What exactly are true characteristics of a racist in the United States.
Racism is when a certain race has a whole month dedicated to their race
But the "Man" picked the month that only has 28 days.
29 during leap year
Racism is when a certain race has a whole month dedicated to their race
But the "Man" picked the month that only has 28 days.
29 during leap year
What bothers me most is that racism is learned, you are not born with it............
What bothers me most is that racism is learned, you are not born with it............
racism will live on forever due to the upbringing of po black familes.
What do you expect from those who live in poverty and see others making 1000's weekly with drugs and other illegal sales driving top notch cars wearing all the gold diamonds rolexes etc..
Simple they fuk school out on streatts another thug is born and we have to deal with them again and again.
Now today i'm seeing the white race also doing same thing not as high as % as blacks but like wow in any big city it's becoming common place today fukkkkkkkk school i want the fast life easy street sell drugs.
![]()
racism will live on forever due to the upbringing of po black familes.
What do you expect from those who live in poverty and see others making 1000's weekly with drugs and other illegal sales driving top notch cars wearing all the gold diamonds rolexes etc..
Simple they fuk school out on streatts another thug is born and we have to deal with them again and again.
Now today i'm seeing the white race also doing same thing not as high as % as blacks but like wow in any big city it's becoming common place today fukkkkkkkk school i want the fast life easy street sell drugs.
![]()
Every human is racist in some way, Get over it, Being Patriotic is theoretically racist, Being proud of your race is also theoretically racist, Dating a woman of your own race is also theoretically racist, We're all racist, It's just some people can and some can't accept that.
Everyone is prejudice, not racist.
I don't believe whites are somehow superior to blacks in anyway. I'm not a racist towards blacks.
I don't want my sister dating a black guy. I'm prejudiced towards blacks.
Every human is racist in some way, Get over it, Being Patriotic is theoretically racist, Being proud of your race is also theoretically racist, Dating a woman of your own race is also theoretically racist, We're all racist, It's just some people can and some can't accept that.
Everyone is prejudice, not racist.
I don't believe whites are somehow superior to blacks in anyway. I'm not a racist towards blacks.
I don't want my sister dating a black guy. I'm prejudiced towards blacks.
If you're a white male and you think racism isn't an issue you're an idiot. I stand by my statement. I'll accept an immigrant and their banana republic mentality before I accept a white guy that thinks he's better than other people.
If you're a white male and you think racism isn't an issue you're an idiot. I stand by my statement. I'll accept an immigrant and their banana republic mentality before I accept a white guy that thinks he's better than other people.
Things like you're a 'racist' if you didn't vote for Obama certainly don't help.
Certain words being censored while the lyrics of some hip hop songs are fine is ridiculous.
I'd say Obama calling the Ft Hood massacre 'workplace violence' instead of a terrorist act to protect a muslim and not compensate the survivors is racist and then some.
If you can't say 'colored people' someone please tell me what the C in NAACP stands for.
Things like you're a 'racist' if you didn't vote for Obama certainly don't help.
Certain words being censored while the lyrics of some hip hop songs are fine is ridiculous.
I'd say Obama calling the Ft Hood massacre 'workplace violence' instead of a terrorist act to protect a muslim and not compensate the survivors is racist and then some.
If you can't say 'colored people' someone please tell me what the C in NAACP stands for.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 177
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,718
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,742
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,056
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
