she wants..she will call me..her words..so no reason not to believe her..I dont think she can be bad and to want mess around..after all that happened..she wouldnt reply..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:

    Javier - she doesn't sound interested.  Stop bothering her.  Move on to someone else playboy.

     

    NFLCAPPERLETSGO!!!

    it was misunderstanding..she was busy..that was in the past..she wants to meet now..after all I said and done..if she isnt interested..she wouldnt want to meet..I told her, if she doesnt want..she can say..that I just like honest reply..I wont be mad..just dont like to be played..she said she wants..she will call me..her words..so no reason not to believe her..I dont think she can be bad and to want mess around..after all that happened..she wouldnt reply..

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 11:07 AM ET #77

    This:

    https://www.rong-chang.com/
    Reply
    This:

    https://www.rong-chang.com/
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 11:59 AM ET #78

    anways 4 people always complaining about english etc..who is smarter? me that speaks like you say..broken english..plus..spanish, german and italian..or you guys that like to mock..who probably only speak english..? enough said..that goes out to racist people and haters..

    Reply

    anways 4 people always complaining about english etc..who is smarter? me that speaks like you say..broken english..plus..spanish, german and italian..or you guys that like to mock..who probably only speak english..? enough said..that goes out to racist people and haters..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 12:00 PM ET #79

    anyways..about this story..it doesnt matter how it turns out..to say in sports language..at least i got ball out of bounds without turnover..that would hurt..now i got a chance to tie or take a lead..thats all i can say..works 4 me..
    Reply
    anyways..about this story..it doesnt matter how it turns out..to say in sports language..at least i got ball out of bounds without turnover..that would hurt..now i got a chance to tie or take a lead..thats all i can say..works 4 me..
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 12:01 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    This:

    https://www.rong-chang.com/

    no thanks..

    try this

    https://studyspanish.com/freesite.htm

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    This:

    https://www.rong-chang.com/

    no thanks..

    try this

    https://studyspanish.com/freesite.htm

     
    Amp
    Amp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1293
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 12:02 PM ET #81

    I'm sure she is just raving to her friends about what a great guy you are

    Reply

    I'm sure she is just raving to her friends about what a great guy you are

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 2:36 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp:

    I'm sure she is just raving to her friends about what a great guy you are

    PROBABLY..SPECIALLY AFTER I CREDITED HER CELL PHONE..I DID THAT..CUZ I FELT SORRY THAT I BURSTED ON HER..WHEN I DIDNT HAD STRONG EVIDENCE THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO DATE ME..NOW SHE NOWS WHAT A GREAT GUY I AM..LIKE YOU SAID..THX BUDDY!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp:

    I'm sure she is just raving to her friends about what a great guy you are

    PROBABLY..SPECIALLY AFTER I CREDITED HER CELL PHONE..I DID THAT..CUZ I FELT SORRY THAT I BURSTED ON HER..WHEN I DIDNT HAD STRONG EVIDENCE THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO DATE ME..NOW SHE NOWS WHAT A GREAT GUY I AM..LIKE YOU SAID..THX BUDDY!

     
    joepa510
    joepa510
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3886
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 3:10 PM ET #83

    I think that everything you are doing is completly spot on.  I would build on your momentum and text her every hour telling her that you think she is the one followed by :).  If she doesn't respond, up the frequency to every 30 minutes followed by TTYL. 
    Reply
    I think that everything you are doing is completly spot on.  I would build on your momentum and text her every hour telling her that you think she is the one followed by :).  If she doesn't respond, up the frequency to every 30 minutes followed by TTYL. 
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 3:13 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by joepa510:

    I think that everything you are doing is completly spot on. 
    I would build on your momentum and text her every hour telling her that you think she is the one followed by :).  If she doesn't respond, up the frequency to every 30 minutes followed by TTYL. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joepa510:

    I think that everything you are doing is completly spot on. 
    I would build on your momentum and text her every hour telling her that you think she is the one followed by :).  If she doesn't respond, up the frequency to every 30 minutes followed by TTYL. 

     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 3:19 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    PROBABLY..SPECIALLY AFTER I CREDITED HER CELL PHONE..I DID THAT..CUZ I FELT SORRY THAT I BURSTED ON HER..WHEN I DIDNT HAD STRONG EVIDENCE THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO DATE ME..NOW SHE NOWS WHAT A GREAT GUY I AM..LIKE YOU SAID..THX BUDDY!

    if your further txting her and your feelings afterwads and this bs above is all real, homey you are a whack job...

    my bad i couldnt spit that sh*t in el espanol amigo..

    you will fall in crazy stalker luv with the first female that wets your willy if you really are this wet behind the ears...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    PROBABLY..SPECIALLY AFTER I CREDITED HER CELL PHONE..I DID THAT..CUZ I FELT SORRY THAT I BURSTED ON HER..WHEN I DIDNT HAD STRONG EVIDENCE THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO DATE ME..NOW SHE NOWS WHAT A GREAT GUY I AM..LIKE YOU SAID..THX BUDDY!

    if your further txting her and your feelings afterwads and this bs above is all real, homey you are a whack job...

    my bad i couldnt spit that sh*t in el espanol amigo..

    you will fall in crazy stalker luv with the first female that wets your willy if you really are this wet behind the ears...

     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 3:21 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by joepa510:

    I think that everything you are doing is completly spot on.  I would build on your momentum and text her every hour telling her that you think she is the one followed by :).  If she doesn't respond, up the frequency to every 30 minutes followed by TTYL. 

    gotta thro in the smiley face, that'll show her...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by joepa510:

    I think that everything you are doing is completly spot on.  I would build on your momentum and text her every hour telling her that you think she is the one followed by :).  If she doesn't respond, up the frequency to every 30 minutes followed by TTYL. 

    gotta thro in the smiley face, that'll show her...

     
    dendogg55
    dendogg55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8897
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 3:51 PM ET #87

    Reply
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 4:22 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    no thanks..

    try this

    https://studyspanish.com/freesite.htm


    This is a website owned by a company in a country where the primary language is English.  If I move to a Spanish speaking country or go to a Spanish website, I'll learn Spanish.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    no thanks..

    try this

    https://studyspanish.com/freesite.htm


    This is a website owned by a company in a country where the primary language is English.  If I move to a Spanish speaking country or go to a Spanish website, I'll learn Spanish.  
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 4:40 PM ET #89

    OMG..you guys made me cryin ..again..thx 2 good honest posts..and 2 all haters..that dont understand..keep up the hate..you just make me stronger..adios muchachos!
    Reply
    OMG..you guys made me cryin ..again..thx 2 good honest posts..and 2 all haters..that dont understand..keep up the hate..you just make me stronger..adios muchachos!
     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 4:54 PM ET #90

    Reply
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 8:53 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

    I LOVE IT..I CAN LOOK NOW AT THIS AND SMILE..I FELL OFF FROM CHAIR..SEE HOW IT CAN GET AWKARD..GOLDEN SCENE..LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

    I LOVE IT..I CAN LOOK NOW AT THIS AND SMILE..I FELL OFF FROM CHAIR..SEE HOW IT CAN GET AWKARD..GOLDEN SCENE..LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 8:54 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

     4 makin me laff

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

     4 makin me laff

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 8:57 PM ET #93

    anyhow mikey would say..i love honest responses..helpful..but many of you here are hypocrites..like you never been in similar situation..I wonder how many of you have a regular sex life....but you grabbed your opportunity to bash on poor honest javi!
    Reply
    anyhow mikey would say..i love honest responses..helpful..but many of you here are hypocrites..like you never been in similar situation..I wonder how many of you have a regular sex life....but you grabbed your opportunity to bash on poor honest javi!
     
    misfit_aka
    misfit_aka
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3713
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 10:14 PM ET #94

    covers has some twisted, cruel ppl on it  AND OF COURSE racist...CANNOT forget the racists...
    Reply
    covers has some twisted, cruel ppl on it  AND OF COURSE racist...CANNOT forget the racists...
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55662
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 10:24 PM ET #95

    It was probably a guy anyway.
    Reply
    It was probably a guy anyway.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55662
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 10:26 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    The problem is not only with the mods. It's with the respondents to your thread who think nothing of the comments and fail to offer even the slightest reprimand to the offender. They look right past it like it was roadkill on the way to their destination. Completely irrelevant...
     
    It's really sad...and troubling.

    Why is it troubling? I find freedom of speech entertaining.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    The problem is not only with the mods. It's with the respondents to your thread who think nothing of the comments and fail to offer even the slightest reprimand to the offender. They look right past it like it was roadkill on the way to their destination. Completely irrelevant...
     
    It's really sad...and troubling.

    Why is it troubling? I find freedom of speech entertaining.

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 11:10 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by misfit_aka:

    covers has some twisted, cruel ppl on it  AND OF COURSE racist...CANNOT forget the racists...

    yes..let them have fun..when they dont in real life..they are all internet tuff guys..i would love to see them goin to spanish hood and stickin with that speech..but hey would never happen..they need to vent their frustration..where they cant be seen..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by misfit_aka:

    covers has some twisted, cruel ppl on it  AND OF COURSE racist...CANNOT forget the racists...

    yes..let them have fun..when they dont in real life..they are all internet tuff guys..i would love to see them goin to spanish hood and stickin with that speech..but hey would never happen..they need to vent their frustration..where they cant be seen..

     
    LeafsNeedD
    LeafsNeedD
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 5801
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 11:54 PM ET #98

    O/U this guy being served with a restraining order?
    Reply
    O/U this guy being served with a restraining order?
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2012 - 10:24 AM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsNeedD:

    O/U this guy being served with a restraining order?

    let me correct you son..you meant ML..O/U should be on calls and messages..how about them LionS?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsNeedD:

    O/U this guy being served with a restraining order?

    let me correct you son..you meant ML..O/U should be on calls and messages..how about them LionS?

     
     
    LeafsNeedD
    LeafsNeedD
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 5801
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2012 - 12:35 AM ET #100

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    let me correct you son..you meant ML..O/U should be on calls and messages..how about them LionS?


    Obviously I meant days Mikey
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    let me correct you son..you meant ML..O/U should be on calls and messages..how about them LionS?


    Obviously I meant days Mikey
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,659
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,926
    • HELP PLEASE 1,454
    • NFL Sunday 7,336
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,533
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.