• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 126 Plays

    12 Next Last»
    MR219
    UNMUTED6
    sharpstick
    PULLA
    The_HOFF
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1542
    Posts: 29
    12 Next Last»
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2011 - 4:56 PM ET #1

    Updated YTD Record:
    Overall: 5-6-1, +9.05 units 
    UFC: 4-6-1, +7.05 units 
    Strikeforce: 1-0, +2 units 
    Final 2010 Record: 115-119-3, +11.25 Units 
    Final 2009 Record: 80-82-1, +23.75 Units 

    I am very short on time, so here are the plays:

    1.  Parlay of Silva, Cerrone and Mendes.  Risking 3 units to win 3.85 units.

    2.  Parlay of Ellenberger and Pierce.  Risking 2.6 units to win 2 units.

    3.  Demetrious Johnson (Even) over Kid Yamamoto.  Risking 2 units to win 2 units.


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Updated YTD Record:
    Overall: 5-6-1, +9.05 units 
    UFC: 4-6-1, +7.05 units 
    Strikeforce: 1-0, +2 units 
    Final 2010 Record: 115-119-3, +11.25 Units 
    Final 2009 Record: 80-82-1, +23.75 Units 

    I am very short on time, so here are the plays:

    1.  Parlay of Silva, Cerrone and Mendes.  Risking 3 units to win 3.85 units.

    2.  Parlay of Ellenberger and Pierce.  Risking 2.6 units to win 2 units.

    3.  Demetrious Johnson (Even) over Kid Yamamoto.  Risking 2 units to win 2 units.


     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2011 - 4:56 PM ET #2

    4.  Ricardo Romero (-115) over Kyle Kingsbury.  Risking 1.15 units to win 1 unit.  I should have locked in on this last night when he was still +110  

    5.  Forrest Griffin (+125) over Rich Franklin.  Risking 1 unit to win 1.25 units.

    6.  Antonio Banuelos (+300!!!) over Miguel Torres.  Risking 1 unit to win 3 units.

    7.  Ryan Bader  (+240) over Jon Jones.  Risking 1 unit to win 2.4 units.  I should have locked in on this last night when he was at +275 

    No Play on Paul Taylor vs Gabe Reudiger.  I like Taylor, but there is no way I am laying -200 with this guy in any situation!!!

    BOL to everyone on your plays!  
    Reply
    4.  Ricardo Romero (-115) over Kyle Kingsbury.  Risking 1.15 units to win 1 unit.  I should have locked in on this last night when he was still +110  

    5.  Forrest Griffin (+125) over Rich Franklin.  Risking 1 unit to win 1.25 units.

    6.  Antonio Banuelos (+300!!!) over Miguel Torres.  Risking 1 unit to win 3 units.

    7.  Ryan Bader  (+240) over Jon Jones.  Risking 1 unit to win 2.4 units.  I should have locked in on this last night when he was at +275 

    No Play on Paul Taylor vs Gabe Reudiger.  I like Taylor, but there is no way I am laying -200 with this guy in any situation!!!

    BOL to everyone on your plays!  
     
    UNMUTED6
    UNMUTED6
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2011 - 6:16 PM ET #3

    since I'm on the other side I just wanted to hear your opinion on why you're on Mighty Mouse.

    Reply

    since I'm on the other side I just wanted to hear your opinion on why you're on Mighty Mouse.

     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2011 - 6:48 PM ET #4

    Reply
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2011 - 7:47 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by UNMUTED6:

    since I'm on the other side I just wanted to hear your opinion on why you're on Mighty Mouse.

    It has been years since "Kid" has fought and beaten a quality opponent and seems to be on the decline.  He is also way to over-confident going into this fight.  I think he is taking Johnson too lightly!

    I think Johnson is a solid prospect on the rise and will use his wrestling to wear down Kid and control the fight.

    There is a reason why Kid is only a marginal favourite in this fight...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UNMUTED6:

    since I'm on the other side I just wanted to hear your opinion on why you're on Mighty Mouse.

    It has been years since "Kid" has fought and beaten a quality opponent and seems to be on the decline.  He is also way to over-confident going into this fight.  I think he is taking Johnson too lightly!

    I think Johnson is a solid prospect on the rise and will use his wrestling to wear down Kid and control the fight.

    There is a reason why Kid is only a marginal favourite in this fight...

     
    UNMUTED6
    UNMUTED6
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2011 - 8:08 PM ET #6

    Well I do admit I was worried about why the line was so low but I don't see Johnson outwrestling him. I believe Kid's a better wrestler/ has the better base. The overconfidence thing is anyone's guess as we can't actually look into Kid's mind.

    Thanks for the response. I'm always trying to see the fight in other angles but I respectfully disagree. Good Luck on your plays.

    Reply

    Well I do admit I was worried about why the line was so low but I don't see Johnson outwrestling him. I believe Kid's a better wrestler/ has the better base. The overconfidence thing is anyone's guess as we can't actually look into Kid's mind.

    Thanks for the response. I'm always trying to see the fight in other angles but I respectfully disagree. Good Luck on your plays.

     
    PULLA
    PULLA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 586
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 2:18 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    It has been years since "Kid" has fought and beaten a quality opponent and seems to be on the decline.  He is also way to over-confident going into this fight.  I think he is taking Johnson too lightly!

    I think Johnson is a solid prospect on the rise and will use his wrestling to wear down Kid and control the fight.

    There is a reason why Kid is only a marginal favourite in this fight...



    The Joe Warren fight could have went either way.  Joe Warren would ragdoll the 25 lbs. lighter (at least) Johnson.  Coming off a huge layoff due to injury and Olympic aspirations and then losing a split decision you could have given him does not show a decline imho.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    It has been years since "Kid" has fought and beaten a quality opponent and seems to be on the decline.  He is also way to over-confident going into this fight.  I think he is taking Johnson too lightly!

    I think Johnson is a solid prospect on the rise and will use his wrestling to wear down Kid and control the fight.

    There is a reason why Kid is only a marginal favourite in this fight...



    The Joe Warren fight could have went either way.  Joe Warren would ragdoll the 25 lbs. lighter (at least) Johnson.  Coming off a huge layoff due to injury and Olympic aspirations and then losing a split decision you could have given him does not show a decline imho.
     
    The_HOFF
    The_HOFF
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 1132
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 2:27 AM ET #8

    Best of luck. Right now I only have money on the Mendes/Omigawa and Ellenberger/Rocha fight. I want to bet on Griffin in a bad way but I have been burned by fighters coming off injury so many times.

    I have to agree with Pulla about Kid.
    Reply
    Best of luck. Right now I only have money on the Mendes/Omigawa and Ellenberger/Rocha fight. I want to bet on Griffin in a bad way but I have been burned by fighters coming off injury so many times.

    I have to agree with Pulla about Kid.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 3:14 AM ET #9

    The line on the Demetrious Johnson - Kid Yamamoto fight is now   -115 both ways at my book...

    Unmuted6, Pulla, -- Just to make it clear, my bet on Johnson is not necessarily a fade of Yamamoto.  I am a big fan of Johnson's and I don't think people, including Kid are giving him the credit he deserves.  I still think Kid can be a factor in the UFC, just not tonight in this spot...

    Reply

    The line on the Demetrious Johnson - Kid Yamamoto fight is now   -115 both ways at my book...

    Unmuted6, Pulla, -- Just to make it clear, my bet on Johnson is not necessarily a fade of Yamamoto.  I am a big fan of Johnson's and I don't think people, including Kid are giving him the credit he deserves.  I still think Kid can be a factor in the UFC, just not tonight in this spot...

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 3:15 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by The_HOFF:

    Best of luck. Right now I only have money on the Mendes/Omigawa and Ellenberger/Rocha fight. I want to bet on Griffin in a bad way but I have been burned by fighters coming off injury so many times.

    I have to agree with Pulla about Kid.

    I think Griffin is worth a small play at this price.  Conditioning has always been one of Griffin's stong points...

    BOL on your plays!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by The_HOFF:

    Best of luck. Right now I only have money on the Mendes/Omigawa and Ellenberger/Rocha fight. I want to bet on Griffin in a bad way but I have been burned by fighters coming off injury so many times.

    I have to agree with Pulla about Kid.

    I think Griffin is worth a small play at this price.  Conditioning has always been one of Griffin's stong points...

    BOL on your plays!!!

     
    PULLA
    PULLA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 586
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 3:51 AM ET #11

    I don't think I am either then.  When I watched tape on Johnson I saw a fast, athletic, but very basic fighter.  His wrestling is average, his ground game is average, and his stand up was average.  That's just my opinion though, from what I took from watching his fights.  God bless
    Reply
    I don't think I am either then.  When I watched tape on Johnson I saw a fast, athletic, but very basic fighter.  His wrestling is average, his ground game is average, and his stand up was average.  That's just my opinion though, from what I took from watching his fights.  God bless
     
    EricLinny
    EricLinny
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5068
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 3:21 PM ET #12

    Remember my friends, "Kid" is fighting at 5:30pm on Facebook, so you gotta take that into consideration.  Trying to introduce him to a potential millions of people for free
    Reply
    Remember my friends, "Kid" is fighting at 5:30pm on Facebook, so you gotta take that into consideration.  Trying to introduce him to a potential millions of people for free
     
    bense197969
    bense197969
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 3:48 PM ET #13

    Good luck MR219, I'm with ya on Bader, and like you, I missed out on the better line.  I thought for sure that would be going up with the Jones-Love out there, but that wasn't the case.  Anyway, enjoy the fights
    Reply
    Good luck MR219, I'm with ya on Bader, and like you, I missed out on the better line.  I thought for sure that would be going up with the Jones-Love out there, but that wasn't the case.  Anyway, enjoy the fights
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 5:54 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    mr219, you are easliy one of the more respected guys on this site when it comes to mma. and everyone knows this.

    how do you suppose that sharpstick's thread has over 1,500 views in less than 24 hours and yours doesn't have 300 even though it was posted way before his?

    Thanks for the kind words, as always!!!

    I have a lot of respect for Sharpstick!!!  He is a very good capper as well and has a very good following in the NBA forum and NCAA basketball forums because of his successes!!!

    A lot of those views are people who follow him in those forums.  I think this is a good thing, as it has brough more exposure to the MMA forum. 

    Honestly, I do not care how many hits my thread gets, but I always appreciate people like yourself stopping by for a chat!  BOL on your plays tonight!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    mr219, you are easliy one of the more respected guys on this site when it comes to mma. and everyone knows this.

    how do you suppose that sharpstick's thread has over 1,500 views in less than 24 hours and yours doesn't have 300 even though it was posted way before his?

    Thanks for the kind words, as always!!!

    I have a lot of respect for Sharpstick!!!  He is a very good capper as well and has a very good following in the NBA forum and NCAA basketball forums because of his successes!!!

    A lot of those views are people who follow him in those forums.  I think this is a good thing, as it has brough more exposure to the MMA forum. 

    Honestly, I do not care how many hits my thread gets, but I always appreciate people like yourself stopping by for a chat!  BOL on your plays tonight!!!

     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 5:55 PM ET #15

    I played Bader too.. I am feeling a decision here...

     

    Reply

    I played Bader too.. I am feeling a decision here...

     

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 5:56 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by bense197969:

    Good luck MR219, I'm with ya on Bader, and like you, I missed out on the better line.  I thought for sure that would be going up with the Jones-Love out there, but that wasn't the case.  Anyway, enjoy the fights

    I did not think the line on Bader was going to drop either, but Bader is a solid fighter, and at these odds, people are willing to pull the trigger...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bense197969:

    Good luck MR219, I'm with ya on Bader, and like you, I missed out on the better line.  I thought for sure that would be going up with the Jones-Love out there, but that wasn't the case.  Anyway, enjoy the fights

    I did not think the line on Bader was going to drop either, but Bader is a solid fighter, and at these odds, people are willing to pull the trigger...

     
    Dr_Death
    Dr_Death
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 467
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 6:11 PM ET #17

    Nice looking card. Good luck tonight.
    Reply
    Nice looking card. Good luck tonight.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 6:31 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    I played Bader too.. I am feeling a decision here...

     

    I think you are right.  However, we have not really seen anyone test Jones' chin before.  It will be interesting to see if Bader can close the distance and land one of those right bombs!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    I played Bader too.. I am feeling a decision here...

     

    I think you are right.  However, we have not really seen anyone test Jones' chin before.  It will be interesting to see if Bader can close the distance and land one of those right bombs!

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 6:31 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Death:

    Nice looking card. Good luck tonight.

    I see wee are both on Griffin!!!  BOL to us both!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Death:

    Nice looking card. Good luck tonight.

    I see wee are both on Griffin!!!  BOL to us both!!!

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 8:51 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    It has been years since "Kid" has fought and beaten a quality opponent and seems to be on the decline.  He is also way to over-confident going into this fight.  I think he is taking Johnson too lightly!

    I think Johnson is a solid prospect on the rise and will use his wrestling to wear down Kid and control the fight.

    There is a reason why Kid is only a marginal favourite in this fight...

    It is nice when fights go exactly like I capped it!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    It has been years since "Kid" has fought and beaten a quality opponent and seems to be on the decline.  He is also way to over-confident going into this fight.  I think he is taking Johnson too lightly!

    I think Johnson is a solid prospect on the rise and will use his wrestling to wear down Kid and control the fight.

    There is a reason why Kid is only a marginal favourite in this fight...

    It is nice when fights go exactly like I capped it!!!

     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2011 - 8:56 PM ET #21

    Yeah, I went the wrong way with the KID

     

    Reply

    Yeah, I went the wrong way with the KID

     

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 1:01 AM ET #22

    Another winning night for me, going 4-3 +6.1 units!!!

    Here is the recap:

    1.  Parlay of Silva , Cerrone  and Mendes

    2.  Parlay of Ellenberger  and Pierce

    3.  Demetrious Johnson

    4.  Ricardo Romero ,

    5.  Forrest Griffin

    6.  Antonio Banuelos,  I cannot believe this f*cker did not attempt a single takedown...

    7.  Ryan Bader

    Updated YTD Record:
    Overall: 9-9-1, +15.15 units 
    UFC: 8-9-1, +13.15 units 
    Strikeforce: 1-0, +2 units 
    Final 2010 Record: 115-119-3, +11.25 Units 
    Final 2009 Record: 80-82-1, +23.75 Units 
    Reply

    Another winning night for me, going 4-3 +6.1 units!!!

    Here is the recap:

    1.  Parlay of Silva , Cerrone  and Mendes

    2.  Parlay of Ellenberger  and Pierce

    3.  Demetrious Johnson

    4.  Ricardo Romero ,

    5.  Forrest Griffin

    6.  Antonio Banuelos,  I cannot believe this f*cker did not attempt a single takedown...

    7.  Ryan Bader

    Updated YTD Record:
    Overall: 9-9-1, +15.15 units 
    UFC: 8-9-1, +13.15 units 
    Strikeforce: 1-0, +2 units 
    Final 2010 Record: 115-119-3, +11.25 Units 
    Final 2009 Record: 80-82-1, +23.75 Units 
     
    gsprush
    gsprush
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 2282
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 1:10 AM ET #23

    Quality night . I was wrong in thinking Franklin would win.
    Reply
    Quality night . I was wrong in thinking Franklin would win.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 1:11 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    one of the REAL mma cappers speaks

    where is sharpstick?

    I do feel bad for the guy.  Everyone has an off night every know and then, including me...

    ...I do feel a little bad for the guys who know shit about MMA and blindly tailed...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    one of the REAL mma cappers speaks

    where is sharpstick?

    I do feel bad for the guy.  Everyone has an off night every know and then, including me...

    ...I do feel a little bad for the guys who know shit about MMA and blindly tailed...

     
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 1:13 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by gsprush:

    Quality night . I was wrong in thinking Franklin would win.

    I am not a big Griffin fan, but I thought this was a favourable fight for him, and it ended up playing out that way...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gsprush:

    Quality night . I was wrong in thinking Franklin would win.

    I am not a big Griffin fan, but I thought this was a favourable fight for him, and it ended up playing out that way...

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,625
    • Monday 09/28/2026 807
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,260
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,992
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,352
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,088
    • Another BS PI 999
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.