• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    What kind of car do YOU drive??

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    MaineRoad
    tagsrock
    ricefan1981
    ct216
    cacabware
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2232
    Posts: 65
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 10:27 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account:

    1985 Yugo GV





    That's a funny article.  I saw something similar from Car and Driver a few years back, and I was in serious danger of hurting myself from laughing too hard.  I'm not a "car guy," but love reading about bad ones (several of which I owned ).

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account:

    1985 Yugo GV





    That's a funny article.  I saw something similar from Car and Driver a few years back, and I was in serious danger of hurting myself from laughing too hard.  I'm not a "car guy," but love reading about bad ones (several of which I owned ).

     
    tagsrock
    tagsrock
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22590
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 10:28 AM ET #27

    04 heritage softail..

    Reply

    04 heritage softail..

     
    ricefan1981
    ricefan1981
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 796
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 11:04 AM ET #28

    02 bmw m3 convertible

    97 chevy 3500 dump truck

    i had an 05 honda 1000rr repsol until mid summer when i sold it

    Reply

    02 bmw m3 convertible

    97 chevy 3500 dump truck

    i had an 05 honda 1000rr repsol until mid summer when i sold it

     
    ct216
    ct216
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 961
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 11:15 AM ET #29

    05 deville black on black
    Reply
    05 deville black on black
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:10 PM ET #30

    I drive a BUICK LESABRE. 

     

     

    and yes,,,,i will help ALL of you with your grocery shopping.

    Reply

    I drive a BUICK LESABRE. 

     

     

    and yes,,,,i will help ALL of you with your grocery shopping.

     
    LakeFavorite
    LakeFavorite
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 4410
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:16 PM ET #31

    04 Chevy Silverado DURAMAX
    Reply
    04 Chevy Silverado DURAMAX
     
    gimmedempoints
    gimmedempoints
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 1521
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:52 PM ET #32

    2000 Pontiac Bonneville...just over 100k miles and this baby will run forever.
    Reply
    2000 Pontiac Bonneville...just over 100k miles and this baby will run forever.
     
    tim1604
    tim1604
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 708
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:59 PM ET #33

    08 Pontiac G6
    Reply
    08 Pontiac G6
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 2:56 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by cacabware:

    I drive a BUICK LESABRE. 

     

     

     

    and yes,,,,i will help ALL of you with your grocery shopping.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cacabware:

    I drive a BUICK LESABRE. 

     

     

     

    and yes,,,,i will help ALL of you with your grocery shopping.

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 3:13 PM ET #35

    2008 Edge....my brother works for Ford and they haven't accepted any government money yet.  Gotta show some loyalty.  Besides, I get about $4K off sticker and 0% financing. 

    Honestly, it's a tank and it's not great on gas, but it's one comfortable vehicle on long trips.....more comfortable then my gal's Lexus.

    I'm in the market for a muscle car (70-72 Chevelle, Mustang, or Camaro)....but have been looking for months without much luck.  It's not easy to buy a 39 year old car when you're in another state. 

    I've done e-bay...tons of on line work...and am going to an auction.  If anyone else has any ideas for me, let me know.  Lots of crap out there. 

    Reply

    2008 Edge....my brother works for Ford and they haven't accepted any government money yet.  Gotta show some loyalty.  Besides, I get about $4K off sticker and 0% financing. 

    Honestly, it's a tank and it's not great on gas, but it's one comfortable vehicle on long trips.....more comfortable then my gal's Lexus.

    I'm in the market for a muscle car (70-72 Chevelle, Mustang, or Camaro)....but have been looking for months without much luck.  It's not easy to buy a 39 year old car when you're in another state. 

    I've done e-bay...tons of on line work...and am going to an auction.  If anyone else has any ideas for me, let me know.  Lots of crap out there. 

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 3:17 PM ET #36

    Oh, and a 2002 Polaris Edge X 600 with VES and a clicker shock as well as a '97 Polaris XCR 600 triple with a triple pipe for when it snows.  
    Reply
    Oh, and a 2002 Polaris Edge X 600 with VES and a clicker shock as well as a '97 Polaris XCR 600 triple with a triple pipe for when it snows.  
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 4:27 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by konabuzz:

    I drive an '85 Ford Escort with balding tires.

    Ha, that was my first car. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by konabuzz:

    I drive an '85 Ford Escort with balding tires.

    Ha, that was my first car. 

     
    georugby
    georugby
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 2210
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 4:34 PM ET #38

    2009 kia rondo
    Reply
    2009 kia rondo
     
    3rdpig
    3rdpig
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 704
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 7:11 PM ET #39

    07 Tundra
    Reply
    07 Tundra
     
    gunonenic
    gunonenic
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 603
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 8:06 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    2001 Saab 9-3 Conv.  Still looks new.  Clearly the best car I've ever owned, and I bought it for $12K four years ago.

    sweet ride, I wanted an 87' 9000 turbo but couldn't find one that was within my budget.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    2001 Saab 9-3 Conv.  Still looks new.  Clearly the best car I've ever owned, and I bought it for $12K four years ago.

    sweet ride, I wanted an 87' 9000 turbo but couldn't find one that was within my budget.

     
    Stuckey
    Stuckey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21313
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 8:41 PM ET #41

    2009 G8 GT...black, tinted out, premium/sports package.  Got it 1 year ago from today.  Love it
    Reply
    2009 G8 GT...black, tinted out, premium/sports package.  Got it 1 year ago from today.  Love it
     
    bootyleggs
    bootyleggs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 81
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 8:48 PM ET #42

    2004 Honda S2000
    Reply
    2004 Honda S2000
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 9:06 PM ET #43

    2001 Toyota 4-Runner
    Reply
    2001 Toyota 4-Runner
     
    husker6974
    husker6974
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 1129
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 9:15 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by bigkat:

    husker6974,

    Stop using the company truck for personal use but still claiming it as BUSINESS MILES on your TAXES. (ROFL) (LOL)!!

    bigkat

    I have to admit, I have to get pretty creative at the end of the year.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkat:

    husker6974,

    Stop using the company truck for personal use but still claiming it as BUSINESS MILES on your TAXES. (ROFL) (LOL)!!

    bigkat

    I have to admit, I have to get pretty creative at the end of the year.

     
    allicat
    allicat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1331
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 10:16 PM ET #45

    2009 F-150 King Ranch     tri coat white  paint   Nav & Sony sound best ever     19 MPG
    Reply
    2009 F-150 King Ranch     tri coat white  paint   Nav & Sony sound best ever     19 MPG
     
    fins80
    fins80
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 351
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 11:44 PM ET #46

    2000 jeep wrangler
    Reply
    2000 jeep wrangler
     
    Saleen99
    Saleen99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 294
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2009 - 12:31 AM ET #47

    1999 Saleen Mustang Convertible, Supercharged.

    2002 F-150 in the winter.

    Reply

    1999 Saleen Mustang Convertible, Supercharged.

    2002 F-150 in the winter.

     
    P-ROD
    P-ROD
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 8768
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2009 - 7:46 AM ET #48

    I replaced my 1974 Ford Pinto, after I was rear ended and exploded, with a 1978 AMC Pacer.....I enjoy death traps.....

    I actually have a company car. The last vehicle I OWNED was a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach I, fastback, with a 351 Windsor engine. It was my pride & joy that I sold when I went to college. Wish it was in my driveway right now.

     

    Reply

    I replaced my 1974 Ford Pinto, after I was rear ended and exploded, with a 1978 AMC Pacer.....I enjoy death traps.....

    I actually have a company car. The last vehicle I OWNED was a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach I, fastback, with a 351 Windsor engine. It was my pride & joy that I sold when I went to college. Wish it was in my driveway right now.

     

     
    WendysRox
    WendysRox
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 3823
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2009 - 2:08 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    2008 Edge....my brother works for Ford and they haven't accepted any government money yet.  Gotta show some loyalty.  Besides, I get about $4K off sticker and 0% financing. 

    Honestly, it's a tank and it's not great on gas, but it's one comfortable vehicle on long trips.....more comfortable then my gal's Lexus.

    I'm in the market for a muscle car (70-72 Chevelle, Mustang, or Camaro)....but have been looking for months without much luck.  It's not easy to buy a 39 year old car when you're in another state. 

    I've done e-bay...tons of on line work...and am going to an auction.  If anyone else has any ideas for me, let me know.  Lots of crap out there. 



    How about a restored 1973 Dodge Challenger in Canary Yellow?  Motor hasn't been touched, but body and interior has been done.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    2008 Edge....my brother works for Ford and they haven't accepted any government money yet.  Gotta show some loyalty.  Besides, I get about $4K off sticker and 0% financing. 

    Honestly, it's a tank and it's not great on gas, but it's one comfortable vehicle on long trips.....more comfortable then my gal's Lexus.

    I'm in the market for a muscle car (70-72 Chevelle, Mustang, or Camaro)....but have been looking for months without much luck.  It's not easy to buy a 39 year old car when you're in another state. 

    I've done e-bay...tons of on line work...and am going to an auction.  If anyone else has any ideas for me, let me know.  Lots of crap out there. 



    How about a restored 1973 Dodge Challenger in Canary Yellow?  Motor hasn't been touched, but body and interior has been done.
     
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2009 - 2:54 PM ET #50

    Wendy-

    LOVE the old Challengers (had a '69 Cuda in high school, but it was a piece of trash), but my budget is in the $15K to $20K range and those are hard to come by at that price (at least the ones that are nice).  I'm looking for something close to original that I can drive to car shows and enjoy for 5+ years and then sell for a reasonable price.  I'd be happy to take a look at some pics, but you might be out of my price range.

    Reply

    Wendy-

    LOVE the old Challengers (had a '69 Cuda in high school, but it was a piece of trash), but my budget is in the $15K to $20K range and those are hard to come by at that price (at least the ones that are nice).  I'm looking for something close to original that I can drive to car shows and enjoy for 5+ years and then sell for a reasonable price.  I'd be happy to take a look at some pics, but you might be out of my price range.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,572
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
    • PART DEUX 177
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,402
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,774
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 596

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.