Thoughts on a few sportsbooks in vegas....
Would be interested when the last time you have been to The Venetian. The poster was there last weekend and they had drink tickets. I was there 1 yr ago and they also had drink tickets.
This is the 1st I've heard of a sportsbook cutting off the wagering 1 hr prior to tip. What would be the reasoning for that??? And can anyone confirm this??
Would be interested when the last time you have been to The Venetian. The poster was there last weekend and they had drink tickets. I was there 1 yr ago and they also had drink tickets.
This is the 1st I've heard of a sportsbook cutting off the wagering 1 hr prior to tip. What would be the reasoning for that??? And can anyone confirm this??
I think the Palazzo figures most people will watch games a the 40-40 club, which is adjacent to their Sportsbook. One big problem with that is the ridiculously overpriced drinks at to 40-40.
I think the Palazzo figures most people will watch games a the 40-40 club, which is adjacent to their Sportsbook. One big problem with that is the ridiculously overpriced drinks at to 40-40.
what does ceasars consider high rollers? one large bet or a bunch of larger sized bets, just curious
what does ceasars consider high rollers? one large bet or a bunch of larger sized bets, just curious
![]()
The Red Rock is a very nice book.....
![]()
The Red Rock is a very nice book.....
Would be interested when the last time you have been to The Venetian. The poster was there last weekend and they had drink tickets. I was there 1 yr ago and they also had drink tickets.
This is the 1st I've heard of a sportsbook cutting off the wagering 1 hr prior to tip. What would be the reasoning for that??? And can anyone confirm this??
I was in Vegas last week, stayed at Caesar's for 6 days. I placed an NBA bet everyday less than 1 hour before tip off.. one time even 10 minutes before tip off.
Would be interested when the last time you have been to The Venetian. The poster was there last weekend and they had drink tickets. I was there 1 yr ago and they also had drink tickets.
This is the 1st I've heard of a sportsbook cutting off the wagering 1 hr prior to tip. What would be the reasoning for that??? And can anyone confirm this??
I was in Vegas last week, stayed at Caesar's for 6 days. I placed an NBA bet everyday less than 1 hour before tip off.. one time even 10 minutes before tip off.
That's weird. I had more drink tickets than I knew what to do with. I probably had like 15-20 in my pocket at one time.
That's weird. I had more drink tickets than I knew what to do with. I probably had like 15-20 in my pocket at one time.
I love it there- tons of TV's and seating, one of the largest ones as well.. highly recommended
I love it there- tons of TV's and seating, one of the largest ones as well.. highly recommended
The Hilton is probably the biggest by far. Tons of huge TVs and you can bet on almost anything. A lot of locals compared to the other books it seems. I actually preferred the Venetian or Caesar's because the atmosphere seemed better.
The Hilton is probably the biggest by far. Tons of huge TVs and you can bet on almost anything. A lot of locals compared to the other books it seems. I actually preferred the Venetian or Caesar's because the atmosphere seemed better.
That's ridiculous.
That's ridiculous.
The reason you were unable to wager on that game is because Caesars Palace is part of the much-hated Harrah's Entertainment, Inc. company, which this season has not taken any bets on any games involving the Boston Celtics. The reason for that is prior to this season, the incredibly greedy CEO of Harrah's bought a teeny tiny interest in the Celtics, and as part of his miniscule ownership agreement, his company cannot book action on any Celtics games. Much to my delight, his own personal gain has come back to FUCK his company as the Celtics have advanced through the playoffs and will now play in the Finals and the bloodthirsty Harrah's books won't be able to book jack squat. You don't know how much I love this.
The reason you were unable to wager on that game is because Caesars Palace is part of the much-hated Harrah's Entertainment, Inc. company, which this season has not taken any bets on any games involving the Boston Celtics. The reason for that is prior to this season, the incredibly greedy CEO of Harrah's bought a teeny tiny interest in the Celtics, and as part of his miniscule ownership agreement, his company cannot book action on any Celtics games. Much to my delight, his own personal gain has come back to FUCK his company as the Celtics have advanced through the playoffs and will now play in the Finals and the bloodthirsty Harrah's books won't be able to book jack squat. You don't know how much I love this.
The reason you were unable to wager on that game is because Caesars Palace is part of the much-hated Harrah's Entertainment, Inc. company, which this season has not taken any bets on any games involving the Boston Celtics. The reason for that is prior to this season, the incredibly greedy CEO of Harrah's bought a teeny tiny interest in the Celtics, and as part of his miniscule ownership agreement, his company cannot book action on any Celtics games. Much to my delight, his own personal gain has come back to FUCK his company as the Celtics have advanced through the playoffs and will now play in the Finals and the bloodthirsty Harrah's books won't be able to book jack squat. You don't know how much I love this.
Agreed that he won't get any action in the playoffs and finals but it probably saved his company a boatload of money from the Celtics and their ATS record this year!!
The reason you were unable to wager on that game is because Caesars Palace is part of the much-hated Harrah's Entertainment, Inc. company, which this season has not taken any bets on any games involving the Boston Celtics. The reason for that is prior to this season, the incredibly greedy CEO of Harrah's bought a teeny tiny interest in the Celtics, and as part of his miniscule ownership agreement, his company cannot book action on any Celtics games. Much to my delight, his own personal gain has come back to FUCK his company as the Celtics have advanced through the playoffs and will now play in the Finals and the bloodthirsty Harrah's books won't be able to book jack squat. You don't know how much I love this.
Agreed that he won't get any action in the playoffs and finals but it probably saved his company a boatload of money from the Celtics and their ATS record this year!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
