Posted:
#26
Snappa
good post, and I agree.
A few years ago, I was super hot on everything (while in Vegas) and decided out of the whim to play random spins of roulette when I saw a 5 or more streak of black or red. I would then bet the opposite (I knew about the law of probability). I started just throwing a 25 on each roll. Won my first 5 times doing this (over the course of basically a day) Then upped it to 50 bux a roll. Won another 5 times doing. Only lost once (when it hit 0) and then chased that bet with a hundred and won that spin.
Moral of the story, I was hot, lol
good post, and I agree.
A few years ago, I was super hot on everything (while in Vegas) and decided out of the whim to play random spins of roulette when I saw a 5 or more streak of black or red. I would then bet the opposite (I knew about the law of probability). I started just throwing a 25 on each roll. Won my first 5 times doing this (over the course of basically a day) Then upped it to 50 bux a roll. Won another 5 times doing. Only lost once (when it hit 0) and then chased that bet with a hundred and won that spin.
Moral of the story, I was hot, lol
