May stock gambling thread
we'll see about sanchez...i sure hope so. i dont even need a pro bowler. just give me pennington with a good arm and we can make some noise
we'll see about sanchez...i sure hope so. i dont even need a pro bowler. just give me pennington with a good arm and we can make some noise
Sprint is really turning things around. Check out the 6-month chart. I bought @ $1.69 in Dec., now $5.43.
Holy crap..nice going Depeche!
I wouldnt sell it with that low cost average..if things settle out they could be a nice takeover candidate, even though their business isnt going so well currently.
My lower DRYS buy is getting close to a triple, but I wont be selling either..not for a long long time.
Sprint is really turning things around. Check out the 6-month chart. I bought @ $1.69 in Dec., now $5.43.
Holy crap..nice going Depeche!
I wouldnt sell it with that low cost average..if things settle out they could be a nice takeover candidate, even though their business isnt going so well currently.
My lower DRYS buy is getting close to a triple, but I wont be selling either..not for a long long time.
I'm looking at the SKF. hit an all time low from when it was first started last febuary of 54.28 today. anyone think these financials are really out of the woods yet? esp with the "stress test" results to come? not to mention that the overall market is WAY short term overbought right now.
it's around 54.50 right now and I'm thinking of 500 or 1000 for a trade. market flips, it could move FAST.
I'm looking at the SKF. hit an all time low from when it was first started last febuary of 54.28 today. anyone think these financials are really out of the woods yet? esp with the "stress test" results to come? not to mention that the overall market is WAY short term overbought right now.
it's around 54.50 right now and I'm thinking of 500 or 1000 for a trade. market flips, it could move FAST.
I noticed that too..
WYNN in the 40s, kudos to those who bot in the 20s like lifemisspent and others.
34M shares on LVS....thats even more than DRYS volume.
I noticed that too..
WYNN in the 40s, kudos to those who bot in the 20s like lifemisspent and others.
34M shares on LVS....thats even more than DRYS volume.
Yeah I know FREE...its a lesser than in the ship space-
link
Very low TCE numbers, cancelled the dividend, low coverage percentage for 2009 (53%).
They have no cash and quite a bit of debt relative to market cap and revenues.
Its a gamble but with that low market cap, if they survive they could have a nice return, but on the other hand I could see them going under this or next year if rates dont improve.
Yeah I know FREE...its a lesser than in the ship space-
link
Very low TCE numbers, cancelled the dividend, low coverage percentage for 2009 (53%).
They have no cash and quite a bit of debt relative to market cap and revenues.
Its a gamble but with that low market cap, if they survive they could have a nice return, but on the other hand I could see them going under this or next year if rates dont improve.
Here is my opinion..
I think they close the markets at lower levels than we are currently at.
Not strong enough of a view to establish a short though..
lol
If I were chasing a cheap bulker, I would choose TOPS, but there are better names like EXM or DSX or even the best DRYS which are my choices.
Here is my opinion..
I think they close the markets at lower levels than we are currently at.
Not strong enough of a view to establish a short though..
lol
If I were chasing a cheap bulker, I would choose TOPS, but there are better names like EXM or DSX or even the best DRYS which are my choices.
it's (SKF) around 54.50 right now and I'm thinking of 500 or 1000 for a trade. market flips, it could move FAST.
You are catching a falling knife.
WOW you called THAT one, walls. fucker closed 48.22 with a late intraday low of 47.61. saved me a LOAD of $$$
it's (SKF) around 54.50 right now and I'm thinking of 500 or 1000 for a trade. market flips, it could move FAST.
You are catching a falling knife.
WOW you called THAT one, walls. fucker closed 48.22 with a late intraday low of 47.61. saved me a LOAD of $$$
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,638
- Monday 09/28/2026 810
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,261
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,996
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,613
- PART DEUX 238
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,742
- Another BS PI 1,003
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 1,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
