• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | King of Covers

    KOC MLB Contest -10,000 Lines ???

    «First Previous 12
    Bondsman
    DeaconBlues2525
    ChicagoOperator
    sasahli
    Flynt
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 560
    Posts: 49
    «First Previous 12
     
    Bondsman
    Bondsman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 336
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2024 - 8:31 PM ET #26

    @Flynt

     You guys need to...clipped me 40000...I did 2 10000,,1 20000..take that away ima in good shape.....if you gone get stung...should you hit it,,,,,it outa pay out 10000 or 20000.....do sumin....

    Reply

    @Flynt

     You guys need to...clipped me 40000...I did 2 10000,,1 20000..take that away ima in good shape.....if you gone get stung...should you hit it,,,,,it outa pay out 10000 or 20000.....do sumin....

     
    Bondsman
    Bondsman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 336
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 6:13 PM ET #27

    @Unstoppable Force

     They need too ..it's bullshit....lost 40,,000 on e plays,,won 500 on one play  ,,what gives ???

    @Bondsman

     

    Reply

    @Unstoppable Force

     They need too ..it's bullshit....lost 40,,000 on e plays,,won 500 on one play  ,,what gives ???

    @Bondsman

     

     
    Bondsman
    Bondsman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 336
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 6:19 PM ET #28

    @CC95531

     Oh no....Happens a lot

    Reply

    @CC95531

     Oh no....Happens a lot

     
    Bondsman
    Bondsman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 336
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 6:26 PM ET #29

    @DeaconBlues2525

     What he say .???...

    They gone fix it ???...

    Reply

    @DeaconBlues2525

     What he say .???...

    They gone fix it ???...

     
    DeaconBlues2525
    DeaconBlues2525
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 868
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 9:21 PM ET #30

    @Bondsman

     The -10000 still appears in some picks. Just don't ever click on it.

    Reply

    @Bondsman

     The -10000 still appears in some picks. Just don't ever click on it.

     
    ChicagoOperator
    ChicagoOperator
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2024
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2024 - 7:42 AM ET #31

    @DeaconBlues2525

     I couldn't possibly know what it feels like to be in your situation. I want to say something encouraging or inspiring, but the words seem hollow compared to the turmoil your dealing with, and I am so sorry brother. I hope that you have loved ones to draw near to in this ordeal. I will, however, keep you in my thoughts and prayers ???? right now and as you come to mind in the future. May the Lord comfort you and heal you. May his strength shield you from the ugliness of this world, and give you peace in the trials and tribulations of the future.

    Respectfully yours,

    Jason (Chicago Operator)

    Reply

    @DeaconBlues2525

     I couldn't possibly know what it feels like to be in your situation. I want to say something encouraging or inspiring, but the words seem hollow compared to the turmoil your dealing with, and I am so sorry brother. I hope that you have loved ones to draw near to in this ordeal. I will, however, keep you in my thoughts and prayers ???? right now and as you come to mind in the future. May the Lord comfort you and heal you. May his strength shield you from the ugliness of this world, and give you peace in the trials and tribulations of the future.

    Respectfully yours,

    Jason (Chicago Operator)

     
    DeaconBlues2525
    DeaconBlues2525
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 868
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2024 - 11:34 AM ET #32

    @ChicagoOperator

     

     They tell me that the treatment has an 85 - 90% success rate and I plan to do what I can to improve those odds. Thank you for your kind words. I now think Bondsman's question was about this as well. Thanks to all of you.

    Reply

    @ChicagoOperator

     

     They tell me that the treatment has an 85 - 90% success rate and I plan to do what I can to improve those odds. Thank you for your kind words. I now think Bondsman's question was about this as well. Thanks to all of you.

     
    sasahli
    sasahli
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 12:38 PM ET #33

    @Flynt

     Greetings,

    I lost 50,000 pts back in June.  Will my stats be corrected?  Thanks.

    sasahli

    Reply

    @Flynt

     Greetings,

    I lost 50,000 pts back in June.  Will my stats be corrected?  Thanks.

    sasahli

     
    Flynt
    Flynt
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 1531
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 10:20 AM ET #34

    Hey Sasahli,

    Looks like we missed one here, will get this fixed for you.

    Reply

    Hey Sasahli,

    Looks like we missed one here, will get this fixed for you.

     
    Bondsman
    Bondsman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 336
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2024 - 5:16 PM ET #35

    @Flynt

    Is there a fix for these 10 n 20 K Iiines I got stung on...3 of em..

    Reply

    @Flynt

    Is there a fix for these 10 n 20 K Iiines I got stung on...3 of em..

     
    MONKEYBALLZ99
    MONKEYBALLZ99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 6:44 PM ET #36

    @Flynt

     good afternoon.. I suffered the same fate. Is it possible to be rectified ?

    Reply

    @Flynt

     good afternoon.. I suffered the same fate. Is it possible to be rectified ?

     
    dcrunk022
    dcrunk022
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 23
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 8:01 PM ET #37

    @DeaconBlues2525

     That's horrible just read this . I was scouting your picks last year . I'm new to MLB betting and was attracted to your past record especially over/ under . I don't know much about Colin cancer but couldn't imagine.

    Reply

    @DeaconBlues2525

     That's horrible just read this . I was scouting your picks last year . I'm new to MLB betting and was attracted to your past record especially over/ under . I don't know much about Colin cancer but couldn't imagine.

     
    DeaconBlues2525
    DeaconBlues2525
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 868
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 8:36 PM ET #38

    @dcrunk022

     Thanks. After 7 months of Chemo and Radiation therapy, the Cancer seems to be gone. The Chemo has left some side effects like numb fingers and feet and some brain fog, but it beats a coloscopy bag for life.

    Reply

    @dcrunk022

     Thanks. After 7 months of Chemo and Radiation therapy, the Cancer seems to be gone. The Chemo has left some side effects like numb fingers and feet and some brain fog, but it beats a coloscopy bag for life.

     
    dcrunk022
    dcrunk022
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 23
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 9:23 PM ET #39

    @DeaconBlues2525

     Amen . 

    Reply

    @DeaconBlues2525

     Amen . 

     
    dcrunk022
    dcrunk022
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 23
    Posted: May. 4, 2025 - 11:25 PM ET #40

    @DeaconBlues2525

     I've noticed across sports you have great years picking over ,/ unders followed by not so good years.  I've trying to focus on over/ unders currently 24 games above .500. i put a lot of work into it . this is my 2 nd year betting MLB . last year I lost money this year positive return on FanDuel but I only bet to win $10 per game . I've found great success on college football over / under 63%  last year . I find it fun to study games and predict 

    Reply

    @DeaconBlues2525

     I've noticed across sports you have great years picking over ,/ unders followed by not so good years.  I've trying to focus on over/ unders currently 24 games above .500. i put a lot of work into it . this is my 2 nd year betting MLB . last year I lost money this year positive return on FanDuel but I only bet to win $10 per game . I've found great success on college football over / under 63%  last year . I find it fun to study games and predict 

     
    DeaconBlues2525
    DeaconBlues2525
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 868
    Posted: May. 5, 2025 - 8:55 PM ET #41

    @dcrunk022

     I do alright at other sites like once I was in 3rd place out of 700,000 people or so in NFL in the CBS Contest, but I do best here. This is because of Covers allowing a 15 minute window on line movements and doing a straight 10% juice on O/U, so I only pick games with at least a 52.38% chance of winning. I watch for movement. Also, there is more movement on NBA O/U than sides. I just won the year before last in College Football and the difference was a day when I just made random picks on all games. I stay away from NCAAB because of too many games. Not worth the analysis. I tried automating line checks, but got blocked by a betting site. They don't like heavy traffic from one IP Address. There are times I make bad picks on purpose, like right now in the NBA. I am so far down in the playoffs, I need to pick whatever others are not picking.

    Reply

    @dcrunk022

     I do alright at other sites like once I was in 3rd place out of 700,000 people or so in NFL in the CBS Contest, but I do best here. This is because of Covers allowing a 15 minute window on line movements and doing a straight 10% juice on O/U, so I only pick games with at least a 52.38% chance of winning. I watch for movement. Also, there is more movement on NBA O/U than sides. I just won the year before last in College Football and the difference was a day when I just made random picks on all games. I stay away from NCAAB because of too many games. Not worth the analysis. I tried automating line checks, but got blocked by a betting site. They don't like heavy traffic from one IP Address. There are times I make bad picks on purpose, like right now in the NBA. I am so far down in the playoffs, I need to pick whatever others are not picking.

     
    dcrunk022
    dcrunk022
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 23
    Posted: May. 7, 2025 - 12:56 PM ET #42

    @DeaconBlues2525

     unbelievable.. listening to you makes me feel like such a novice good stuff I appreciate it . i have a few thoughts on gambling in general I'd like to share with you and tell me what you think. if you ever have the time email me jdavis4401@gmail.com. id like to see what you think of some of my strategies I have that I use and get your opinion.

    Reply

    @DeaconBlues2525

     unbelievable.. listening to you makes me feel like such a novice good stuff I appreciate it . i have a few thoughts on gambling in general I'd like to share with you and tell me what you think. if you ever have the time email me jdavis4401@gmail.com. id like to see what you think of some of my strategies I have that I use and get your opinion.

     
    dcrunk022
    dcrunk022
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 23
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 1:33 AM ET #43

    do you use ypp in your college football analysis?

    Reply

    do you use ypp in your college football analysis?

     
    DeaconBlues2525
    DeaconBlues2525
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 868
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 12:18 PM ET #44

    @dcrunk022

     I don't know what that is. I just keep 5 sportsbooks up and see what they say.

    Reply

    @dcrunk022

     I don't know what that is. I just keep 5 sportsbooks up and see what they say.

     
    dcrunk022
    dcrunk022
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 23
    Posted: May. 9, 2025 - 3:25 PM ET #45

    @DeaconBlues2525

     yards per point to predict 0/U .. I feel like you one of the best across all sports at predicting totals

    Reply

    @DeaconBlues2525

     yards per point to predict 0/U .. I feel like you one of the best across all sports at predicting totals

     
    DeaconBlues2525
    DeaconBlues2525
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 868
    Posted: May. 10, 2025 - 4:26 PM ET #46

    @dcrunk022

     

    Right now I see at Bovada's sportsbook. I like those.

     

    Philadelphia Under 8 Even

    San Francisco Over 7.5 Even

    Reply

    @dcrunk022

     

    Right now I see at Bovada's sportsbook. I like those.

     

    Philadelphia Under 8 Even

    San Francisco Over 7.5 Even

     
    dcrunk022
    dcrunk022
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 23
    Posted: May. 21, 2025 - 10:29 PM ET #47

    @DeaconBlues2525

     on FanDuel I basically just bet 0/u keep all bets between -115 if it's like U 9 or O8 . (-110 to +100) rest of bets . +/- 1.5 I find very challenging to bet on . Money line I don't bet because I don' like paying $20 to win $10 ..example -200 philly at Colorado or something 

    Reply

    @DeaconBlues2525

     on FanDuel I basically just bet 0/u keep all bets between -115 if it's like U 9 or O8 . (-110 to +100) rest of bets . +/- 1.5 I find very challenging to bet on . Money line I don't bet because I don' like paying $20 to win $10 ..example -200 philly at Colorado or something 

     
    dcrunk022
    dcrunk022
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 23
    Posted: May. 22, 2025 - 7:00 AM ET #48

    66-55-8 on FanDuel after 129 games 54.3 %. $118.21 net profit.  not a lot but only trying to win $10 per game was I get more confident I will try to win $100 per game betting 3 games per day .  My unders extremely profitable but it has been trending indeed and will prob start trending overs soon .

    Reply

    66-55-8 on FanDuel after 129 games 54.3 %. $118.21 net profit.  not a lot but only trying to win $10 per game was I get more confident I will try to win $100 per game betting 3 games per day .  My unders extremely profitable but it has been trending indeed and will prob start trending overs soon .

     
     
    DeaconBlues2525
    DeaconBlues2525
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 868
    Posted: May. 22, 2025 - 7:35 PM ET #49

    @dcrunk022

     That's great. I wish online gaming was legal in La Florida.

    Reply

    @dcrunk022

     That's great. I wish online gaming was legal in La Florida.

    All Forums | King of Covers
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,113
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,896
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,510
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,730
    • NFL Sunday 7,059
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,110
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,240

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.