• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Pot Plays

    «First Previous 456 ... 282930 Next Last»
    StiflersMom
    MotorCityMitty
    DJM5226
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 56155
    Posts: 731
    «First Previous 456 ... 282930 Next Last»
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2014 - 4:22 PM ET #76

    Rumor on MDRM is that they are purchasing the next Canadian grow operation that is set to receive their license any time now. Also, when the company releases their financials they are supposedly reducing their O/S close to half... both of these bits of news would be huge. Based off today's action, I would say we see that news on Monday. This things going to run, I think .08 is an accurate PPS prediction.

    Alerting AVOP at .0004 . I bought it today after hearing rumors they will be releasing ganja news this upcoming week. The CEO is running both AVOP and USEI, which we already know has MMJ ties. This is a pure lotto play, but based off volume and the action today, I think this one could run 500%+.

    Long weekend, try and get some updates going for the weekend.

    Toooooo many good plays right now, not enough cash. I want to be invested in about 20 different companies, but it's just not smart investing.
    Reply
    Rumor on MDRM is that they are purchasing the next Canadian grow operation that is set to receive their license any time now. Also, when the company releases their financials they are supposedly reducing their O/S close to half... both of these bits of news would be huge. Based off today's action, I would say we see that news on Monday. This things going to run, I think .08 is an accurate PPS prediction.

    Alerting AVOP at .0004 . I bought it today after hearing rumors they will be releasing ganja news this upcoming week. The CEO is running both AVOP and USEI, which we already know has MMJ ties. This is a pure lotto play, but based off volume and the action today, I think this one could run 500%+.

    Long weekend, try and get some updates going for the weekend.

    Toooooo many good plays right now, not enough cash. I want to be invested in about 20 different companies, but it's just not smart investing.
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2014 - 12:57 AM ET #77

    thanks for the advice again stiffler!!! always love hearing your plays.  will look into AVOP. it sounds like it has a lot of potential. i know what you mean about the limited cash.  that's why it's nice when you can find a good play that's cheap like AVOP because you can actually make some coin from a few hundred dollar investment.  i'm finishing up grad school and my main source of income right now is delivering pizzas and waiting tables, but i have been doing well trading the past few weeks and i'm trying to make a run.  if i get rich i will definitely send some cash your way.  keep up the good work!!!
    Reply
    thanks for the advice again stiffler!!! always love hearing your plays.  will look into AVOP. it sounds like it has a lot of potential. i know what you mean about the limited cash.  that's why it's nice when you can find a good play that's cheap like AVOP because you can actually make some coin from a few hundred dollar investment.  i'm finishing up grad school and my main source of income right now is delivering pizzas and waiting tables, but i have been doing well trading the past few weeks and i'm trying to make a run.  if i get rich i will definitely send some cash your way.  keep up the good work!!!
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2014 - 1:38 AM ET #78

    *** 2/24 Top Plays ***

    1) GDSM Alerted at .0009 Just announced MMJ over the weekend
    2) GRPS Alerted at .0009 Just announced MMJ over the weekend
    3) TTDZ going to be a HUGE HUGE week folks.
    4) MDRM Big news coming......
    5) PRPM Lots of big news from this company lately... not a long term hold by any means, but ride that wave.

    LOTTERY PICK: AVOP , already alerted at .0004.

    Reply
    *** 2/24 Top Plays ***

    1) GDSM Alerted at .0009 Just announced MMJ over the weekend
    2) GRPS Alerted at .0009 Just announced MMJ over the weekend
    3) TTDZ going to be a HUGE HUGE week folks.
    4) MDRM Big news coming......
    5) PRPM Lots of big news from this company lately... not a long term hold by any means, but ride that wave.

    LOTTERY PICK: AVOP , already alerted at .0004.

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2014 - 12:01 PM ET #79

    This is going to probably be my best week ever, super excited:

    1) TTDZ holy crap can you feel the BOOM coming???
    2) GRPS up 140% on weekend announcement
    3) GDSM actually did not announce over the weekend, but it is for sure coming, a great chance to get in. Watching the trading today, unbelievable buying power... get in this one today.
    4) MDRM another solid accumulation day waiting for the big news
    5) PRPM, I am not invested here, but another solid day.

    What a week this is going to be. News from TTDZ, MDRM, and GDSM are going to make these pupplies fly.
    Reply
    This is going to probably be my best week ever, super excited:

    1) TTDZ holy crap can you feel the BOOM coming???
    2) GRPS up 140% on weekend announcement
    3) GDSM actually did not announce over the weekend, but it is for sure coming, a great chance to get in. Watching the trading today, unbelievable buying power... get in this one today.
    4) MDRM another solid accumulation day waiting for the big news
    5) PRPM, I am not invested here, but another solid day.

    What a week this is going to be. News from TTDZ, MDRM, and GDSM are going to make these pupplies fly.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2014 - 12:09 PM ET #80

    *** NEW ALERT ***

    SREH - Alerting at .0053 Getting into MMJ, look for a huge push this week. Big indicators in volume and price movement today...


    Reply
    *** NEW ALERT ***

    SREH - Alerting at .0053 Getting into MMJ, look for a huge push this week. Big indicators in volume and price movement today...


     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2014 - 11:07 PM ET #81

    hey stiffler-

    great call on GDSM and GRPS, i didn't have enough funds to get in unfortunately, but i made some other plays.  i sold all of my FITX when the market opened at just under .11 which proved to be a good decision for the day at least.

    i purchased more TTDZ at .0112 (early) and 0.116 (late).  also, got in PRPM at .020.  i have heard rumors of a reverse split in the near future.  any thoughts on that and how it will effect the price IF this happens?

    played the lottery a bit and got a little chunk of AVOP at .004.  tried getting into MDRM, but my limit order of .0531 was never filled.  hope i can still get in tomorrow at a good price.  also tried to get into FFFC at .0014 when it crashed, but unfortunately didn't get that order filled either.  any thoughts on why it has been tanking lately?

    was wondering what your thoughts on MDRM and TTDZ in the near future (obviously i know you like them both to run hard soon).  i have a little more cash i want to invest tomorrow in one of the two.  which do you think will run quicker in terms of % by weeks end? 2 weeks? just wondering if it would be better to invest in one over the other to buy and sell quickly and then buy into the other one with the proceeds (hope that made sense, really tired)

    thanks for the advice!!!
    Reply
    hey stiffler-

    great call on GDSM and GRPS, i didn't have enough funds to get in unfortunately, but i made some other plays.  i sold all of my FITX when the market opened at just under .11 which proved to be a good decision for the day at least.

    i purchased more TTDZ at .0112 (early) and 0.116 (late).  also, got in PRPM at .020.  i have heard rumors of a reverse split in the near future.  any thoughts on that and how it will effect the price IF this happens?

    played the lottery a bit and got a little chunk of AVOP at .004.  tried getting into MDRM, but my limit order of .0531 was never filled.  hope i can still get in tomorrow at a good price.  also tried to get into FFFC at .0014 when it crashed, but unfortunately didn't get that order filled either.  any thoughts on why it has been tanking lately?

    was wondering what your thoughts on MDRM and TTDZ in the near future (obviously i know you like them both to run hard soon).  i have a little more cash i want to invest tomorrow in one of the two.  which do you think will run quicker in terms of % by weeks end? 2 weeks? just wondering if it would be better to invest in one over the other to buy and sell quickly and then buy into the other one with the proceeds (hope that made sense, really tired)

    thanks for the advice!!!
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2014 - 11:10 PM ET #82

    2/24 Recap

    1) GDSM Alerted at .0009; closed at .0019 up 111.11% .
    2) GRPS Alerted at .0009; closed at .0023 up 155.56% .
    3) TTDZ  Closed at .0122 up 36.50% .
    4) MDRM Closed up 5%
    5) PRPM Closed up 5%

    2/25 Runners

    We made some serious coin here today. All my picks were green, and my larger plays were up 36% (TTDZ) and 111% (GDSM)

    1) GDSM Folks, the reason I originally alerted this ticker was because of the CEOs Tweet on their Twitter account. Look at February 13 and February 20: https://twitter.com/GoldCoastMining . This thing had a ton of money pouring in today and I expect that trend to continue the rest of the week. This thing could run to a penny in no time... *** Best pick ***
    2) TTDZ The money tree that keeps on giving... could see a red day as we broke through significant resistance at .0117 today. Birds are chirping that the news we have been waiting for could be released tomorrow... if that is the case, all bets are off. All sorts of investors will see a "Cannabis" PR pop up on their trading screen and we could see .03+ in short order. If THE news does come out tomorrow or next week, .02+ is absolutely, without a doubt, going to happen.
    3)GEGP *** NOT A CONFIRMED MMJ PLAY *** This traded 700,000,000 shares today. An average day for this ticker is 300,000. Something is brewing and that kind of action is a huge green flag something big is coming... I actually do not have any funds, so I will not be jumping in, but it could be a 5 bagger for tomorrow...
    4) AVOP Still my lottery pick special, held today at .0004 with 4x volume. Will hold it through the end of this week and see. If nothing pops, I'm selling for more MDRM.

    Good luck, may the green rush continue.
    Reply
    2/24 Recap

    1) GDSM Alerted at .0009; closed at .0019 up 111.11% .
    2) GRPS Alerted at .0009; closed at .0023 up 155.56% .
    3) TTDZ  Closed at .0122 up 36.50% .
    4) MDRM Closed up 5%
    5) PRPM Closed up 5%

    2/25 Runners

    We made some serious coin here today. All my picks were green, and my larger plays were up 36% (TTDZ) and 111% (GDSM)

    1) GDSM Folks, the reason I originally alerted this ticker was because of the CEOs Tweet on their Twitter account. Look at February 13 and February 20: https://twitter.com/GoldCoastMining . This thing had a ton of money pouring in today and I expect that trend to continue the rest of the week. This thing could run to a penny in no time... *** Best pick ***
    2) TTDZ The money tree that keeps on giving... could see a red day as we broke through significant resistance at .0117 today. Birds are chirping that the news we have been waiting for could be released tomorrow... if that is the case, all bets are off. All sorts of investors will see a "Cannabis" PR pop up on their trading screen and we could see .03+ in short order. If THE news does come out tomorrow or next week, .02+ is absolutely, without a doubt, going to happen.
    3)GEGP *** NOT A CONFIRMED MMJ PLAY *** This traded 700,000,000 shares today. An average day for this ticker is 300,000. Something is brewing and that kind of action is a huge green flag something big is coming... I actually do not have any funds, so I will not be jumping in, but it could be a 5 bagger for tomorrow...
    4) AVOP Still my lottery pick special, held today at .0004 with 4x volume. Will hold it through the end of this week and see. If nothing pops, I'm selling for more MDRM.

    Good luck, may the green rush continue.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2014 - 11:49 PM ET #83

    I am avoiding PRPM because I do not see any value in the product they are making. I actually did not buy the ticker, I just alerted it for the benefit of the group. Sorry I did not specify that. This deal with Kolbe, who makes "juice" aka nicotine for e-cigs, is claiming 2014 revenues of $500,000 and $7,000,000 in 2015. That's a huge jump... everyone and their Mom is into E-Cigs... and they are all the same POS from China. Nothing proprietary there and certainly nothing that leads me to believe those absurd growth numbers.

    Don't even get me started on that POS Vortex they are trying to hustle. As a stoner, I'd be offended to blaze out of that. The glowing LED pipes do sound cool, although, not for me.

    I have no idea what the R/M will do for the stock price, but I'd rather see a share retirement, of course. This pig is a bit bloated...

    Also, hate the fact the company releases news, letters, Tweets, and Facebook posts so rapidly. Seems very unprofessional and overwhelming, I'd rather have more concise PRs.

    He did Tweet tomorrow is a turning point for the company, so expect some news and for it to run. I do think it will continue to run, for sure, just don't get caught with your pants down when the music stops. Stocks like this are a dime a dozen and will never become mainstays in the industry.

    Instead of MDRM, I would take a gamble with GDSM, IMHO, it will run very hard the next day or two. You can easily flip it for 100% gain, I personally feel. Nothing wrong with MDRM, once news hits from that baby, its game over.

    FFFC is probably tanking because I feel CEO Henry Fong is diluting the sh*t out of the company, in my honest opinion. He bloated the share count, and on L2 you can see the dilution. I am pretty concerned for AFPW, the other company he is the CEO of. However, I know there is big news coming any day with AFPW, and I will sell 80-90% of my shares on the subsequent run. I have been out of FFFC since the high .0020s.

    If I were to pick one of the two, I would pick TTDZ hands down. We all know the company is finishing its due diligence before announcing the direction of the company. When that hits the news wire, I think .05 is obtainable in the next two weeks. I think we get that news this week, or next Monday at the absolute latest. Maybe I am biased because its been a 6x bagger for me.
    I think MDRM should see news some time this week, if not next week. When that news hits I expect to see the following transgress:
    - Updated share structure and other filings with the potential of a share retirement...
    - Product R&D to include Bio-research with CBD potential, as well as retailing consumer MMJ products, perhaps a dispensary deal? or a deal with a Canadian company?...
    - Details on any financial updates in regards to potential acquisitions or stakes in MJ companies
    - Partnerships, purchase agreements

    Dangerous, but I would buy TTDZ and sell it on Friday, to buy into MDRM, assuming MDRM has NOT announced news yet. If MDRM does announce news this week, expect .08 - .10 no questions asked.

    Both are ticking time bombs... GL
    Reply
    I am avoiding PRPM because I do not see any value in the product they are making. I actually did not buy the ticker, I just alerted it for the benefit of the group. Sorry I did not specify that. This deal with Kolbe, who makes "juice" aka nicotine for e-cigs, is claiming 2014 revenues of $500,000 and $7,000,000 in 2015. That's a huge jump... everyone and their Mom is into E-Cigs... and they are all the same POS from China. Nothing proprietary there and certainly nothing that leads me to believe those absurd growth numbers.

    Don't even get me started on that POS Vortex they are trying to hustle. As a stoner, I'd be offended to blaze out of that. The glowing LED pipes do sound cool, although, not for me.

    I have no idea what the R/M will do for the stock price, but I'd rather see a share retirement, of course. This pig is a bit bloated...

    Also, hate the fact the company releases news, letters, Tweets, and Facebook posts so rapidly. Seems very unprofessional and overwhelming, I'd rather have more concise PRs.

    He did Tweet tomorrow is a turning point for the company, so expect some news and for it to run. I do think it will continue to run, for sure, just don't get caught with your pants down when the music stops. Stocks like this are a dime a dozen and will never become mainstays in the industry.

    Instead of MDRM, I would take a gamble with GDSM, IMHO, it will run very hard the next day or two. You can easily flip it for 100% gain, I personally feel. Nothing wrong with MDRM, once news hits from that baby, its game over.

    FFFC is probably tanking because I feel CEO Henry Fong is diluting the sh*t out of the company, in my honest opinion. He bloated the share count, and on L2 you can see the dilution. I am pretty concerned for AFPW, the other company he is the CEO of. However, I know there is big news coming any day with AFPW, and I will sell 80-90% of my shares on the subsequent run. I have been out of FFFC since the high .0020s.

    If I were to pick one of the two, I would pick TTDZ hands down. We all know the company is finishing its due diligence before announcing the direction of the company. When that hits the news wire, I think .05 is obtainable in the next two weeks. I think we get that news this week, or next Monday at the absolute latest. Maybe I am biased because its been a 6x bagger for me.
    I think MDRM should see news some time this week, if not next week. When that news hits I expect to see the following transgress:
    - Updated share structure and other filings with the potential of a share retirement...
    - Product R&D to include Bio-research with CBD potential, as well as retailing consumer MMJ products, perhaps a dispensary deal? or a deal with a Canadian company?...
    - Details on any financial updates in regards to potential acquisitions or stakes in MJ companies
    - Partnerships, purchase agreements

    Dangerous, but I would buy TTDZ and sell it on Friday, to buy into MDRM, assuming MDRM has NOT announced news yet. If MDRM does announce news this week, expect .08 - .10 no questions asked.

    Both are ticking time bombs... GL
     
    DJM5226
    DJM5226
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1254
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2014 - 11:57 PM ET #84

    Hey man... what site (if you use a site) would you recommend using?  I just want to dip in with like 1k.  Thoughts?
    Reply
    Hey man... what site (if you use a site) would you recommend using?  I just want to dip in with like 1k.  Thoughts?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 12:32 AM ET #85

    ETrade hands down. $9.95 flat rate is huge, if you are buying chunks of penny stocks $1k or larger, so it will help down the line. They also free L2 if you make so many trades a month. You can also request a margain account, which benefits penny stock traders immensely.

    ETrade easily.
    Reply
    ETrade hands down. $9.95 flat rate is huge, if you are buying chunks of penny stocks $1k or larger, so it will help down the line. They also free L2 if you make so many trades a month. You can also request a margain account, which benefits penny stock traders immensely.

    ETrade easily.
     
    DJM5226
    DJM5226
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1254
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 12:43 AM ET #86

    I have an account setup on Scott from a while ago.  You think I should make the switch then?  Appreciate the advice
    Reply
    I have an account setup on Scott from a while ago.  You think I should make the switch then?  Appreciate the advice
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 1:16 AM ET #87

    I use Scott actually, and I'm about to switch most of it over to ETrade. I like Scott because they have great customer service and I can ride my bike to my broker, hand him a check, and be ready to trade in less than three hours.

    I know ETrade is the best, I'm just making the switch myself, haha. Scottrade is ok for pennies, $7 + trade commissions. I usually buy $500 blocks of stock, so with the fees it can exceed $10, hence why ETrade would be ideal. Plus Scottrade does not have OTC Market L2 which is a $30 value through ETrade (I use iHub L2, currently)
    Reply
    I use Scott actually, and I'm about to switch most of it over to ETrade. I like Scott because they have great customer service and I can ride my bike to my broker, hand him a check, and be ready to trade in less than three hours.

    I know ETrade is the best, I'm just making the switch myself, haha. Scottrade is ok for pennies, $7 + trade commissions. I usually buy $500 blocks of stock, so with the fees it can exceed $10, hence why ETrade would be ideal. Plus Scottrade does not have OTC Market L2 which is a $30 value through ETrade (I use iHub L2, currently)
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 1:37 AM ET #88

    *** Two newbies I'm not investing in, just alerting, but probably for a run ***

    VGPR and BAYP

    VGPR read this : https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=97794028 . Ran up 333% today...
    Reply
    *** Two newbies I'm not investing in, just alerting, but probably for a run ***

    VGPR and BAYP

    VGPR read this : https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=97794028 . Ran up 333% today...
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 11:43 AM ET #89

    well got more into TTDZ at .0106, can't believe it dropped so much.  still think it will close at .0125 or better,  also got a little bit of GDSM at .0015.

    still think we will hear some news from ENTI this week.  got plenty invested at .0002
    Reply
    well got more into TTDZ at .0106, can't believe it dropped so much.  still think it will close at .0125 or better,  also got a little bit of GDSM at .0015.

    still think we will hear some news from ENTI this week.  got plenty invested at .0002
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 11:46 AM ET #90

    glad i sold all of my cybk and fitx early yesterday for decent profits.  might look into buying back in next week if they continue to drop so much.

    stiffler-
    i have been wanting to get into phot for a long time now but always thought it was priced too high.  what do u think a good price is to get in at down to .32 today
    Reply
    glad i sold all of my cybk and fitx early yesterday for decent profits.  might look into buying back in next week if they continue to drop so much.

    stiffler-
    i have been wanting to get into phot for a long time now but always thought it was priced too high.  what do u think a good price is to get in at down to .32 today
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 2:25 PM ET #91

    Ahhhh PHOT, one of the first tickers on my ganja radar about 18 months ago. Wish I had bought in then, LOL. I'm a buyer sometime soon, there is too much money on the table elsewhere. I'm hovering like a vulture for a quarter, but I think it goes sub .30 in the next week or two, pending more news. I'd swoop those up, if you are keen on it.

    FRTD still in beast mode, FWDG struggling a bit, but still waiting on additional news. TTDZ trading so f'n beautifully today, can't wait for the next leg up here. AVOP gambling not paying off, holding until end of day Friday, however. MDRM trading beautifully too, hope news comes out next week actually so I can load on Friday payday.

    Going to start making a "rumor mill pick" list going for all these rumors I keep hearing...

    ECDC, BGNN, ARPU, etc.


    Reply
    Ahhhh PHOT, one of the first tickers on my ganja radar about 18 months ago. Wish I had bought in then, LOL. I'm a buyer sometime soon, there is too much money on the table elsewhere. I'm hovering like a vulture for a quarter, but I think it goes sub .30 in the next week or two, pending more news. I'd swoop those up, if you are keen on it.

    FRTD still in beast mode, FWDG struggling a bit, but still waiting on additional news. TTDZ trading so f'n beautifully today, can't wait for the next leg up here. AVOP gambling not paying off, holding until end of day Friday, however. MDRM trading beautifully too, hope news comes out next week actually so I can load on Friday payday.

    Going to start making a "rumor mill pick" list going for all these rumors I keep hearing...

    ECDC, BGNN, ARPU, etc.


     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 2:28 PM ET #92

    well i sold all of my cbis and erbb both at a slight loss but i saw more potential in picking up MDRM at a good price.  just dumped the rest of my account in at .047.  basically have 80% of my account in TTDZ and MDRM. 

    in the past few days i sold all of my cbyk, fitx, cbis, erbb to dump big into mdrm and more ttdz.  hope they run big this week.  officially all-in!!!!
    Reply
    well i sold all of my cbis and erbb both at a slight loss but i saw more potential in picking up MDRM at a good price.  just dumped the rest of my account in at .047.  basically have 80% of my account in TTDZ and MDRM. 

    in the past few days i sold all of my cbyk, fitx, cbis, erbb to dump big into mdrm and more ttdz.  hope they run big this week.  officially all-in!!!!
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 6:59 PM ET #93

    Your in luck... confirmed PR tomorrow. If it's the PR I'm envisioning, we are going to hear exactly what this company has in mind. Even a fluff PR will send this thing gunning, but I don't think this equity investment firm is in the MMJ game to do so. Don't freak out if it's not in the morning before market opens. I'm hoping not... I have two trades I need to get out and tomorrow I can sell them without the "free ride" penalty... going to take half in MDRM and the other half in TTDZ. TTDZ trading so beautifully right now.

    I'll be completely shocked if MDRM doesn't have a 25% gain tomorrow, but I'm thinking 50% conservatively, 100% might be gracious...

    I'm going to lock in a small amount of profits at .10, probably 15-20% of my shares, hold 60-75% for .25, and free ride the rest. Unless this PR absolutely is a stunner, then I move all those numbers up considerably.

    For the record, I've never been sold on ERBB or CBIS, especially CBIS. ERBB seems like they finally figured out how to run a company, but I still don't see them being long term contenders. Since I already missed the huge run up, I'm staying away.

    At this point, it's all about finding the new gems in the sub pennies, for me anyway. Got my big boy shares locked up (EDXC, GWPH, MJNA, AEGY, FITX, etc) but for these crappy penny stocks, it's a green rush to change the business play LOL.
    Reply
    Your in luck... confirmed PR tomorrow. If it's the PR I'm envisioning, we are going to hear exactly what this company has in mind. Even a fluff PR will send this thing gunning, but I don't think this equity investment firm is in the MMJ game to do so. Don't freak out if it's not in the morning before market opens. I'm hoping not... I have two trades I need to get out and tomorrow I can sell them without the "free ride" penalty... going to take half in MDRM and the other half in TTDZ. TTDZ trading so beautifully right now.

    I'll be completely shocked if MDRM doesn't have a 25% gain tomorrow, but I'm thinking 50% conservatively, 100% might be gracious...

    I'm going to lock in a small amount of profits at .10, probably 15-20% of my shares, hold 60-75% for .25, and free ride the rest. Unless this PR absolutely is a stunner, then I move all those numbers up considerably.

    For the record, I've never been sold on ERBB or CBIS, especially CBIS. ERBB seems like they finally figured out how to run a company, but I still don't see them being long term contenders. Since I already missed the huge run up, I'm staying away.

    At this point, it's all about finding the new gems in the sub pennies, for me anyway. Got my big boy shares locked up (EDXC, GWPH, MJNA, AEGY, FITX, etc) but for these crappy penny stocks, it's a green rush to change the business play LOL.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 7:23 PM ET #94

    Just to be transparent: Tomorrow there will be several paid PRs coming out about GLCO. I want to let you know I will be selling my shares into the news, while using the funds to pick up more MDRM and TTDZ. There are too many other good plays for my money to be just sitting or losing value. I'm putting in a sell order for .035, a near 25% loss from where I got in, I believe, maybe less. Expect a rise the first hour of trading and then for it to taper off. I would sell after 45-60 minutes or at the end of the day (power hour).

    Hope nobody trailed me and got burned, if so, I apologize. I always encourage people to do their own DD and not tail blindly. I still like the company in 2014, actually and will prob reenter next month. There just needs to be more in the pipeline for me.


    Reply
    Just to be transparent: Tomorrow there will be several paid PRs coming out about GLCO. I want to let you know I will be selling my shares into the news, while using the funds to pick up more MDRM and TTDZ. There are too many other good plays for my money to be just sitting or losing value. I'm putting in a sell order for .035, a near 25% loss from where I got in, I believe, maybe less. Expect a rise the first hour of trading and then for it to taper off. I would sell after 45-60 minutes or at the end of the day (power hour).

    Hope nobody trailed me and got burned, if so, I apologize. I always encourage people to do their own DD and not tail blindly. I still like the company in 2014, actually and will prob reenter next month. There just needs to be more in the pipeline for me.


     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 9:58 PM ET #95

    yeah cbis was my first play, didn't have much into it and i got tired of seeing it on the board.  i still like erbb as a long term play but feel it's better to have my money in ttdz and mdrm.  i still have a fair amount in glco and might follow your lead on selling tomorrow to get more in ttdz and mdrm but i'm going to try for a higher price.  have a few others i might sell as well but i hate taking losses.  i'm into fffc at an avg of .00195 so i might dump that if i can get anything close.  hope it's a green day for us tomorrow.

    btw i was checking out the hemplifetoday website and i noticed their vape pens for $9.99.  that seems way to low if they are actually decent.  think i'm going to order one and test it out.  might buy more stock if it does the job.  lol
    Reply
    yeah cbis was my first play, didn't have much into it and i got tired of seeing it on the board.  i still like erbb as a long term play but feel it's better to have my money in ttdz and mdrm.  i still have a fair amount in glco and might follow your lead on selling tomorrow to get more in ttdz and mdrm but i'm going to try for a higher price.  have a few others i might sell as well but i hate taking losses.  i'm into fffc at an avg of .00195 so i might dump that if i can get anything close.  hope it's a green day for us tomorrow.

    btw i was checking out the hemplifetoday website and i noticed their vape pens for $9.99.  that seems way to low if they are actually decent.  think i'm going to order one and test it out.  might buy more stock if it does the job.  lol
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2014 - 11:24 PM ET #96

    2/26 runners

    1) GDSM . So many groups on this one tomorrow. Confirmed from the CEO there will be an MMJ subsidiary or acquisition. CEO confirmed no near term dilution. Settled nicely today after a large run the day before. Just need the final PR confirming MMJ... This things going to fly tomorrow, folks.
    2) MDRM . Confirmed PR being released tomorrow to update shareholders on the company's business plan moving forward with MMJ.
    3) TTDZ . Chugga Chugga, Choo Choo, train is leaving the station. While the entire sector (nearly) got creamed today, TTDZ traded evenly throughout the day. Look for a leg up tomorrow, just waiting for that news... at this point, it would make sense that the company releases news Friday or Monday, considering the beginning of the month is upon is, and as a new business, I would imagine they would begin conducting business then.
    4) GLCO Promos coming out tonight and tomorrow, should have a nice spike.

    *** Keep your eye on, STRONG Rumor Mill: ***

    BGNN *** Golden cross just formed, could run hard... think I might take a position here tomorrow ***
    APRU
    ECDC
    ENTI
    AVOP  *** only play I'm invested in ***
    SNRY
    BCAP
    HRDN
    GEGP *** Crazy volume AGAIN today ***
    DIRV *** Golden cross, and confirmed MJ ***
    Reply
    2/26 runners

    1) GDSM . So many groups on this one tomorrow. Confirmed from the CEO there will be an MMJ subsidiary or acquisition. CEO confirmed no near term dilution. Settled nicely today after a large run the day before. Just need the final PR confirming MMJ... This things going to fly tomorrow, folks.
    2) MDRM . Confirmed PR being released tomorrow to update shareholders on the company's business plan moving forward with MMJ.
    3) TTDZ . Chugga Chugga, Choo Choo, train is leaving the station. While the entire sector (nearly) got creamed today, TTDZ traded evenly throughout the day. Look for a leg up tomorrow, just waiting for that news... at this point, it would make sense that the company releases news Friday or Monday, considering the beginning of the month is upon is, and as a new business, I would imagine they would begin conducting business then.
    4) GLCO Promos coming out tonight and tomorrow, should have a nice spike.

    *** Keep your eye on, STRONG Rumor Mill: ***

    BGNN *** Golden cross just formed, could run hard... think I might take a position here tomorrow ***
    APRU
    ECDC
    ENTI
    AVOP  *** only play I'm invested in ***
    SNRY
    BCAP
    HRDN
    GEGP *** Crazy volume AGAIN today ***
    DIRV *** Golden cross, and confirmed MJ ***
     
    DJM5226
    DJM5226
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1254
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:30 AM ET #97

    So which should we be pounding (or both)? MDRM or TTDZ?
    Reply
    So which should we be pounding (or both)? MDRM or TTDZ?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 9:29 AM ET #98

    MDRM has more upside for those just entering, I feel. TTDZ still should be an easy 100%, I see a quarter for MDRM short term though.

    DIRV news, big news, and it has a holy cross... get your running shoes on https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=97873818
    Reply
    MDRM has more upside for those just entering, I feel. TTDZ still should be an easy 100%, I see a quarter for MDRM short term though.

    DIRV news, big news, and it has a holy cross... get your running shoes on https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=97873818
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 10:51 AM ET #99

    well thanks to some bs pr from FFFC i sold all shares at .0021, my lucky day!!!  sold all GLCO at .0319 and AEGY .0071.

    just dumped it half in TTDZ .0095 (can't believe i got this price)....tempted to sell half of ttdz at end of day if the price is right and then rebuy in the a.m for cheaper.

    dumped the other half in MDRM .0471

    let's get that green today!!!!

    Reply
    well thanks to some bs pr from FFFC i sold all shares at .0021, my lucky day!!!  sold all GLCO at .0319 and AEGY .0071.

    just dumped it half in TTDZ .0095 (can't believe i got this price)....tempted to sell half of ttdz at end of day if the price is right and then rebuy in the a.m for cheaper.

    dumped the other half in MDRM .0471

    let's get that green today!!!!

     
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 10:55 AM ET #100

    Damn nice buys, TTDZ below a penny is a gift. People are just getting anxious on the news, coupled with the sector pull back today. I still think we see a PR Friday or Monday to coincide with new business handlings at the beginning of the month.

    MDRM great price there... PR coming out today any minute.

    GDSM consolidating for the next leg up. PR this morning could have had more meat on the bone... first public PR confirming MMJ, but they did not put it in the title. Next PR will send this one flying. Lots of groups accumulating.
    Reply
    Damn nice buys, TTDZ below a penny is a gift. People are just getting anxious on the news, coupled with the sector pull back today. I still think we see a PR Friday or Monday to coincide with new business handlings at the beginning of the month.

    MDRM great price there... PR coming out today any minute.

    GDSM consolidating for the next leg up. PR this morning could have had more meat on the bone... first public PR confirming MMJ, but they did not put it in the title. Next PR will send this one flying. Lots of groups accumulating.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 456 ... 282930 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,430
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,361
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,779
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,828
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,515
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,325
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,316
    • KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.