Which sport teams do you really hate?
Whoever I have money against. This year it's the Seattle Seahawks.
I've always hated the Italian national soccer team. Living in North Jersey, all the Guidos feel the need to root for these fuckers during every World Cup/Euro Cup/Confederate Cup even though they were born here. Debt-ridden Italy can go to hell. That being said, I'm half Italian and even speak a little of it.
I just don't understand how anyone born here can root against the USA but do so b/c their great-great grandparents came from Italy.
Ok, I'm done w/ my rant. Hahaha
Whoever I have money against. This year it's the Seattle Seahawks.
I've always hated the Italian national soccer team. Living in North Jersey, all the Guidos feel the need to root for these fuckers during every World Cup/Euro Cup/Confederate Cup even though they were born here. Debt-ridden Italy can go to hell. That being said, I'm half Italian and even speak a little of it.
I just don't understand how anyone born here can root against the USA but do so b/c their great-great grandparents came from Italy.
Ok, I'm done w/ my rant. Hahaha
Notre Dame- Fuck Rudy, fuck Lou Holtz, fuck Charlie Weis, fuck Brian Kelly, fuck every overrated 'next big thing QB' they've recently had (Ron Powlus, Rick Mirer, Jarious Jackson, Matt LoVecchio, Brady Quinn, Jimmy Claussen, Dane Crist, Tommy Rees), fuck their arrogant fans, fuck NBC, fuck Joe Theismann, fuck Mike Mayock, fuck "Play Like A Champion Today" and fuck Touchdown Jesus!
Greatest post in history of covers. Amen brother.![]()
(My fucking boss is ND Alum so I have to pretend to root for those cocksuckers..imagine that)?
Go Trojans.
Notre Dame- Fuck Rudy, fuck Lou Holtz, fuck Charlie Weis, fuck Brian Kelly, fuck every overrated 'next big thing QB' they've recently had (Ron Powlus, Rick Mirer, Jarious Jackson, Matt LoVecchio, Brady Quinn, Jimmy Claussen, Dane Crist, Tommy Rees), fuck their arrogant fans, fuck NBC, fuck Joe Theismann, fuck Mike Mayock, fuck "Play Like A Champion Today" and fuck Touchdown Jesus!
Greatest post in history of covers. Amen brother.![]()
(My fucking boss is ND Alum so I have to pretend to root for those cocksuckers..imagine that)?
Go Trojans.
At the professional level I would have to say Lakers because of their obnoxious fans. I feel kinda bad saying that because they're not all bad but some of them couldn't name more than 1/3 of the other NBA teams and have no clue about Basketball.
At the professional level I would have to say Lakers because of their obnoxious fans. I feel kinda bad saying that because they're not all bad but some of them couldn't name more than 1/3 of the other NBA teams and have no clue about Basketball.
If the Steelers and Yankees planes hit head on I wouldn't lose a second of sleep
Nor would I.
A chartered flight with their respective fans could also be included in this fantasy air disaster.![]()
If the Steelers and Yankees planes hit head on I wouldn't lose a second of sleep
Nor would I.
A chartered flight with their respective fans could also be included in this fantasy air disaster.![]()
The Vancouver Canucks. I don't think this needs much explanation.
The Vancouver Canucks. I don't think this needs much explanation.
![]()
Agree with every single hated team in this thread.
Wouldn't trouble me if they all gathered in French Guyanna and made a huge barrel of Koolaid.
![]()
Agree with every single hated team in this thread.
Wouldn't trouble me if they all gathered in French Guyanna and made a huge barrel of Koolaid.
New York teams come to mind when answering your inquiry:
Respect: The New York Yankees for winning, even though they regularly poach players.
Hate: The New York Mets, who also spend big, but consistently underperform and have had clowns like Steve Phillips and Bobby Valentine running the show for too long.
Respect: The New York Giants for letting their play on the field do the talking, and being clutch when it matters most with 2 recent Super Bowl wins.
Hate: The New York Jets and their blowhard coach. They are nothing but a drama queen organization, and concentrate more on being the butt of jokes instead of preparing for football.
New York teams come to mind when answering your inquiry:
Respect: The New York Yankees for winning, even though they regularly poach players.
Hate: The New York Mets, who also spend big, but consistently underperform and have had clowns like Steve Phillips and Bobby Valentine running the show for too long.
Respect: The New York Giants for letting their play on the field do the talking, and being clutch when it matters most with 2 recent Super Bowl wins.
Hate: The New York Jets and their blowhard coach. They are nothing but a drama queen organization, and concentrate more on being the butt of jokes instead of preparing for football.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
