• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Mikey's Corner 08

    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
    mikey22222
    brooklyn1
    WinLoseorDraw
    jaxwhitey
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2325
    Posts: 194
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 12:05 PM ET #101

    DRYS 54.29 is oversold and should bounce if I bought it I would be a seller at 63-65
    Reply
    DRYS 54.29 is oversold and should bounce if I bought it I would be a seller at 63-65
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 12:09 PM ET #102

    If you asked me why I bought LEH ...my response would be because I am a dumb ass
    Reply
    If you asked me why I bought LEH ...my response would be because I am a dumb ass
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 12:12 PM ET #103

    I have 2000 shares  LEH  should I take loss now or hold on  bought at 8.7   
    Reply
    I have 2000 shares  LEH  should I take loss now or hold on  bought at 8.7   
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 12:18 PM ET #104

    Brook I am holding mine but my position in that is only 500 shares Suggest you you reduce yours to 500
    Reply
    Brook I am holding mine but my position in that is only 500 shares Suggest you you reduce yours to 500
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 12:52 PM ET #105

    My method is to take small positons in stocks that I am buying against the trend. Particularly those that are in sever downtrends
          It is tempting to go for broke on these type of situations but the odds are against you. My competative nature is to fade the action so the stronger the hit in the past the bigger the risk I would take. Now days I will take a short but I keep it very small.
          As I mentioned 90% of my money is positions and 10% is trading. No one trade is going to be more than 10 % of my trading money and when I do things like this I will buy 3 times . I have bought LEH 2 times 7.79 and 4.52 ...250 shares each time I may buy again.
          But I will not put myself in a position to get nailed on a trade where I am going counter trend. LEH is just such a trade. I keep it small because I have been wiped out on this kind of thing in the past and have learned my lesson.
     
          When I bought at 7.79 I bought the SEPT puts for .85 yesterday I sold those puts for 2 I have no hedge now and will buy another 250 or 500 but that is all I am going to put in it.
          FNM I bought 500 at 6.72 and added on 2000 yesterday at .75. I thinks this one will work out in the next 3 to 5 years so I am going to make it a position trade but this money will be dead money for quite a while. I am going to do another 5000 at .50 and 10000 at .30.
         When you are going against the trend you have to be very careful and that light I will use margin but never in these types of situations.  The DIG trade is an oversold buy on a stock in a downtrend I am also not going to go positon or go big on this one either .  I have only 200 shares on this one it is just a trade no margin. GM is in a downtrend it is more of a trade but if it rollsover and dies I can make it a position trade. I only have 500 shares here.
           On positions like NSC UNP CSX I will take them on and get big if they will give me the opportunity But I do start small there too.CSX now 200 NSC 200 UNP 200 If they go higher I stay after them because I believe they are going to do the same thing that the oils and commodities did. But through the years I have learned that for survival I need to begin each trade small and add on if the opportunity presents itself.
        Generally on trades I have a stop particularly if I am going against the trend. So pay attention to those stops I you think you want to enter  trade with me.
          In a position I take them on a little bit at a time until I kick their ass.
             In summary, Watch my explaination of what I am trying to do. Look to see if is a trade or a position. If is a trade watch for stops. If it is a positon start small usually 1/4 of what you commit to the trade on each level. You can see that I am commited to have 400 shares on the Choo choo's I have 200 on each now. 
              It is important to know that under no circumstance will I let any situation take me out of the game.
     
     
     
     
    Reply
    My method is to take small positons in stocks that I am buying against the trend. Particularly those that are in sever downtrends
          It is tempting to go for broke on these type of situations but the odds are against you. My competative nature is to fade the action so the stronger the hit in the past the bigger the risk I would take. Now days I will take a short but I keep it very small.
          As I mentioned 90% of my money is positions and 10% is trading. No one trade is going to be more than 10 % of my trading money and when I do things like this I will buy 3 times . I have bought LEH 2 times 7.79 and 4.52 ...250 shares each time I may buy again.
          But I will not put myself in a position to get nailed on a trade where I am going counter trend. LEH is just such a trade. I keep it small because I have been wiped out on this kind of thing in the past and have learned my lesson.
     
          When I bought at 7.79 I bought the SEPT puts for .85 yesterday I sold those puts for 2 I have no hedge now and will buy another 250 or 500 but that is all I am going to put in it.
          FNM I bought 500 at 6.72 and added on 2000 yesterday at .75. I thinks this one will work out in the next 3 to 5 years so I am going to make it a position trade but this money will be dead money for quite a while. I am going to do another 5000 at .50 and 10000 at .30.
         When you are going against the trend you have to be very careful and that light I will use margin but never in these types of situations.  The DIG trade is an oversold buy on a stock in a downtrend I am also not going to go positon or go big on this one either .  I have only 200 shares on this one it is just a trade no margin. GM is in a downtrend it is more of a trade but if it rollsover and dies I can make it a position trade. I only have 500 shares here.
           On positions like NSC UNP CSX I will take them on and get big if they will give me the opportunity But I do start small there too.CSX now 200 NSC 200 UNP 200 If they go higher I stay after them because I believe they are going to do the same thing that the oils and commodities did. But through the years I have learned that for survival I need to begin each trade small and add on if the opportunity presents itself.
        Generally on trades I have a stop particularly if I am going against the trend. So pay attention to those stops I you think you want to enter  trade with me.
          In a position I take them on a little bit at a time until I kick their ass.
             In summary, Watch my explaination of what I am trying to do. Look to see if is a trade or a position. If is a trade watch for stops. If it is a positon start small usually 1/4 of what you commit to the trade on each level. You can see that I am commited to have 400 shares on the Choo choo's I have 200 on each now. 
              It is important to know that under no circumstance will I let any situation take me out of the game.
     
     
     
     
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 12:57 PM ET #106

    Brook if you understand the above post completely let me know if you have any questions please ask them now
    Reply
    Brook if you understand the above post completely let me know if you have any questions please ask them now
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:13 PM ET #107

    that was vey helpfull.  i understand all except I dont know enough about options to get involved yet  so I think its better that I just watch them or maybe try buying them at the min allowed just to get my feet wet.
      last week I bought 1 FCXIP @ 2.30  just to get an idea of how they move  ..sept 20 th date   today 1.15  but that is least of my problems  lol
    Reply
    that was vey helpfull.  i understand all except I dont know enough about options to get involved yet  so I think its better that I just watch them or maybe try buying them at the min allowed just to get my feet wet.
      last week I bought 1 FCXIP @ 2.30  just to get an idea of how they move  ..sept 20 th date   today 1.15  but that is least of my problems  lol
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:15 PM ET #108

    you guys think USO would be a good hurricane play ?? i have DIG already.
    Reply
    you guys think USO would be a good hurricane play ?? i have DIG already.
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:17 PM ET #109

    Looking to sell the DIG at 76-78
    Reply
    Looking to sell the DIG at 76-78
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:18 PM ET #110

    when you buy DIG  do you put a stop on it or just watch and decide when to sell on a down move?
    Reply
    when you buy DIG  do you put a stop on it or just watch and decide when to sell on a down move?
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:22 PM ET #111

    Stop on DIG  is at 60. I usually use a 10% stop on my trades
    Reply
    Stop on DIG  is at 60. I usually use a 10% stop on my trades
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:22 PM ET #112

    question  when you short CSX @ 56  what stop limit would you use?  if any
    Reply
    question  when you short CSX @ 56  what stop limit would you use?  if any
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:23 PM ET #113

    same 10 % ?
    Reply
    same 10 % ?
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:23 PM ET #114

    You can see what I really believe will happen in the long termby the positions I take
    Reply
    You can see what I really believe will happen in the long termby the positions I take
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:30 PM ET #115

    not very optimistic ?  I still think people will look to put money in gold at some point  should I take a short position on the CSX  UNP or NSC  at this point or wait for something else ?
    Reply
    not very optimistic ?  I still think people will look to put money in gold at some point  should I take a short position on the CSX  UNP or NSC  at this point or wait for something else ?
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:37 PM ET #116

    AIG could be next weeks LEH

    Not looking good anywhere in financials and the VIX is above 26 today, market is getting very nervous.
    Reply
    AIG could be next weeks LEH

    Not looking good anywhere in financials and the VIX is above 26 today, market is getting very nervous.
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:37 PM ET #117

    I can't speak for you because I don't know your situation I am only telling you what I am doing You have to decide what you are going to do based on your circumstances. I am not going to manage your account.
    Reply
    I can't speak for you because I don't know your situation I am only telling you what I am doing You have to decide what you are going to do based on your circumstances. I am not going to manage your account.
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:43 PM ET #118

    I am not asking you to manage my account , just advice and I never blame anyone if I listen and it doesnt work out.
      My circumstance is that the money I am plying with will not change my life if I lost it all, I am NOT looking to do that but I am trying to learn and I respect your advice
    Reply
    I am not asking you to manage my account , just advice and I never blame anyone if I listen and it doesnt work out.
      My circumstance is that the money I am plying with will not change my life if I lost it all, I am NOT looking to do that but I am trying to learn and I respect your advice
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:50 PM ET #119

    If you want to get a manager I can refer you but I am not registered and I am not a financial advisor and am only sharing my trades with this online community.. There are no guanantees here and this is my money I am trading here. I am prepared and capable to take losses if necessary and am not implying that I am anything more than an experienced trader and as such I can make mistakes.  At this point my posts speak for themselves I am not recommending anything I am merely posting my trades warts and all for everyone to see. OK?
    Reply
    If you want to get a manager I can refer you but I am not registered and I am not a financial advisor and am only sharing my trades with this online community.. There are no guanantees here and this is my money I am trading here. I am prepared and capable to take losses if necessary and am not implying that I am anything more than an experienced trader and as such I can make mistakes.  At this point my posts speak for themselves I am not recommending anything I am merely posting my trades warts and all for everyone to see. OK?
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:57 PM ET #120

    On my positions I do not use stops. It is like going war I slug it out. Sometimes it takes years and I will gut it out
    Reply
    On my positions I do not use stops. It is like going war I slug it out. Sometimes it takes years and I will gut it out
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 1:58 PM ET #121

    On positions I like to use the 50 and 90 days averages to put trades on when I have the trend on my side.
    Reply
    On positions I like to use the 50 and 90 days averages to put trades on when I have the trend on my side.
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:04 PM ET #122

    how long have you been living in the Mariana Islands?  must be very nice there? 
       do you have someone to refer me to in the new york area?  I have pension money that I need to do something with ,just ended a defined benifit plan I had in my buisness and have been talking to a few, as you see that is not my expertice and wouldnt try to do that on my own.
    Reply
    how long have you been living in the Mariana Islands?  must be very nice there? 
       do you have someone to refer me to in the new york area?  I have pension money that I need to do something with ,just ended a defined benifit plan I had in my buisness and have been talking to a few, as you see that is not my expertice and wouldnt try to do that on my own.
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:09 PM ET #123

    Orders to add on to my CMI short at 65 will keep that price for another week then drop it if I have to
    Reply
    Orders to add on to my CMI short at 65 will keep that price for another week then drop it if I have to
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:30 PM ET #124

    Fot what its worth I will be buying LEH on the close just 250 shares
    Reply
    Fot what its worth I will be buying LEH on the close just 250 shares
     
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:36 PM ET #125

    Go to Mikeys space I will give you the name ...
    Reply
    Go to Mikeys space I will give you the name ...
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,516
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
    • HELP PLEASE 1,388
    • NFL Sunday 7,273
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.