Posted:
#1
First, if asking the question offends anyone I apologize. My question is not meant to offend.
I was just thinking that if God is all knowledgeable there goes the pursuit of knowledge as a pass time. If God created the Earth and Heaven then there goes travel as a pass time.
Does he spend his day picking prayers to answer?
Does God have interests on other planets? Traveling around the Cosmos creating planets and animals?
Possible we are alone in the Cosmos and God spends his day figuring out what war will happen next, the location of the next earthquake and size of quake.
In my minds eye I could not see an all powerful being go from planet, people, and animal architect to couch potato.
Or possibly God is like a CEO attending board meeting with the angels pitching new ideas for the course of mankind.
Just curious...
I was just thinking that if God is all knowledgeable there goes the pursuit of knowledge as a pass time. If God created the Earth and Heaven then there goes travel as a pass time.
Does he spend his day picking prayers to answer?
Does God have interests on other planets? Traveling around the Cosmos creating planets and animals?
Possible we are alone in the Cosmos and God spends his day figuring out what war will happen next, the location of the next earthquake and size of quake.
In my minds eye I could not see an all powerful being go from planet, people, and animal architect to couch potato.
Or possibly God is like a CEO attending board meeting with the angels pitching new ideas for the course of mankind.
Just curious...
